*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 28, 2024, 01:21:21 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Show unread posts  (Read 6311 times)

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Show unread posts
« on: July 16, 2014, 08:32:39 PM »

Show unread post's hasn't worked for me for quite some time now. Over 2 years I would estimate... Any idea why/how to fix it?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Show unread posts
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 06:37:30 AM »

When you log into the forum and click "show unread" it'll open a new page and you can see all the threads (you probably already knew that).  Each time you click a topic, you can re-click "show unread" and it'll still show you the threads you haven't seen.  However, once you log off, or even if you stay logged in but close your browser, that function is no longer available.  You'll still see the arrow looking thing showing posts you haven't read, but you won't be able to click the button and have it listed for you.  It's been that way for a while and we can't change it.

However, if you scroll down to the bottom of the forum, underneath the calendar but above the "who's online" section, you'll see forum stats.  There's a link there that says something like view most recent posts on forum.  You can just click that and go through it.  It's not the same as "show unread" but it'll still give you the updated posts, which is almost the same thing.  Here's the link in case you can't find it:  http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=recent

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
Re: Show unread posts
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 07:34:01 AM »

Show unread post's hasn't worked for me for quite some time now. Over 2 years I would estimate... Any idea why/how to fix it?

It works fine, It's just the "Inner Circle" is logging into your account daily and reading your post so it never shows any new.   spam3

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 30 queries.