*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 28, 2024, 01:59:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Just stopping by...  (Read 4042 times)

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
Just stopping by...
« on: February 22, 2016, 02:24:16 PM »

What's up guys, just dropping in to say hello.  I can't believe I haven't been kicked out for inactivity. What's everybody up to these days?  Has everyone moved on to BF3+BF4 now?

I'm about to graduate college with a bachelor's in Music Management and a minor in business.  I'm heading down to LA over spring break to meet with some industry professionals and hopefully land a job in a recording studio or record label or management agency or whoever will hire me.  I've produced a few albums over my years in college, and have two more currently in the works, so I've been spending a lot of time in the recording studio.  Eventually I might be looking into doing sound design for video games. Senior year is kicking my ass and it's been months since I've actually played a video game though. 

Let me know what you all have been up to.

Also check out this mash-up. It's probably one of the most significant pieces of music of the 21st century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ7TmmyZnHI

spam3 :lube: :danceroll: :coolie: :zomg: :shoot: :imbecile

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Just stopping by...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 05:43:09 PM »

What's up guys, just dropping in to say hello.  I can't believe I haven't been kicked out for inactivity. What's everybody up to these days?  Has everyone moved on to BF3+BF4 now?

I'm about to graduate college with a bachelor's in Music Management and a minor in business.  I'm heading down to LA over spring break to meet with some industry professionals and hopefully land a job in a recording studio or record label or management agency or whoever will hire me.  I've produced a few albums over my years in college, and have two more currently in the works, so I've been spending a lot of time in the recording studio.  Eventually I might be looking into doing sound design for video games. Senior year is kicking my ass and it's been months since I've actually played a video game though.  

Let me know what you all have been up to.

Also check out this mash-up. It's probably one of the most significant pieces of music of the 21st century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ7TmmyZnHI

spam3 :lube: :danceroll: :coolie: :zomg: :shoot: :imbecile
how's the AIDS?  

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 02:30:00 PM »

SW Battlefront mainly right now.
Good luck with the music career. I've come up with some music melodies for video games before, then forgot them, sounds fun if you can get into that.
I actually have a music minor, and it is good for nothing I would think, but I think of music classes as a hobby/fun/cool. But I think it is kind of going out on a limb throwing all your eggs in that basket.
Good thing it is so easy to learn coding on the internet now. That is what you should do if you can't find your way with music.
Music is such a necessity but it is luck/knowing someone to be able to make a career out of it.
Good to hear from you Rob.

And coolish video for 30 seconds haha, I can't take much more of it than that.

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 04:32:54 PM »

Basically, just making and doing drugs

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 06:54:27 PM »

Basically, just making and doing drugs

What sort of drugs are you making? I'm going to go out on a limb and guess hash oil. I've had to stop doing the drugs for the last 6 months to try and get a different job, shits no fun.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 30 queries.