*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 10:28:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: whats a good prank  (Read 4971 times)

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
whats a good prank
« on: January 27, 2006, 10:15:44 PM »

hey guys two of my friends got pranked tonight adn well they are two girls, and it scared the crap out of them who ever did it threw  a wrench at their house along with eggs, and put honey mustard and chocolat sauce on it. i was just wondring if you guys had any idea of something me and my buddy could do to get these people back when we find out who it was.
[

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
whats a good prank
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 10:20:19 PM »

something easy to do is get a pumpkin and take out all that shit on the inside fill it with shaving cream and throw it through their window or if you dont want to really break anything throw it at their house it will make a mess but putting it through the window is 100x better

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
whats a good prank
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 10:24:35 PM »

ya not really look for anything that is distructive to where i could get taken to court on you know what i mean.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
whats a good prank
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 10:31:34 PM »

ok something extremly annyoing to clean up would be if you get a bunch of friends together and buy a shit load of post its one night go to the guys house and just cover his car in them or maybe his windows? put all those plastic forks in his lawn so he has to remove each one by hand?  jusst some basic stuff you could do until i think of something really good
« Last Edit: January 27, 2006, 10:39:41 PM by *MAFIA* Milky Way »

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
whats a good prank
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 10:32:19 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Vanillathrilla
hey guys two of my friends got pranked tonight adn well they are two girls, and it scared the crap out of them who ever did it threw  a wrench at their house along with eggs, and put honey mustard and chocolat sauce on it. i was just wondring if you guys had any idea of something me and my buddy could do to get these people back when we find out who it was.

i would get my sister. My sister fights everyone, she dragged a boy by her car for 4 apartment buildings she had two friends in the back that where playing around and one was play fighting and he grabbed his arm and my sister sped off a little. wll she dragged him 4 apartment buildings. Hes cloths where torn off and he was only in his boxers. She only had to do 40 hours of community service.

I forget the one think but somone else might. You put something like spraypaint on there car and tinfoil and when they rip it off so will the paint. or the famous cat poop, fire and paper bag trick

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
whats a good prank
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2006, 11:11:35 PM »

Well the best thing to do is use a pay phone and call the fire dept and tell them the house is on fire and then call the police and tell them you seen someone shot someone else in the house then call the paramedics and tell them someone has been shot then call rescue and tell them the house fell on someone.

Then sit back and watch the show :)

Or if ya just want a simple thing to do is get some sulfer put it into a baloon (1 oz) and put (2 oz) of ammonia in another then put both of them in a bag or in another baloon then slamb their house with it and car. :) the smell and fumes will make you gag and puke.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
whats a good prank
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2006, 11:14:18 PM »

put balogna sandwich slices on their  car, when they pull off, so does paint. Or spraypaint a big swastika on their garage door. That'll show them.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
whats a good prank
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2006, 12:07:27 AM »

just have sex with their sisters... they will get so pissed!

Loaded

whats a good prank
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2006, 05:22:53 AM »

Vanillathrilla ... Get a BIG papper bags, as many as you think will make a nice fire, then find a place where there is ALLOT of dog shit, take the dog shit and the extra bags and load it all in one bag, place big bag on front lawn of persons house, start it on fire and just sit back (in hiding) and watch when someone comes to jump on said fire to put it out. Nothing better then a big burning bag with lots of shit in it.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
whats a good prank
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2006, 06:52:25 AM »

If you need help just let me know and I can come on a weekend.  I'm only about 2 hours away.  I will do anything crazy, break stuff, whatever, and then just drive away, they'll never know....

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
whats a good prank
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2006, 09:08:45 AM »

ok tj when we find out who it is we'll let you know. they did it to molly and lindsay. me al and lew ran over there with knives, they thought someone was breaking in. haha.

Loaded

whats a good prank
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2006, 09:19:06 AM »

Just remember, NEVER take a knife to a gun fight.

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fartfilms.tk
whats a good prank
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2006, 09:23:53 AM »

ooooorrrr... you could just go to there house when you need to take a dump and shit on their car/house and then get toilet paper and rub that stuff all over the car/wall.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
whats a good prank
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2006, 11:59:08 AM »

ok for real... if you reall want to get them good, take a hose and take all the gas out of their car, and replace it with piss.

*MAFIA* Phantom

whats a good prank
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2006, 12:03:42 PM »

I did this once before.
Get one of those HUGE trash barrels that you put ur garbage in.  Empty it and fill it to the top with water.  Lean it against the entry door and ring the door bell.  When they open the door the barrel will fall in towards the house along with 20 gallons of water. Haha.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 30 queries.