*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 08:19:12 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Glitch out.  (Read 14907 times)

TagS

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Glitch out.
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2005, 05:47:55 PM »

any of u guys know how to take a half track under the fortified position on ohmaha beach cause i do if u want to know tell me cause i dont know what u guys know (if u dont know me i just joined)

someday youll be as cool as me!

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Glitch out.
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2005, 09:27:03 PM »

No never done that one.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Glitch out.
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2005, 09:41:21 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
No never done that one.

I think I know how to do that one. I'll check on that right now and maybe add it to my movie in progress :). Oh yeah, this is a *MAFIA* only movie, not open to the public. Sorry!

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Glitch out.
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2005, 02:46:31 AM »

Ja Just For Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee SHhhhh I heard titties worships the lama gods.

Loaded

Glitch out.
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2005, 01:05:14 PM »

El Alamein flag defense...

Allied base... Tank and bunker...

Move tank between bunkers...

Turning hard left in the center of the bunker this will get you inside...

Turn hard left at the far left end of bunker will get you on top...

Loaded

Glitch out.
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2005, 01:33:13 PM »

El Alamein flag defense...

Allied base... Tank and bunker...

Move tank between bunkers...

Turning hard left in the center of the bunker this will get you inside...

Turn hard left at the far left end of bunker will get you on top...

As you could or could not know, this will NOT work on our servers, the Panzer and T-34 are to wide.

Loaded

Glitch out.
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2005, 09:01:55 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* i'mgonnagetcha_G
just tell me how to get into these glitches, i'll take pics and make gif's of em.

When you see anyone in a floor, wall or box... It is the same thing as if you wanted to go under the floor of a hanger.

Guadal Canal (box) Park jeep so you have just the right amount of room to lay down between box and jeep, lie down and you will go into the box. (I am almost sure it has to be 2 boxes side by side to work)

Wake (Def Gun) same thing as above... Pull jeep to the right side of def gun where that little angle (hill) is, go between them laying down and you will fall right under the floor. <<<< This is for the center flag def gun, the one facing the lagoon.

I wouldn't think the other are any different, it dose seem most of the time you do need some type of vehicle to help you. If you want we can find a server and try some out. Let me know.

*MAFIA* Phantom

Glitch out.
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2005, 05:28:12 PM »

2 of them are glitches and the other 2 are just for fun. :a29g:

Loaded

Glitch out.
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2005, 05:51:36 PM »

I would really like to try the roof, never have done that one... I am going to try that right now and see if I can do it without asking how to.

EDIT... Oh I see you have to get the jeep up there, yes?

*MAFIA* Phantom

Glitch out.
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2005, 07:05:32 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
I would really like to try the roof, never have done that one... I am going to try that right now and see if I can do it without asking how to.

EDIT... Oh I see you have to get the jeep up there, yes?

Yes sir, there is a repair ramp that you have to get air off of with the jeep. If your good enough you should be able to do it almost every time. Good place for flag hiding, plenty of room to stand up and walk around. :auto:

Loaded

Glitch out.
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2005, 07:28:37 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
Yes sir, there is a repair ramp that you have to get air off of with the jeep. If your good enough you should be able to do it almost every time. Good place for flag hiding, plenty of room to stand up and walk around. :auto:

It was hard for me to tell where you were, but what you said above... You are in the vent, right?

Ross

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Glitch out.
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2005, 06:56:46 PM »

On DC spawn as an engineer on el alamein (I do this on [-UG-] servers) and go to the back of a hanger with a tank.

Get out of the tank and walk up to the wall. Place the mortar right next to the wall and it will dissapear. Thats a good sign.

Get back in the tank and sort of grind it against the wall (drive sideways into it) And the tank will go under the hangar.

Then you can shoot whoever spawns there! You can actually shoot through the walls from the inside but not from the outside! So you are completely safe. ;)

Loaded

Glitch out.
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2005, 08:52:39 PM »

Untill a plane crashes into the wall you are in, that will kill you, but good post thanks.

Loaded

Glitch out.
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2005, 09:42:54 PM »

X1 is the person that showed this to me.

X1 and I did this one tonight... X1 went and got the flag and killed himself next to the wall so I could have the flag with me in the wall. I stayed there for a good 10 minutes killing all the allied trying to get me. X1 would come over to the wall and kill himself so I could have more ammo, it was a good time.

X1

Glitch out.
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2005, 03:16:20 PM »

lol that was a funny, it looked like our own team wanted to kill you rather than the allied.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 32 queries.