*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 07:51:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: [DOA] NIG-GER Member! <--- appauling  (Read 37695 times)

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
[DOA] NIG-GER Member! <--- appauling
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2005, 05:28:54 AM »

Wow you want to talk about respect.  How about the fact that you are dissing all DOA members, when I don't even fucking know you guys.  You have no idea who I truly am, and yet you are talking to all DOA as if they are the same.  Let me tell you this, we are a bunch of different people and just about anyone is accepted to be in DOA.  We are a big group of people with a lot different personalities, and I really don't see why there is this big fued amongst us.  Oh yes I'm sure you are going to come up with some moronic reply to this being, "You guys are dumb fuck shit mom turd licker."  Wow pat on the back to you.  What I'm really trying to say is... why?  Why can't you guys at least show one once of respect for us, where in turn we will be able to show it back.

I'm tired of hearing all this crap go on between us and I really would like it to stop.  I like to have fun when I play battlefield, and with all this going on it takes it away.  Don't hate the player hate the game.

BTW..... Iceman who's the real hypocrite.... look at this quote: "In light of this. Fuck DOA."  You come on our vent and act all nice, but what the hell is that then.  You just got owned.

What I want to have happen now is everyone just seriously chill out.  Smoke some weed or do something else and put this in the past.  Why can't we just treat each other with respect and TRY to get along.  Oh yes and thanks for the laugh Kingpin.... nice spelling.  You're supposed to spell it F U C K I N G.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2005, 06:25:03 AM »

Dude why cant yall just get along, its a freckon game.  It aint like were actually fighting them.  But some of those doa are bitches, thats like the main reason why I left. (TYLER)

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2005, 07:49:50 AM »

we cant get along now, we havent been gettign along in like ever

-=TOXIC=-

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
JUST BEING TRUTHFULL
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2005, 07:50:32 AM »

NO ALL  DOA- R- BITCHES/PUSSY CRY BABIES WHO CANT HOLD THERE OWN  WE FOUND
1-2-OR 3  OF THERE  SPECHIAL HIDEING PLACES AND THEY COMPLANE ABOUT US THAT  WE ONLY PLAY FROM BEHIND WALLS ect./HOWEVER DOA HAS A CAR HORN THAT KILLS EVERYONE   IN THE MAP  WHIT  1 BEEP   / WE FOUND IT AND THATS -Y - WE - R- BAND FROM THERE  ( THEY SAY NO RULES ) I SAY IF WE ARE SMART ENOUGH 2 FIND IT  WHY CANT WE USE IT???????   ALSO BLACK-SHEEP  HAS A HABBIT OF TALKING TO PEOPLE AS IF THEY WHERE HIS STEP CHILDERN.   (AND HE TALKS ABOUT RESPECT)!!! ( MAYBE GIVE SOME RESPECT AND  U  WILL GET IT IN RETURN)  BUT  4 MYSELF  I DO NOT  EXCEPT  BEING TALKED DOWN 2  BY  ANY-ONE ANY-WHERE!!!  (1 MORE THING STOP TRYING 2 HAK MY PC)
MY FIREWALL IS TRACEING IT ALL BACK 2 U AND YR OTHER HAKERS /IF I C IT AGAIN JUST ONCE MORE  U  WILL BE BURNED  ALIVE  AND  IN JAIL   ( C-YA )      P.S I KNOW THEY WILL HAVE A BALL WITH U IN JAIL --- LOL---

