*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 24, 2024, 09:35:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Unfair Bans on the *MAFIA* BF3 Server  (Read 26809 times)

SpikiestDog2

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Unfair Bans on the *MAFIA* BF3 Server
« on: July 24, 2014, 12:26:45 AM »

I keep on getting banned by PROHELI on the BF3 server.  I do nothing but play the game fairly.  Don't even type anything into the chat window and I get banned.  Went to get into the empty server today to help populate it, but could not because I am still banned.

Anyone else having this same issue or am I the only one PROHELI is picking on?

(btw, would an Admin mind unbanning me?)

runky1000

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Unfair Bans on the *MAFIA* BF3 Server
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 09:37:59 AM »

ok id like to know who runs this joint??? who keeps the unfair admin with too much power inline because this PROHELI admin type has way too much!

iv just been banned from your mafia gunmaster server because I had said camper f**ckers I then get a message saying "LAST WARNING"... how can I get a last warning when I never got the first one and to then get BANNED from your server is totally unjustified with out being killed or kicked first.... disgusted to say the least!! as to say his attitude to others is very childish to say the least

in his words when he got to his knife in a previous match... "mine bitches"... then I got the knife kill!! seems like I got banned for being better than him and for no other reason!!

please admin I want to request my ban lifted.. and this twat of an admin (PROHELI) removed!!

2 complaints on the same guy in 2 days... lol

runky1000

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 10:13:34 AM »

oh and this "proheli" is also known as "mafiaprohelimo nk"

SpikiestDog2

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 01:05:57 PM »

in his words when he got to his knife in a previous match... "mine bitches"... then I got the knife kill!! seems like I got banned for being better than him and for no other reason!!

Yes, this is very common reason for him to kick/ban ppl.  He doesn't actually have a problem with language even tho he says he does.  He just kicks and bans for killing him.  It is a very fun server to play on when he's not on.

BTW, from what I have heard from some members, I guess not-so-PROHELI has been playing with some of these guys for 10 yrs or so.  I just wonder if he's had this attitude problem the whole time???

SpikiestDog2

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 02:16:01 PM »

The admin show should be able to address the issue with PROHELI permission abuse are:
*MAFIA* Bonehead
*MAFIA* Beatlejuice
*MAFIA* Balthazar

Bonehead is founder and the other 2 are heads. (all above PROHELI's rank)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 04:41:06 AM »

As stated before, nothing will happen. Proheli has done this on all of Mafia's servers and will never change. Find another server

SpikiestDog2

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 07:09:24 AM »

Find another server

That is one of the problems, there are very few gun master servers running in the US. He should be a responsible and respectful player. What des the founder and heads think about the abuse that is happening?

runky1000

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 09:14:33 AM »

That is one of the problems, there are very few gun master servers running in the US. He should be a responsible and respectful player. What des the founder and heads think about the abuse that is happening?

I don't know how the heads here like to run a server but when I did it was run fairly and smoothly "GMA gunmaster addicts" it was called.. I had the procon and plugins running smooth with auto admin, rank system, proconrulz and linked to metabans (proheli already has 2 bans listed there for cheating) and the server was listed in the top 79th percentage for usage on gametracker!!

Myself and the team of admins never banned without proper reason to do so.. I only had to ban 5 people myself and that was mostly because of racism and one obvious aimbotter, it went 1st was a warning 2nd was kill 3rd kicked from server and if absolutely no choice a ban was issued but it never really got to that point because we wanted people to return to the server and they did!!! Shame I had to let it go!!

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 12:34:39 PM »

then you should start your own server. Proheli will not change, Beatle said they are investigating but they really don't care. They find it funny and he's been doing this for years.

SpikiestDog2

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2014, 03:30:08 PM »

then you should start your own server. Proheli will not change, Beatle said they are investigating but they really don't care. They find it funny and he's been doing this for years.

I would like to have my own server but sadly, I do not manage the finances and that kind of expense would never pass the "board" for approval.  There are many ppl like me who would very much like to have our own server but have to rely on clans who host and WANT to have their servers populated.

A couple years ago I was part of a clan and we did have our own BF3 server.  We had a member who unfairly banned players.  His admin rights were taken away because of complaints from those players.  It is the right thing to do when admin abuse their abilities.

Stuntman927

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 08:40:09 PM »

:coolie:

Now I know I'm not the only one getting banned for being better than him. Carry on.

*MAFIA* NiTrO

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014, 01:43:58 PM »

All these nigger lipped mother fucking crybabies..... Go play in a busy Highway and get off the ccomputer... I've been gone for ever and come back to still see these little fucks leaching then crying fowl..... Gotdamnitt....

Haha hahaha I miss this... The built up hate for pathetic people and then expelling lovely words of hate to them.... I'm having a reflective soft moment..... But that's besides the point...

attention cry baby limp dick inverted camel cunts..... GO HANG YOURSELVES...

:imbecile

SpikiestDog2

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 02:22:34 PM »

All these nigger lipped mother fucking crybabies..... Go play in a busy Highway and get off the ccomputer... I've been gone for ever and come back to still see these little fucks leaching then crying fowl..... Gotdamnitt....

Haha hahaha I miss this... The built up hate for pathetic people and then expelling lovely words of hate to them.... I'm having a reflective soft moment..... But that's besides the point...

attention cry baby limp dick inverted camel cunts..... GO HANG YOURSELVES...

:imbecile

It's a too bad some ppl don't have anything useful to add; they are so bored they have to go around spamming random posts!

*MAFIA* Kingpin

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://thetribusgroup.com
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2014, 10:34:21 PM »

HHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHA NITRO, COULDN'T HAVE BEEN SAID BETTER. RAGE ON MY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :zomg: :zomg: :zomg: :zomg: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :zomg: :zomg: :zomg: :zomg: :shoot: :shoot: :suicide: :shoot: :shoot:

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2014, 02:41:01 PM »

GOD I LOVE THESE BITCHES WHEN THEY CRY, YOUR WORDS WERE HEARD BUT KNOCK KNOCK NOBODY'S HOME, NOW CUM SUCK MY COCK MY LITTLE BITCHES!!! PS: MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IN FROM TIME TO TIME AND SEE OUR SERVER FULL AND CRY A BIT LOUDER FOR US!!! WE MIGHT HEAR YOU... HAHAHA =)  :crybaby: :shoot: :lolz: :suicide: :crybaby: :bash: :imbecile :money: :respect: :whip:

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 30 queries.