*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:00:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Gear  (Read 6409 times)

BIG D

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gear
« on: August 14, 2005, 07:13:08 PM »

Hello everyone.....j ust here to "complain" about *MAFIA* GEAR.....Ellio t smith was in ther at the time, but he was bitching to me about stop killing this guy named wasp because he was trying to show him something, and then he trys to ban me, didn't work, but i think he sucks and wonder why you let him in ur clan.....check back on the stats the last games we played.....cam e in first both times.....and i'm trying to get on when people will give me referals.....b ut anyways, gear sucks, i owned his ass.....he deserves to die.....

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gear
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 07:59:27 PM »

ok
ur obviously like 5 years old, no comment

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gear
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 08:41:54 PM »

Quote from: BIG D
Hello everyone.....j ust here to "complain" about *MAFIA* GEAR.....Ellio t smith was in ther at the time, but he was bitching to me about stop killing this guy named wasp because he was trying to show him something, and then he trys to ban me, didn't work, but i think he sucks and wonder why you let him in ur clan.....check back on the stats the last games we played.....cam e in first both times.....and i'm trying to get on when people will give me referals.....b ut anyways, gear sucks, i owned his ass.....he deserves to die.....

wow, I totally agree!  People should get the death penalty for wanting to fucking do something else in-game for fun!  I mean fuck having fun!  Lets be fun wreckers you douche bag.  Seriously... If gear said stop, were just fucking around right now, either join them, or leave em alone.

Congrats on having the highest score in the 1.61 server!  With 8 other super noobs!  That's gotta be hard!  Lets see here... you were being a flag whore... still got killed 1 time per every 2 deaths (by the supe rnoobs)... that's not incredible dude.  Now, if you're on the 1.6 server when it's packed with 24 people, you have a good kill per death ratio, and come in first, then you've done a good job.  It's pretty hard to compare yourself to gear... when he said he wasn't playing...  Do you expect a person to have a higher score than you when they're fucking around just cause it says mafia???

BIG D, your not ever going to be in *MAFIA*.  I give you my deferral.
i'm joining doa;)

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
Gear
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 01:39:32 AM »

So come to the forums, complain about a mafia member, then say your looking for a referal? Stupid noob.

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
Gear
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 01:48:12 AM »

i wasnt even playing the game in stallingad. the map befor that i killed bigd more times than he killed me, and big d only came in 1st for caping flags. i cam in 2nd and didnt cap 1 flag.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gear
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 02:26:39 AM »

useless thread...  oh, and fuck you BIG D, thats all i have to say :P

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gear
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 11:07:36 AM »

I think you just got told.

g00deye

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mafiaowns.com
Gear
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2005, 01:02:24 PM »

Big D & The Kids Table is a good band....
That was spam...but I had to say that

BIG D

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gear
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2005, 02:47:03 PM »

First off, they were doing stuff on seperate teams.....stan ding out in the middle of the open, and on't tell me you guys wouldn't have gone for the free kills.....and like i messaged to Billy, i don't care about my referal anymore, i don't want to be in it anymore, you guys run awsome servers.....bu t ur clan isn't that important to me anymore.....an d second i wasn't being a flag whore, and yes there were like 7 or 8 people in the server.....but it was the fact that i was owning gear, yes he wasn't really playing in stalingrad, but in market garden he did half of it.....but sorry if i pissed any of you guys off, and i realize that was a stupid post, but whatever.....w e can't win them all.....

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gear
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2005, 03:21:50 PM »

Quote from: BIG D
First off, they were doing stuff on seperate teams.....stan ding out in the middle of the open, and on't tell me you guys wouldn't have gone for the free kills.....and like i messaged to Billy, i don't care about my referal anymore, i don't want to be in it anymore, you guys run awsome servers.....bu t ur clan isn't that important to me anymore.....an d second i wasn't being a flag whore, and yes there were like 7 or 8 people in the server.....but it was the fact that i was owning gear, yes he wasn't really playing in stalingrad, but in market garden he did half of it.....but sorry if i pissed any of you guys off, and i realize that was a stupid post, but whatever.....w e can't win them all.....

well don't yah think... that if they're on seperate teams... and were playing... one of them would have shot the other?  Yes.  So dude, stop being a dick if you clearly see that they aren't playing.  You never... owned gear...

And crump3t (big d), your gay

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
Gear
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2005, 04:00:37 PM »

1st your mad then your sorry, ok dood you lost me. but if it wansnt for big d, i wold still have 0 posts,lol. and why are you saying sorry all of a sudden, its like you where afade of being band or some thing. will in any case i did killed u more times, think about it when u got mad how many times did u kill me, like 1 or 2 times. then i killed u like 3 to 8 times. the rest of the times before you got mad was an axsident, and you killed most of the noobs not me.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 04:41:09 PM by Gear »

BIG D

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gear
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2005, 04:06:42 PM »

by the way iceman.....i'm not crump3t.....do n't know who it is, i think he was in my old clan.....but its not me, but i would like to play you again gear, for real this time.....i don't think i would be banned, its just i know that that first post was really stupid, i was agry, so i just started typing, didn't think about what i was saying.....but set up a time and date and we can play.....and by the way iceman, why do you have something against me? i didn't do anything to you.

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gear
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2005, 05:10:30 PM »

Iceman hates newblets.  Don't take it personal.  I'm sure if he got to know you, he would start hating you for the right reasons.  Until then, this will have to suffice.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gear
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2005, 05:23:07 PM »

well... i... hate ... newblets... too... i wonder... why,... u keep typing like this.... it is realy annoying... dont .... u... think...?

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gear
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2005, 05:32:28 PM »

Flag whore, ellipses whore...Damn, what's next?

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 37 queries.