*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 09:09:22 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: patty cakes  (Read 19613 times)

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« on: August 21, 2014, 07:12:00 PM »

Pat is not a true MAFIA member. And he's not an original member. He joined long after MAFIA was created, but he likes to take credit for it.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 07:39:27 PM »

Pat is not a true MAFIA member. And he's not an original member. He joined long after MAFIA was created, but he likes to take credit for it.
Another little 24 yr old noob talking shit again that I owned back in the day acting up, I'm sure BoneHead will defer with you along with KingPin, Titties, and Bradly... I was the first Four Founders of *Mafia* JackAss!!! Ps: Get back too school little boy, run along now and make your mommy proud of you...  :spank: :spank: :spank: :ahfu

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 07:52:55 PM »

Another little 24 yr old noob talking shit again that I owned back in the day acting up, I'm sure BoneHead will defer with you along with KingPin, Titties, and Bradly... I was the first Four Founders of *Mafia* JackAss!!! Ps: Get back too school little boy, run along now and make your mommy proud of you...  :spank: :spank: :spank: :ahfu

Please, stop making up stories. You came looooong after the clan was created. I was there when the clan was formed, you weren't.

This is like pretending to be a military veteran. What a disgrace you are.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 09:11:10 PM »

Please, stop making up stories. You came looooong after the clan was created. I was there when the clan was formed, you weren't.

This is like pretending to be a military veteran. What a disgrace you are.
You know nothing of what you are saying  little child... Ask Bonehead or wiser yet ask kingpin to set your punk ass straight... I Was the first Four too start the clan Mafia, You were still shitting your diapers at that time little boy... Come talk to Me when your balls have dropped and I'll tell you the story on how We all got together from the beginning days and formed The MAFIA CLAN...  :spank: :spank: :spank:

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 06:38:23 PM »

You know nothing of what you are saying  little child... Ask Bonehead or wiser yet ask kingpin to set your punk ass straight... I Was the first Four too start the clan Mafia, You were still shitting your diapers at that time little boy... Come talk to Me when your balls have dropped and I'll tell you the story on how We all got together from the beginning days and formed The MAFIA CLAN...  :spank: :spank: :spank:

I've talked to Bonehead more than the number of beers you've drank in your fat life. I met up with him plenty of times and was there when he left for his final deployment as a senior master sniper.

You like to pretend that you had a part in making this clan, but let's be honest here. You didn't do shit. You came in at the very end after everything was made and told everyone you did it. You've been a liar since day 1 and your bullshit is really over the top now.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 08:03:46 PM »

You are the dumbest idiot I've ever spoken too here in the forums beside Evo SnakePlisken.. . If your so close too bonehead, when He returns he'll tell you and everyone who was really the first four too start the MAFIA clan, You got your dates all mixed up their little boy, you are actually are the member (Forum member) that came into mafia way after We put it together, BoneHead will solve your little fairytales once and for ALL, He'll also tell you I donated mega bucks to keep server and website going compared to your $5.00 donations, better yet you don't even donate so why do We even put up with your mouth of a bitch!!! DumbAss's nowadays geees... Stupid Fucktards  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: PS: make that money lil man  :money: :money: :money:

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 08:41:55 PM »

I'm glad Pat will admit the only reason he is around still and hasn't been removed is because he pays to stay in the clan LOL.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 09:02:02 PM »

I'm glad Pat will admit the only reason he is around still and hasn't been removed is because he pays to stay in the clan LOL.
Another IDIOT that doesn't know what he is talking about, but then again he's only a FORUM MEMBER So who really cares what he has to say anyways!!! DumbAss's I'm telling you.......  :lolz:

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 09:38:20 PM »

Another IDIOT that doesn't know what he is talking about, but then again he's only a FORUM MEMBER So who really cares what he has to say anyways!!! DumbAss's I'm telling you.......  :lolz:

How much do you pay monthly to avoid getting kicked out?

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 10:19:23 PM »

I've already been talking to Bone this whole time, you idiot. He's got a limited cell plan from where he's stationed so we talk every couple of weeks. He's serving our country more than the french fries you've served yourself.

