*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 27, 2024, 08:10:28 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: SNAKE PLISKIN  (Read 3227 times)

Vasilij Zaitsev

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
SNAKE PLISKIN
« on: October 06, 2005, 01:24:27 PM »

What the fuck was that bullshit? Banning because I killed you twice with the k98 and couldn't handle losing? What the hell is with the admins banning left and right around here? It better be for the duration of the round, and I have screenshots for those that didn't believe me last time.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
SNAKE PLISKIN
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 02:44:09 PM »

Nobody is banned except for your mom.

Vasilij Zaitsev

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
SNAKE PLISKIN
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 02:57:33 PM »

Yea for two rounds, why do people keep getting kicked when they start winning.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2005, 03:40:04 PM by Vasilij Zaitsev »

Killed U Wit A

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
SNAKE PLISKIN
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 03:02:19 PM »

hmm....i think it just might be a no rules server.

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
SNAKE PLISKIN
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2005, 03:03:18 PM »

god stupid noob he said no one is banned "except for your mom" so be glad that you are not banned, you seriously dont want to get on the bad side of this clan. end of it, your not banned.

*MAFIA* Phantom

SNAKE PLISKIN
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2005, 03:26:16 PM »

Get em stewie!

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
SNAKE PLISKIN
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2005, 03:32:06 PM »

Quote from: Vasilij Zaitsev
What the fuck was that bullshit? Banning because I killed you twice with the k98 and couldn't handle losing? What the hell is with the admins banning left and right around here? It better be for the duration of the round, and I have screenshots for those that didn't believe me last time.

Ok smart ass, fuck you i was going to lift it .............. ..... next time I'm in the middle of nowhere with my kid just hanging out minding our own bussiness .............. leave us be. NOw for you coming in here telling me how it better be............ ............. FUCK YOU.

:002:

Vasilij Zaitsev

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
SNAKE PLISKIN
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2005, 03:38:24 PM »

And how the hell is someone who just joined the game supposed to know? Besides if you are going to justify your reasons with that lame ass excuse why didn't you warn me or tell me?

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
SNAKE PLISKIN
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2005, 03:44:30 PM »

snake pwns you.

Also you, matrix, and punisher were interupting our no-scope sniper war.
i'm joining doa;)

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
SNAKE PLISKIN
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2005, 03:46:39 PM »

I don't have to justify anything I do to you, now if you were smart you would STFU before i just leave your fucking ass in the ban bin. :002:

Killed U Wit A

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
SNAKE PLISKIN
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2005, 03:51:38 PM »

get'em snake!! get'em!!

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
SNAKE PLISKIN
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2005, 04:39:56 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Snake Pliskin
I don't have to justify anything I do to you, now if you were smart you would STFU before i just leave your fucking ass in the ban bin. :002:

Actually you do, review your rules.  They get a warning first not a ban.

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
SNAKE PLISKIN
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2005, 07:45:06 PM »

Accually Swifty it is nice to see you still stand behind Mafia, another fine example of you trying to stir up shit. I do no have to justify my actions to him, so next time keep your fucking mouth shut. :002:

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
SNAKE PLISKIN
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2005, 12:13:38 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Snake Pliskin
Accually Swifty it is nice to see you still stand behind Mafia, another fine example of you trying to stir up shit. I do no have to justify my actions to him, so next time keep your fucking mouth shut. :002:

I did not stir up any shit I simply pointed out that there are rules here.  And just because you are an admin doesnt give you the right to tell me anything.  If you dont believe there are rules I can post them here.  Do whatever you want with it obey them or dont I dont care because I dont play BF1942 to much anyway, its nothing personal but everyone has to follow the rules ask bone.  No disrespect meant so dont try to act like im dissing you.

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
SNAKE PLISKIN
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2005, 03:04:14 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Swifty
I did not stir up any shit I simply pointed out that there are rules here.

Ok so you sticking your nose in my business telling me how it is and that is your business?  To me that is stirring up shit, If I were you, I would be more concerned about your status in the clan then anything.

And just because you are an admin doesnt give you the right to tell me anything.

I will rephrase this for you Swifty; you need to learn when to open your mouth and when to keep it shut.  Being a member (under review) even gives you less right to say anything to me on how I conduct myself as an admin.

If you dont believe there are rules I can post them here.  Do whatever you want with it obey them or dont I dont care because I dont play BF1942 to much anyway, its nothing personal but everyone has to follow the rules ask bone.  No disrespect meant so dont try to act like im dissing you.

I know there are rules I have a copy of them. If you look back you will see I said I do not need to justify what I do as an admin to you or anyone else except for Bonehead. We all know your great knowledge in the admin rules and regulations seeing how you lost your admin rights for not following the rules. The simply fact that you would post what you did and sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong, hence creating drama, is stirring up shit. So once again Swifty I am going to say; keep your fucking mouth shut in matters that do not concern you. :002:

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 30 queries.