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2005, 09:23:48 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* -=PRO=-PAIN!!!!
NO ALL  DOA- R- BITCHES/PUSSY CRY BABIES WHO CANT HOLD THERE OWN  WE FOUND
1-2-OR 3  OF THERE  SPECHIAL HIDEING PLACES AND THEY COMPLANE ABOUT US THAT  WE ONLY PLAY FROM BEHIND WALLS ect./HOWEVER DOA HAS A CAR HORN THAT KILLS EVERYONE   IN THE MAP  WHIT  1 BEEP   / WE FOUND IT AND THATS -Y - WE - R- BAND FROM THERE  ( THEY SAY NO RULES ) I SAY IF WE ARE SMART ENOUGH 2 FIND IT  WHY CANT WE USE IT???????   ALSO BLACK-SHEEP  HAS A HABBIT OF TALKING TO PEOPLE AS IF THEY WHERE HIS STEP CHILDERN.   (AND HE TALKS ABOUT RESPECT)!!! ( MAYBE GIVE SOME RESPECT AND  U  WILL GET IT IN RETURN)  BUT  4 MYSELF  I DO NOT  EXCEPT  BEING TALKED DOWN 2  BY  ANY-ONE ANY-WHERE!!!  (1 MORE THING STOP TRYING 2 HAK MY PC)
MY FIREWALL IS TRACEING IT ALL BACK 2 U AND YR OTHER HAKERS /IF I C IT AGAIN JUST ONCE MORE  U  WILL BE BURNED  ALIVE  AND  IN JAIL   ( C-YA )      P.S I KNOW THEY WILL HAVE A BALL WITH U IN JAIL --- LOL---

Spam......

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2005, 11:06:31 AM »

All I know, is that I have a bellybutton... and it is itchy.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2005, 11:17:24 AM »

My nipples are hard...

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2005, 12:07:10 PM »

*Donkey Noise*

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2005, 12:28:45 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
My nipples are hard...

dude, that's fucking hot.

Havok, as you know, I have already encouraged all of you who I feel I've become friends with to split off into your own superior clan and not have to deal with the bullshit of youngins.

-----"IF this were on Vent, It think we could have connected with the emotion of comic humor...."  
-----"BTW..... Iceman who's the real hypocrite.... look at this quote: "In light of this. Fuck DOA." You come on our vent and act all nice, but what the hell is that then. You just got owned."

I am generally a nice guy who likes to laugh and giggle like a 12 year old prostitute, but if you get me going, I'll keep going.  I'm dissing DOA, as a clan, not all of the people.  I'm banned from your server because I'm smart and found out how your leader is being a lieing son of a bitch who's doing all this crap that is worse than MAFIA, when he complains about the stuff MAFIANs can do.  Don't you think I'd be a little angered at him?  People always get this harsh impression on everyone from how I speak when I type.  I did make it sound like I was directing it at all of DOA, but more at Blacksheep and the beast he has created.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not going to type out everyones username that I think ruin the clan, just so that the 10 or so that I'm cool with can feel like it wasn't directed at them.  You know who you are if we're cool.

-----"I'm tired of hearing all this crap go on between us and I really would like it to stop. I like to have fun when I play battlefield, and with all this going on it takes it away. Don't hate the player hate the game."
You know what, me too.  I was enjoying myself yesterday up until El Alemain and soon following Berlin.  Blacksheep even came in Vent and asked if there were any problems and I said no, this is pretty damn fun.  Please keep in mind also, that there is no *US*.... "**this was not on behalf of all of MAFIA**"  Everything in this thread is Kingpin, Pain, and my feelings.  NOW, if Blacksheep were willing to admit that he's using and abusing his clan just the way we are to kill everyone, if not worse, and you get a ban for knowing how to do the stuff, kinda like us, I'd understand.  BUT, when he says that he's all about everyone knowing all the glitches and being fair, that's bullshit.

-----Oh yes I'm sure you are going to come up with some moronic reply to this being, "You guys are dumb fuck shit mom turd licker."
Havok... Havok.... Havok....  I hope you realize by now that that's not my style.  I would have responded like that after Blacksheeps posts if I were like that.
i'm joining doa;)

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2005, 12:39:45 PM »

Holy shit you guys are a bunch of morons

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2005, 12:50:41 PM »

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WATER TANK YOU BUM! AND STOP EATING MY TRASH!!!

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2005, 12:59:54 PM »

Dont you remember why they made DOA anyway?

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2005, 02:23:53 PM »

Wafflecakes Im telling ya. There is some guy staring at my lightsaber and he's about to fucking get it! Bastards always trying to bring me down, I'll show em what for. I'll take this boot.......... .......Shit, who took my boot? GOD DAMNIT!

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2005, 02:29:53 PM »

And thats one of the reasons I left doa.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2005, 02:59:19 PM »

hey iceman what do u mean blacksheep is using and abusing DOA

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 30 queries.