*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 03:49:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Abuso de administradores...  (Read 4519 times)

Xupeta!!!

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Abuso de administradores...
« on: October 22, 2014, 09:25:05 AM »

HAce un rato estaba jugando como de costumbre en el Server Gun Game de Mafia...cuando llevaba 29 kills y habia pasado a Proheli el cual estaba entre mis kills...el es admin del server...el cual me kickea sin razon alguna...desco nozco el problema que tendrĂ¡ este señor contra mi..pero espero no se vuelva a repetir puesto que esto es tan solo un juego y si el solo se dedica a campear y me se sus sitios de campeo mala suerte.. de antemano muchas gracias.. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
Re: Abuso de administradores...
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 01:08:29 PM »

Google Translate:

A while ago I was playing as usual in the Gun Game Server Mafia ... when he had 29 kills and had passed Proheli which was between my kills ... he is admin of the server ... which Kicks me for no reason desco nozco some ... the problem will this man against mi..pero hope not happen again because this is just a game and if the only dedicated to hobble and I was their bad luck foraging sites .. in advance thank you very much

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 01:55:36 PM »

It sounds like Proheli was about to lose the match so he kicked the guy in 1st place.  Again?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 04:43:44 PM »

It sounds like Proheli was about to lose the match so he kicked the guy in 1st place.  Again?
Proheli has always been like that. Don't act surprised.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 04:01:59 AM »

Can I act surprised, If your a Mafia member and you are not playing in server at the time Please stfu, You have no clue what is going on with other players that are complaining in the chat box about a hacker, I remember this piece of shit starting the match after the game was already in progress for ten minutes, He caught up 28/3 in 3 minutes... So I finally went too my desktop in remote manager to check his stats, sure enough the proof was more then needed for a ban......... I do not have the time to continue to explain myself with NON-Playing members, There is MAny More BAN'S on the way I'm sure, so have fun talking your shit on the internet, I'll BE HAVING A BLAST IN GAME!!!  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :danceroll: :danceroll: :danceroll:

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 30 queries.