*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 27, 2024, 09:19:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: I cant help it, I just had to post this...  (Read 7862 times)

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
I cant help it, I just had to post this...
« on: September 28, 2012, 05:28:06 PM »

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: I cant help it, I just had to post this...
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 05:35:10 PM »

Heat seaking missle?

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 05:41:00 PM »

because the penUS is a very powerful organ.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 06:18:53 PM »

The women on the left just couldn't believe what she was hearing, her expressions was priceless.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 06:24:38 PM »

Hmmm, Manowar posted this 5 days ago:

The word of the day is pussy.....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a76_1348258851

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=238_1348252276

You 2 should hook up and share stories at a BBQ or something. It seems your both married to women who slap you during intercourse.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 06:45:32 PM »

I had an ex slap me once during sex and I flipped out on her. I'm very dominant during sex and always have been so I'd slap and choke her usually but one time she was on top and she just wacked me right in the fucking face out of nowhere. I threw her off me and asked her what the fuck she was doing. She got all defensive and fucking complained about how I do it to her but I wont let her do it to me. BITCH YOU LIKE IT, I DON'T. That's the fucking difference. She went on some rampage about how I wasn't allowed to slap her anymore. She was fucking crazy though.

I was telling Beatle earlier that I think is a classic case of someone having no idea what the fuck she is talking about so she'll just make up her own reasoning behind it and then pretend that she is right. Its pretty ignorant. I'm almost positive the slap had nothing to do with "the dick being so good she got mad at the thought of someone else having it". To me that is the worst justification of what it possible could have been.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 11:18:40 PM »

I had an ex slap me once during sex and I flipped out on her. I'm very dominant during sex and always have been so I'd slap and choke her usually but one time she was on top and she just wacked me right in the fucking face out of nowhere. I threw her off me and asked her what the fuck she was doing. She got all defensive and fucking complained about how I do it to her but I wont let her do it to me. BITCH YOU LIKE IT, I DON'T. That's the fucking difference. She went on some rampage about how I wasn't allowed to slap her anymore. She was fucking crazy though.

I was telling Beatle earlier that I think is a classic case of someone having no idea what the fuck she is talking about so she'll just make up her own reasoning behind it and then pretend that she is right. Its pretty ignorant. I'm almost positive the slap had nothing to do with "the dick being so good she got mad at the thought of someone else having it". To me that is the worst justification of what it possible could have been.
it sounds like you have a strange resentment towards women. Biting I can understand...s lapping and choking though?
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2012, 12:11:14 AM »

it sounds like you have a strange resentment towards women. Biting I can understand...s lapping and choking though?

No resentment at all bro... I love biting and being bitten too. Keep in mind I don't just do this shit to women. I won't just start slapping and choking them, it has to be something they're already in to.. Choking can be extremely fucking erotic in so many ways. Slapping is a little bit much for me.. I've done it with ex girlfriends in the past nothing to crazy though. I had a girl even ask me to spit on her once. I declined. I have handcuffs, rope, blindfolds. Tieing a girl up, while ravaging her and choking her? FUCKIN HAWT. You know what gets me off though? Knowing how pleasurable it all is to her. << Truth. No reason to be so closed minded about sex. You're probably the type of guy who wouldn't take a finger in the ass because its "gay".

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2012, 04:19:43 AM »

Opps, sorry I missed his post. I don't look at vids when on my phone, I just happened to be tethered yesterday to the computer.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2012, 11:32:04 PM »

No resentment at all bro... I love biting and being bitten too. Keep in mind I don't just do this shit to women. I won't just start slapping and choking them, it has to be something they're already in to.. Choking can be extremely fucking erotic in so many ways. Slapping is a little bit much for me.. I've done it with ex girlfriends in the past nothing to crazy though. I had a girl even ask me to spit on her once. I declined. I have handcuffs, rope, blindfolds. Tieing a girl up, while ravaging her and choking her? FUCKIN HAWT. You know what gets me off though? Knowing how pleasurable it all is to her. << Truth. No reason to be so closed minded about sex. You're probably the type of guy who wouldn't take a finger in the ass because its "gay".
Ok.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2012, 09:10:54 PM »

+ FUCKING REP.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2012, 09:31:32 PM »

+ FUCKING REP.

I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2012, 09:52:55 PM »

I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nOG-kkDGaRc?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nOG-kkDGaRc?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2012, 10:55:57 PM »

Balth and I enjoy the same type of women. Sluts with emotional problems that stem from father issues. BOOM!

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2012, 11:04:50 PM »

Balth and I enjoy the same type of women. Sluts with emotional problems that stem from father issues. BOOM!

So much truth in this statement. SHA-BAM!

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 31 queries.