*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 02:54:54 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Banned  (Read 5316 times)

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Banned
« on: July 09, 2005, 10:08:29 AM »

I was just banned by Titties from 1.61. We were playing one on one. I got the flagged and he said "your banned nigger". That is totally uncalled for. He's been harrassing me for the last couple  days, with nigger this and nigger that. I've taken it all and haven't talked back. I'm tired of the Son of bitch and I'm not going to take it anymore. If I have to find another place to play I will.  
  With all this bullshit within Mafia's own ranks , maybe that's the real reason your losing the best people in Mafia and the numbers are down.  It's sad really.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Banned
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 10:53:08 AM »

TIts My master who I serve OOooOO LOL You got banned it's only for alittle awhile. And cvan go to my clan server. And mafia ranks are not down those are fake. LOL MAFIA NO.1!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Banned
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 11:28:44 AM »

I don't know what his deal is.  Bonehead will deal with it when he comes back.  But you should be unbanned nown.

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Banned
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 12:11:36 PM »

Quote from: Rat-Man USN
 With all this bullshit within Mafia's own ranks , maybe that's the real reason your losing the best people in Mafia and the numbers are down.  It's sad really.

What are you talking about?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Banned
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2005, 12:27:04 PM »

With the "B.S." within *MAFIA*'s own ranks = I think he's referring to all the posts with everyone arguing.  You can get the links to them in the post here:

http://www.mafiaowns.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=1727
Read post number 7 and follow the links to see...

Losing the best people in *MAFIA* = Obviously Loaded just left.  Thats all I can think of.

Numbers being down = Although the 1.6 server is almost always full, with over 30 people in it each time I check, the 1.61 server isn't as successful...y et.  We've changed the IP like 3 or 4 times over the last month or so, and I think thats why.  Back in the day it was always crowded like 1.6, but now you'll see 5-15 people on there.  It'll be up and going again soon though, just wait.

And no, to anyone who thinks I'm taking his side over Missa's, I'm not.  I'm just trying to help her understand what I think he's saying.  And I could be wrong.  Anyhow, maybe that'll clear things about before it gets crazy.  But if you guys like it crazy then have at it!

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Banned
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2005, 02:19:12 PM »

Yeah, uhm I'm pretty sure Bone talked to Titties about this once already but I'll ask him whats up anyway. Sorry Rat-Man, you're a damn good pubber ;)

As for our numbers being down... they aren't lol. We aren't like DOA, we don't want any nub we can get our hands on just to say "our clan is bigger". I kick people out of this clan WEEKLY for inactivity. I also accept new members into the clan weekly.

We want people who are cool, fun people to play and hang out with. I could care less if we have 10 people in the clan, as long as we are having fun.

As for losing our best people... you haven't seen me play much have you?

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Banned
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2005, 04:37:33 PM »

I'm just getting concerned. And certaintly don't want to cause any trouble. I like playing here, in fact this is  the only server I play on. You never know someday I might put a app in.

*MAFIA* Phantom

Banned
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2005, 05:39:36 PM »

people have to realize that Titties is...lets just say "special" and no one is safe from him unless you stay as far away from him as possible lol. Oh and the reason our numbers are down in the clan is because we don't invite as many people into the clan as we used to. Still every day about 10+ people always bitch about wanting to be in the clan. Well sorry rat-man and hopefully this won't happen again.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Banned
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2005, 10:50:04 PM »

haha, yeah, I owned him in the morning 4 times, and he kicked me... owned him just about 20 minutes ago 3 times after he killed me 3 times... banned.

it's all good titties!
i'm joining doa;)

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Banned
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2005, 10:50:47 PM »

-----but yeah ratman... chill... it's fine dude... it's not like you'll be banned forever, and as someone said, your already unbanned

Toasty Asbestos

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Banned
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2005, 08:31:34 AM »

tities is an ass hole who thinks that his insults hurt.
Having too much asbestos in your house can be Harmfull to the body!

Loaded

Banned
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2005, 05:12:04 PM »

Quote from: Toasty Asbestos

Well with your posts you have been doing we know insults hurt you, gay bait.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Banned
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2005, 05:15:26 PM »

i have one thing to say to u... SHUT THE FUCK UP U SAND NIGGER!

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Banned
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2005, 09:01:26 PM »

your just mad cause your a noob and get owned by titties 24/7 and that he's getting laid while you're cybering on runescape with a 35 year old gay priest petifile.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Banned
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2005, 09:38:24 PM »

Titties my master don't call him that call him sexy thang or something else lol Just kidding I call him that lol IM not gay just messing maround. :D

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 30 queries.