Don't even raise your voice at me. I'll have you know that Bone knows about your bullshit and is going to come online as soon as he gets internet access. None of these guys believe your story because some of them were there with me when this clan was started. You weren't. Simple as that.

If it makes your lonely life feel any better, keep thinking you had some role in this. It's pretty funny when we know the truth.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2014, 02:49:00 AM »

I've already been talking to Bone this whole time, you idiot. He's got a limited cell plan from where he's stationed so we talk every couple of weeks. He's serving our country more than the french fries you've served yourself.

Don't even raise your voice at me. I'll have you know that Bone knows about your bullshit and is going to come online as soon as he gets internet access. None of these guys believe your story because some of them were there with me when this clan was started. You weren't. Simple as that.

If it makes your lonely life feel any better, keep thinking you had some role in this. It's pretty funny when we know the truth.
YOU ARE IN A LOT OF PAIN SON, SEE A DOCTOR >>>> :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: If it is true that My words are shit then Everyone Scooby is not a bitch that sucks cock, hahaha I guess your a bitch then ehh? DUMBASS'S!!! And Yes We will SEE YOU your constant BULLSHIT everyday here on the forums stand corrected once Bonehead comes online, make sure I'm here and on Cause I want to see your next line of shit come after Bonehead tells you your wrong and in FACT *MAFIA*BRADLY *MAFIA*TITTIES *MAFIA*BONEHEAD *MAFIA*PROHELIM@NKIE and *MAFIA*KINGPIN WERE THE FIRST FIVE MEMBERS TO START THE CLAN!!! You were still in Diapers wiping the shit from your mouth at the ripe age of 9-10 yrs OLD lil buddy!!! Now go cry somewhere else, you make Me feel like  :vomit: PLEASE MAKE SURE BONEHEAD SEE'S THIS MESSAGE WHEN HE CORRECTS YOU!!! Hahaha Ps: OR I'LL DO IT FOR YOU LIL BITCHBOY!!!  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2014, 03:20:17 AM »

SHIT WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT::: WE DON'T EVEN NEED TOO WAIT FOR BONEHEAD RESPONSE::: WE HAVE ENOUGH EVIDANCE RIGHT HERE FROM HIM IN THE FORUMS WHERE IT CLEARLY STATES THE TRUTH, LET'S SEE YOUR BULLSHIT LIES AFTER THIS, COME ON LIL BOY YOU CAN MAKE UP A BETTER EXCUSE THAN THAT CAN'T YOU>>> You were 16 back then when you joined, But 9-10 years old When I & TITTIES met up with BONEHEAD & BRADLY little PUNK... AND this was before He started the MAFIA Website!!! Hahaha PS: Very easy to do... just click on any members name young grasshoppa  :lolz:  Now you can go kill yourself!!!  :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

Name:  *MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE
Position:  *MAFIA* Admin
IP:   184.89.247.170 
Hostname:   

Date Registered:  October 23, 2004, 09:00:00 PM

Name:  *MAFIA* Scooby
Position: DoggyStyle
IP:   67.180.16.76 
Hostname:     

Date Registered:  May 20, 2006, 11:15:00 PM

BOTTOM LINE YOUR A JACKASS LITTLE LIEING BITCH!!! NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES GIMP

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2014, 07:41:06 PM »

Thanks for you IP pat. I'll be reporting you to your ISP for being a racist. Can't wait for you to lose your internet. You made it real easy for me. Beatle can't protect you now fucktard.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2014, 08:00:18 PM »

Sucka Dick Milkyway, You also are a little boy who needs to grow the fuck up already!!! DramaQueens  :spank: :spank: :spank:  :ahfu :ahfu :ahfu

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2014, 08:09:41 PM »

Sucka Dick Milkyway, You also are a little boy who needs to grow the fuck up already!!! DramaQueens  :spank: :spank: :spank:  :ahfu :ahfu :ahfu

Says the senior citizen who can't post a single thing without bombarding it with smileys or sounding like a 12 year old kid who's on the internet for the first time.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 30 queries.