*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 05:34:10 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Glitch out.  (Read 14906 times)

i'mgonnagetcha_G

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Glitch out.
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2005, 06:51:44 AM »

[/url]

i'mgonnagetcha_G

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Glitch out.
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2005, 06:52:25 AM »

Quote from: Ross

Then you can shoot whoever spawns there! You can actually shoot through the walls from the inside but not from the outside! So you are completely safe. ;)

hahahahaha, nice, i'll try that1.

but m8y, you'Re not safe, no way. it's able to shoot through walls with a tank, you only have to get close enough.  so that yer cannon appears at the other side of the wall

:hanf:  (the smiley doesnt match, but its awesome)

*MAFIA* Phantom

Glitch out.
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2005, 03:21:41 AM »

I don't know if anyone has ever discovered the bridge glitch before or not. I tried to do it a few times and today I got lucky! The second link is something I have never seen done before so... I drove the jeep up the church and it was fawkin HARD! Take a peek

Bridge Glitch
Jeep on Church

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Glitch out.
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2005, 05:14:08 AM »

Looks like fun!

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Glitch out.
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2005, 06:12:17 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
I don't know if anyone has ever discovered the bridge glitch before or not. I tried to do it a few times and today I got lucky! The second link is something I have never seen done before so... I drove the jeep up the church and it was fawkin HARD! Take a peek

Bridge Glitch
Jeep on Church

I remember that game. That was the game where the entire red team went retarded on me. Pat kept stealing the fuckin flag and NOBODY would fucking kill him. Oh well, I still took second :).

Loaded

Glitch out.
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2005, 06:24:20 AM »

Ok... I know this is going to start shit, but to bad. Do you have a problem with your score always being in the top 3? How can you have fun in the game if this is true?

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Glitch out.
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2005, 06:53:44 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
Ok... I know this is going to start shit, but to bad. Do you have a problem with your score always being in the top 3? How can you have fun in the game if this is true?

Yes, yes I do have a problem with my score being in the top 3. I am a stat whore and its my job to get in the top 3. Thats the point of GAMES, to win, not have fun. Geez, people these days.

Loaded

Glitch out.
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2005, 09:13:04 AM »

Well ok... That is all that matters, what you want out of the game.

I was the same way once and I did stop because of the pressure I was feeling when playing games to be at the top, I just wasn't having fun.

Everyone is different, its cool if that is what you want to get out of a game.

*MAFIA* Phantom

Glitch out.
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2005, 12:53:05 PM »

lol he was being sarcastic. I hear ya though, when your worrying about stats it does make the game more frustrating and less fun so that's why I goof off all the time. I rarely ever play seriously but I still do, mostly to show all the newblets that I'm still boss.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Glitch out.
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2005, 08:39:44 PM »

Newblets thank god for hacks or the endless waves of them would take their toll.

Osama Bin Hitler

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Bunker Glitch
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2005, 10:20:48 AM »

2 do this glitch you will need 1 of those bunkers with the 2 windows on 1 side (tell me if you find a nother bunker that will work). You will also need 1 of those jeeps (the right one will work just right). And you need some expacks (optional).
Get the jeep inside the bunker and park it in a corner (the door side works best). Then jump on the jeep. Run around intil you get to see through the other side. There you can either shoot through, where the enimies can only get if there also in the bunker. You can also jump up, which will get you on top of the bunker. The expacks come so you can rig the jeep so no other mofo can find out. Ill get some pictures of it as soon as i can. Please PM me if you hav nothing else to do and you really like this glitch.

Mutated Iraky

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hmm
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2005, 07:11:45 PM »

Smileys are fun!

Loaded

Glitch out.
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2005, 07:44:50 PM »

Quote from: Mutated Iraky

Smileys are fun!

There is one more reason for you not to be a member.

Osama Bin Hitler

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Boat Glitch
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2005, 04:06:22 PM »

I think this glitch works on Wake. First get a jeep. beach the small boat tht has the torpedos (beach it on the sand) and then park your jeep by it. park it by the drivers seat so if you got out(which you do) you get out and you are inside (litterally) the boat. again from the past glitch i made, you can shoot out(i think) but they cant shoot in

ty for ur time

Loaded

Glitch out.
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2005, 04:47:46 PM »

Osama Bin Hitler... The glitches you are talking about sound great, but pics are worth a 1000 words. Take some. If you don't have a place to host them e-mail them to me and will host them for you... Just make sure you convert them to jpeg and make them around 800x600.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 32 queries.