*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 28, 2024, 11:48:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: spawn ex packing?  (Read 7889 times)

jackal

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
spawn ex packing?
« on: January 14, 2006, 10:21:57 AM »

hey guys is spawn killing by ex packing aloud.because last game tbc ace and doa sniper just rapet spawn ponit for hour long with ex packs.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
spawn ex packing?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 10:24:13 AM »

yeah. no rules server. if they do that just go get an airplane depending what map. im pretty sure it was gazala, and then just go and crush em with the plane. dont just keep spawning there.

jackal

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
spawn ex packing?
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 10:32:05 AM »

yup i did but a mafia member joined and said to them ex pack again u will be kicket then he went they started again they just fucket the game up for every one esle.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
spawn ex packing?
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 10:54:37 AM »

Quote from: jackal
yup i did but a mafia member joined and said to them ex pack again u will be kicket then he went they started again they just fucket the game up for every one esle.

some admins dont allow it and some do. if they do keep spawn expacking u then just get a regular plane ang then fly over there and get the plane you want.

*MAFIA* Phantom

spawn ex packing?
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006, 11:41:46 AM »

admins arn't supposed to kick them but every once in a while we get a grumpy goose that will do it.  Only if spawn expacking is causing people to leave then that's when it's eligible to be kicked.

Snipester

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
spawn ex packing?
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2006, 11:49:08 AM »

jackal are u a total dumbass. i raped it for an hour? the game lasted 1.5 hours and i was in a plane for most of the game.

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
spawn ex packing?
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2006, 12:11:23 PM »

who cares and don't call people names.
[

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
spawn ex packing?
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2006, 12:12:09 PM »

Quote from: Snipester
jackal are u a total dumbass. i raped it for an hour? the game lasted 1.5 hours and i was in a plane for most of the game.

snipester is a n00b expacing spawn / glitching whore who i pwn best way is to just switch to their team tk them and switch over then rape them

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
spawn ex packing?
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2006, 12:14:18 PM »

hahaha that's what i was doing like a day ago. in gazala. snipester goes and starts expacking and kills me a couple of times so i change teams, get a turbo plane, and just tk him.

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
spawn ex packing?
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2006, 12:23:35 PM »

that is it, i am fed up with this crap. no more expacking, no more flying in planes, no more owning anyone, everyone is going to play on the same team and be friends. i can't take it any more. ;)

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
spawn ex packing?
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2006, 12:25:38 PM »

What I don't like about it is when they glitch the flag and xpac for a really long time. Then their mom tells them it's time to go night night and we're left trying to finish the map which makes it a even longer time playing the same map. All the while they are putting on their jammies and eating cookies and milk before bedtime.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
spawn ex packing?
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2006, 01:10:42 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Rat-Man USN
What I don't like about it is when they glitch the flag and xpac for a really long time. Then their mom tells them it's time to go night night and we're left trying to finish the map which makes it a even longer time playing the same map. All the while they are putting on their jammies and eating cookies and milk before bedtime.

thats why whenever i do it i always ask any *MAFIA* people on the server to tell me when they want to end the map and the only reason i glitch the flag is so the game wont end in 10 minutes.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

spawn ex packing?
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2006, 02:51:27 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Rat-Man USN

Well we found the goose jedi

Koekiemonster

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
spawn ex packing?
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2006, 03:38:31 PM »

Quote from: Partyboy
thats why whenever i do it i always ask any *MAFIA* people on the server to tell me when they want to end the map and the only reason i glitch the flag is so the game wont end in 10 minutes.

lol Your full of it Partyboy

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
spawn ex packing?
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2006, 03:44:07 PM »

Quote from: Koekiemonster
lol Your full of it Partyboy

well its true, whenever im in there late at night the flags get captrued like every 2 mins

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 24 queries.