*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 27, 2024, 01:04:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Please adress the issue with your member PROHELI  (Read 4522 times)

piesandcheese

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Please adress the issue with your member PROHELI
« on: July 20, 2014, 10:29:43 AM »

You guys are hosting one of the last active "gun-game" servers for Battlefield 3 and I thank you for that, but I am having an issue with 2 of your members.
PROHELI repeatedly admin-kills players that are doing better than him during the round. When I asked why he was doing this, I got banned from the server.

I guess it was a temp ban, because I was able to play again today, but the same issue came up. PROHELI was admin killing anyone who was winning and/or banning them when they reached the top level. Anyone who questioned this behavior was banned from the server again. Another member, Frag2Win, was supporting this behavior in the chat dialogue.

Please guys, this is one of the last gungame servers available. Please reign in these members. They are truly abusing admin privileges and it's a damn shame. :(

Here's the latest log: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/79160080/367040217/

xwilcoxactualx

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Please adress the issue with your member PROHELI
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 10:47:58 AM »

the entire cast of unprofessional, disrespectful, and blatant poor performance of your clan has been exposed on your server today.  Proheli is merely just one example of what i wouldnt want representing me or my "clan"  on my server.  Never gonna tell you how to run things, but i seriuosly doubt anyone would want to be associated with what I can only properly describe as COD behavior. Referring to guests as Bitch Boy and faggot, classy!
Its ironic that you advertise joining Mafia, when it's more like middle school.  Banning me, thankfully, although why would i ever come back,  for calling them out on their behavior is a real sign of class and maturity.  Top Notch.  good luck with that.

what a crock of shit

xwilcoxactualx

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 10:52:11 AM »

oh, on review, you have to be an idiot who uses racial slurs and homophobic insults(not at all transparent btw) to be praised here. 

OK, seems to be the norm to be an asshat with in mafia.  Lmao,  my bad.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 06:01:59 PM »

It is the internet and don't take it so serious. Funny how "unprofessional" was used. I didn't realize that the internet had a way to gage professionalis m. Oh, it's a freaking game so stop crying. If you don't like the server, play else where. Just a word of advise, cut your losses and suck it up. You will never win here!

piesandcheese

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 06:06:47 AM »

That's what I'm trying to say.
I don't care if admins are respectful or courteous to the people in the server.
It's a video game. People should be able to shit talk and cuss. I don't give a fuck about that.

However, when the admin starts using those privileges to "admin-kill" and ban his competition in the match; it becomes a pretty big problem.
I bring this to your attention for two reasons:

1. This is basically the last populated gun-game server for BF3
2. It isn't going to be populated for very long if this shit continues. Any players that are worth a damn will not be coming back.

I'm sure someone in this clan is spending money and time to host these servers. They should be aware that one of their members is ruining that.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 12:24:36 PM »

That's what I'm trying to say.
I don't care if admins are respectful or courteous to the people in the server.
It's a video game. People should be able to shit talk and cuss. I don't give a fuck about that.

However, when the admin starts using those privileges to "admin-kill" and ban his competition in the match; it becomes a pretty big problem.
I bring this to your attention for two reasons:

1. This is basically the last populated gun-game server for BF3
2. It isn't going to be populated for very long if this shit continues. Any players that are worth a damn will not be coming back.

I'm sure someone in this clan is spending money and time to host these servers. They should be aware that one of their members is ruining that.
. All your complaints are what built this clan. They have done it on every game and server that has been ran by this clan. It will never change.

piesandcheese

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 12:30:26 PM »

good to know.
I guess I'll just stay out of any Mafia servers.
That shit is pretty lame.

How are you guys getting away with this kind of behavior under EA's watch?

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 02:09:04 PM »

good to know.
I guess I'll just stay out of any Mafia servers.
That shit is pretty lame.

How are you guys getting away with this kind of behavior under EA's watch?

Welcome to Mafia.  I suggest you become a member and back read the post and you will get a better understanding.  You can also enforce the no killing clan mates rule and escape his rage fits as well. And since we lack admins for BF3 you may move up quickly and get to run the server yourself.    :danceroll:

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

piesandcheese

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 02:41:57 PM »

Thanks, but I have no interest in joining this clan.
I shouldnt have to be in your dumb ass clan to get protections from a fucker admin who rage bans.
I dont want to be affiliated with this crap.

If nobody on here has the authority or desire to end this guys abusive tirade, I'll just avoid your servers.

piesandcheese

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 03:25:03 PM »

I've noticed something...

The server is empty. It's always fucking empty.
I wonder why nobody goes there anymore?

Good job Mafia. You've destroyed one of your own servers. All it would have taken was reigning in your shithead admin, PROHELI.

CAN_BrokenBone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 07:39:24 PM »

Same with me, get ban a few times because i was winning. You still have one of the last gun master game. When you see this member just camping and kicking people... not a clan where people would like to join.

Enjoy your time in the battle field...

*MAFIA* Kingpin

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://thetribusgroup.com
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2014, 10:45:58 PM »

IF ITS EMPTY THEN FUCK OFF

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2014, 08:56:40 AM »

IF ITS EMPTY THEN FUCK OFF
Yeah Good Idea FuckTards FUCK OFF!!! hahaha You'll get the picture soon enough, And yes We are the Last Gun Master Server, It'll be a SHAME when you see our full server with players in it and all you can do is sit there DROOLING over yourselfs when you can't join in on the FUN!!! Now run along and go play with yourselfs pussies.... PS: FULL TOO MAX CAPACITY LAST NIGHT!!! haha My BITCHES!!!

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 31 queries.