*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 19, 2024, 06:59:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: bf2 hack, maybe . .  (Read 2892 times)

JJolin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
bf2 hack, maybe . .
« on: October 08, 2005, 01:16:01 PM »

ok ok, i know i have been gone since february, i stopped playing bf1942.  but now i got bf2!  there is a hack on http://www.msxsecurity.net that they charge 20 bucks for!  they made a mistake of releasing an earlier version that is detectable by pb to the public, cause i found out how to make it not detectable! i have been using it for over a month, and not a single ban or boot from a game.

only problem is, i never uploaded anything to a site where people can download it, so if someone can point me in the right direction, you guys will get it.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
bf2 hack, maybe . .
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 08:01:36 PM »

*** MAFIA did not make this hack, therefore we claim no responsibility for it or anything it does. ***

According to jjolin here, this is undetected if you use stealth injection with the injector provided. We do not know what this hack does, we don't know its functions, we don't know anything about it except what he has said.

BONEHEAD OWNS YOU ALL ASS

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
bf2 hack, maybe . .
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 05:46:20 AM »

My bf2 is being hacked so im gona get a new cd then when im done installing it im gona pick it up and put in but if you have bf2 hacks when u install it. well thats not good i seen what happens.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
bf2 hack, maybe . .
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2005, 01:57:24 PM »

Old news to bad it wasn't a weapon lol...

OneShot2U2000

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
i have the same hack
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2005, 09:36:57 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
*** MAFIA did not make this hack, therefore we claim no responsibility for it or anything it does. ***

According to jjolin here, this is undetected if you use stealth injection with the injector provided. We do not know what this hack does, we don't know its functions, we don't know anything about it except what he has said.

I have the same hack as
josh*jjolin* we been using it for about 2 months but u have to inject it or you'll get a ban for 2 min's it changes the color of the bad guys side and yours turns fog of sky color see though walls crosshairs just a all around hack
i place first to 8th with it and as i know me and josh are the only ones with it
[IMG]

BONEHEAD OWNS YOU ALL ASS

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
bf2 hack, maybe . .
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2005, 12:01:18 PM »

Damn i hate chmeileon hacks like that.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 31 queries.