*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 18, 2024, 02:12:43 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Am I missing something?  (Read 8100 times)

joe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Am I missing something?
« on: February 13, 2006, 11:46:59 PM »

Ok I've been playing battlefield off and on for around 6 months now. Yes I still suck at it, yes there are alot of things I havent figured out how to do (made it through 'installing the game' part of the manual).
Anyways I've been playing only on the Mafia server simply because the mods just make it fun. Nothing like blazing accross the map in a jeep - taking the flag - and hauling ass back.
Anyways been noticing all these cool sky airfields, hidden weapons, etc. Its been said that MAFIA people are the only ones that have access to these, or the only ones that should use these. I just want to know if its some tightly guarded secret or what. I'm about to be 30yrs old so when I do try and message during the game its usually overwritten by someone telling someone else to go screw their mom or something. After reading in your forum alittle your membership criteria is out of my league. I wont even pretend that I'm good at the game. I can shoot, hide, and run. I would really just like to have a few of the cool weapons or what not to have some fun every once in awhile. I'm not going to be like the others and wine on the server and ask everyone 10,000 times how to do this, where to find that, etc.
So if your rules are solid then thats the way it is. I like playing the game because its fun. It would be even more fun if I wasnt spending 80% of the time trying to figure out how to walk down an invisible staircase, and pressing G on every damn box I see. Regardless I'll still play on the server because its what I do.
Thanks

*MAFIA* Phantom

Am I missing something?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 01:37:05 AM »

the special air bunkers and weapons are mainly for admin use only.  if you get a hold of something like a special vehicle...hold on to it for dear life lol.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Am I missing something?
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 04:46:08 AM »

Joe, I can appreciate your well written thread. At the very least come by and talk to us on vent. That's one way to get a little more out of BF and maybe make some friends.

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fartfilms.tk
Am I missing something?
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 07:33:26 AM »

It's pretty cool to see a very mature person writing this and not:

" can you telll me how to get intot he invisible hangar?"

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Am I missing something?
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 08:04:22 AM »

Quote from: Brian
It's pretty cool to see a very mature person writing this and not:

" can you telll me how to get intot he invisible hangar?"

wtf are you talking about?

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Am I missing something?
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2006, 08:45:41 AM »

what version do you play on, 1.61 or 1.6, i am guessing 1.61, just from what you were saying and stuff. well play that one a lot so i'll prob see you in it. you should get vent and stuff. never know what you'll get out of being someones friend.
[

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Am I missing something?
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2006, 07:49:48 PM »

Hey Joe, that was such a well writen thread, we should just give you the patches =)

joe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Am I missing something?
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2006, 09:52:59 PM »

Thanks all. I play the 1.61 version. Havent been around much the past couple weeks. I'll do my best to try and get to know everyone. Doubt I will use Vent. cause I'm not setup for it.

azsf

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Am I missing something?
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2006, 10:23:06 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
the special air bunkers and weapons are mainly for admin use only.  if you get a hold of something like a special vehicle...hold on to it for dear life lol.

I guess that doesnt go along with me huh... espcially about holding on to it for dear life... w.e.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Am I missing something?
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2006, 11:00:03 PM »

Quote from: joe
Thanks all. I play the 1.61 version. Havent been around much the past couple weeks. I'll do my best to try and get to know everyone. Doubt I will use Vent. cause I'm not setup for it.
if you can, just go to the ventrilo website, get a cheap $5 mic, and come talk to us.  99% of joining mafia is our relations with everyone else.:)  If you suck... psh, there's more important things to games than that.  You seem like a pretty cool guy, and we'd love to have you come join us on ventrilo.
i'm joining doa;)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Am I missing something?
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2006, 12:01:30 AM »

Be carefull joe iceman just wants to cyber with you. He is a little to friendly with new people :)

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Am I missing something?
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2006, 05:29:34 AM »

Quote from: azsf
I guess that doesnt go along with me huh... espcially about holding on to it for dear life... w.e.

yeah and u fucked it up for all of us we should just ban u instead of doing all of this

psycho medic

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Am I missing something?
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2006, 06:24:49 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Partyboy
yeah and u fucked it up for all of us we should just ban u instead of doing all of this

good point partyboy
I HAVE THE PSYCHONESS

-[saints]- Little Ben is a poophead.

joe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Am I missing something?
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2006, 11:22:26 AM »

ok got ventrilo up and running.. username is "joe" so if you see me on and I'm acting like a newb its because I am.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Am I missing something?
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2006, 12:04:51 PM »

We were all noobs once. How long you stay that way......

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 31 queries.