*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 02:08:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: I hope you are not unhappy!!!  (Read 4868 times)

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
I hope you are not unhappy!!!
« on: December 14, 2005, 08:50:06 PM »

[COLOR="Blue"]I think we are off to a good start; for 1 thing we don't have the 4 fucktards (Swifty, Titties, Bone and Pro) and never will.......... ........ as long as we can all respect each other; which we do, we will go a long ways. We all have our own reasons for joining this clan, lets just remeber why we did and learn from that. There are alot of good people in this clan already with more to come. Its simple people will come because they are unhappy.
[/COLOR][/B]

This was sent to me via PM.  It was a thread posted by snake from their forum.  I just hope none of you are unhappy.  lmao.  

Look who's talking about respecting each other... lol

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 09:25:18 PM »

I think that boy's cheese slid right off his cracker!

Loaded

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 09:26:34 PM »

Blacksheep

You are nothing but a fucking shit starter... I have said it right from the start the 1st time you came to this forum. Give it a break and act your age, my God.

You have 0 respect for anyone here (so don't talk about respect, you have NO right)... If you did you wouldn't had made this thread. Man what idiot you are.

YES you got me pissed off and I am not even a member here anymore…If I was still a ADMIN here I would make sure you would never post in this forum again, even if I had to sit and wait for you to make one account after another. You are to old for this type of shit, again grow up.

[DOA] Snuffles

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 09:38:08 PM »

I <3 blacksheep.

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 09:40:23 PM »

loaded....

i like swifty, bonehead and pro... I dont really know titties yet but if he still is in mafia then thats pretty cool.  I was asked to post this in the mafia forum. I did.

I think these guys should read what is being said about them.  I have respect for these guys... not the person who wrote it.  if you have a problem with that why dont you PM, Email me or contact me via msn.

the choice is yours.
thank you.

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2005, 09:46:27 PM »

I would like to know who is the one requesting this to be posted . . . Presumably the same person that sent it to you, but I could be wrong.  Either way, I'd like names.

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2005, 09:48:46 PM »

Sounds to me like we have 4 fucktards in our clan.  Looks like we are gonna have to weed them out so say goodbye to swifty, titties, pat and of course bonehead.  Don't worry bone i'll take good care of the clan just make sure you pay the server bill :) haha

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2005, 09:48:50 PM »

Wow, not only is he trying to start fights over shit that has nothing to do with him, he's making up lies as well rofl. Those people know what Snake thinks of them, of what concern is it to you? Blacksheep how about you run back to Neverland an play with all the kiddies where someone will actually listen to what you have to say and respect your opinion? Leave your bullshit lies off of Mafia's forum, nobody wants to hear it.

Oh and for the record, for those of you who I know won't believe me:
http://3v0lution.com/images/stfukthx.jpg

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2005, 09:53:15 PM »

can you say EDIT BUTTON? lol jk

Loaded

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 09:57:35 PM »

Quote from: Blacksheep_1
loaded....
 if you have a problem with that why dont you PM, Email me or contact me via msn.
the choice is yours.
thank you.

Why in the fuck would I want to have a one on one talk with you? What I have to say to you I will say it here so everyone knows what I think of your "shit started living with mom ass", go fuck yourself.

Oh by the way, you are not ever going to get something from me in writing so you can add what ever words you want to it.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2005, 10:04:29 PM »

Quote from: Ins4n3
Wow, not only is he trying to start fights over shit that has nothing to do with him, he's making up lies as well rofl. Those people know what Snake thinks of them, of what concern is it to you? Blacksheep how about you run back to Neverland an play with all the kiddies where someone will actually listen to what you have to say and respect your opinion? Leave your bullshit lies off of Mafia's forum, nobody wants to hear it.

Oh and for the record, for those of you who I know won't believe me:
http://3v0lution.com/images/stfukthx.jpg

yeah blacksheep, insanes cool as hell... snakes cool as hell... everyone in 3v0's cool as hell.
i'm joining doa;)

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2005, 10:06:34 PM »

i have posted the entire PM (thread) on the DOA forum in the public lounge.  The title of my thread is "for mafia" and It is pinned.  

The part in question is highlighted in yellow.  Only DOA member plus ppl can view it...  which most of *mafia is.  so if you want to view what was PM'd to me .. check it out for yourself.  Then after you view it.. you will know why i started this thread with that quote.

enough said... i am done on this matter.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 10:16:52 PM by Blacksheep_1 »

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2005, 11:57:48 PM »

Quote from: Blacksheep_1
i have posted the entire PM (thread) on the DOA forum in the public lounge.  The title of my thread is "for mafia" and It is pinned.  

The part in question is highlighted in yellow.  Only DOA member plus ppl can view it...  which most of *mafia is.  so if you want to view what was PM'd to me .. check it out for yourself.  Then after you view it.. you will know why i started this thread with that quote.

enough said... i am done on this matter.

Ok ass clown it is time to put up or shut up. Six months; $150/month to help pay for clan fees w/e. You say we will not be around in a month then no one will remember who we are in 6 months; I'll give you 3 months ? Put it on the line FUCKTARD. Wanna make it a G note just for shit’s and giggles……. Just let me know when you want this to start bitch. All I can see is your nothing but mouth, trying to stir up shit, you and all the fucktards in your clan.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2005, 02:54:14 AM »

Loaded is right sheep u are a shit talker who needs to mind ur own business are u a fucking woman motherfucker everyone is chilled and u need to start shit again u and ur fucking gay lil boy toys need to fuck off

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2005, 04:35:15 AM »

As I said before good luck Snake and Ins4n3 and I hope your clan kicks ass.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 30 queries.