*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 24, 2024, 12:21:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Banned from Gunmaster server  (Read 7192 times)

Worrom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Banned from Gunmaster server
« on: September 04, 2014, 07:28:48 PM »

I'm a long time gunmaster player, 274 gunmaster ribbons, my old server went down a few months ago (Texas Roadkill) so I've been going between the few US servers left. One of them is yours, this is the second time I've been banned. I wasn't even that far ahead this time. Your server is well run and populated, I just don't understand the random bans.

I attached a screenshot of players in the server at the time.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Banned from Gunmaster server
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 08:28:18 PM »

I'm a long time gunmaster player, 274 gunmaster ribbons, my old server went down a few months ago (Texas Roadkill) so I've been going between the few US servers left. One of them is yours, this is the second time I've been banned. I wasn't even that far ahead this time. Your server is well run and populated, I just don't understand the random bans.

It must SUCK getting banned.... I should know caz I got randomly got banned from your server about two years ago, Welcome too the club nub, NOW you can go play over sea's like I did for awhile and enjoy their LAGGY ass servers!!! AH Hahahaha LMFAO PS: Thanks for the Laugh Worrom (Texas RoadKill)   :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :danceroll: :danceroll: :danceroll: :danceroll: :danceroll: :bash2: :bash: :whip: :whip: :whip: :spank: :spank: :spank: :woot: :woot: :woot: :ahfu :ahfu :ahfu :ahfu :ahfu :ahfu :ahfu :ahfu :ahfu :ahfu :ahfu :ahfu

Worrom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 05:40:07 AM »

It wasn't my server, just one I played on a lot.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 08:53:42 AM »

Ignore him. He's an alcoholic who is getting remove from this clan soon. Sorry about your ban.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 09:01:03 AM »

Under that circumstance I will lift your ban and give you another go at it, Just try and take it easy on our noobs in OUR server, take note' I'm never like this too unban a player EVER!!! So watch out if your too far ahead of other players in second place with 3-4-5-6 Kill's and your like in your 20th kill, It tends to make players leave... And We wouldn't like that, We like a full server to come too when We play.... Sorry but the TRUTH!!! Just take it easy on the NOOBS for US being as good as you are.... Happy Hunting, your BAN has been lifted.... =) :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 09:03:57 AM »

Ignore him. He's an alcoholic who is getting remove from this clan soon. Sorry about your ban.
Little does "milkyway bitchboy" know but he is the one getting removed from the clan shortly due too his crybaby DRAMA INFESTED POSTS!!! Hahahahha PS: JackAss's like him are little Girls without a dick to play with!!!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 01:11:20 PM »

Sorry about all that.  Welcome back.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 05:21:46 PM »

Little does "milkyway bitchboy" know but he is the one getting removed from the clan shortly due too his crybaby DRAMA INFESTED POSTS!!! Hahahahha PS: JackAss's like him are little Girls without a dick to play with!!!

Milky isn't the one who has banned multiple people from the server. Even if their ban is lifted, chances are they are not coming back to play with ban-happy idiots like you.

I was in the server and observed your playing style. You try to play "legit" in gunmaster for the first half of the round, and then you turn on your aimbot to win and quickly end the round. And yet you ban others for supposedly cheating if they kill you a couple times.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 06:05:18 AM »

Milky isn't the one who has banned multiple people from the server. Even if their ban is lifted, chances are they are not coming back to play with ban-happy idiots like you.

I was in the server and observed your playing style. You try to play "legit" in gunmaster for the first half of the round, and then you turn on your aimbot to win and quickly end the round. And yet you ban others for supposedly cheating if they kill you a couple times.
I'm glad you observed Me Scooby nuts, you made Me feel good since you saw Me play legit in the beginning of the round BUT... I'll be happy too inform you that I Played totally without hacks for the duration of that round, I don't own a AIMBOT or any other HACKS and Beatle can justify that... Sorry too have owned your ass in that round and you feel the way you do to say the bullshit you do... Now go suck milky's pussy as he sucks yours you guys seem to be as one with each other... Have a pleasant day BITCHES!!! Remember I own your ASS and you cried Me a river, I won't forget!!! =)   :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:  :danceroll: :danceroll: :danceroll: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot::lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

Redhaze8080

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 12:45:08 PM »

hey ,

Im a long time gm player and was banned just then from your BF3 Gunmaster server. i always play clean, could i get unbanned? ta

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2014, 08:53:00 PM »

hey ,

Im a long time gm player and was banned just then from your BF3 Gunmaster server. i always play clean, could i get unbanned? ta
Sure thing, I'll get right on it!!! =)

deekay1958

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2014, 03:31:54 AM »

Hi. My deekay1958 account was banned by proheli for no valid reason.
My other account Deekoy1958 was also banned when I logged on in game, to respectfully ask why my deekay account was banned.
Now if I was an angry prat, I could accept this, but I'm not.
It seems that you might have a power hungry Admin, who can't handle being beaten.
I have played GM for many hours and am a member of the Australian Gun Master Platoon.
This type of Admin behaviour could damage your Platoon reputation if left unchecked.
Thank you for your time. deekay1958.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2014, 07:17:41 PM »

You shouldn't be banned unless you were hacking. 

deekay1958

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2014, 08:10:50 PM »

Not hacking. Ask Proheli why.
All I know is I was doing okay, then boom banned.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2014, 04:42:43 AM »

Not hacking. Ask Proheli why.
All I know is I was doing okay, then boom banned.
Nice Stats!!! haha "Then Boom Banned" Love It!!!  :lolz:

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 31 queries.