*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 24, 2024, 04:57:08 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: insane bf2 hack  (Read 3615 times)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
insane bf2 hack
« on: March 18, 2006, 08:08:14 AM »

at least it looks like hack cause no one else in the game is doing it so i cant be a mod? http://youtube.com/watch?v=rS5Jf4lkbyw

Loaded

insane bf2 hack
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 09:09:22 AM »

I have seen this before... If I can find the posts/threads about it, it has been said it was a guy hacking his BF2 in SP mode to make it look as if he was making a hack to get even with EA (for what ever reason) to play on line. The only other way I can see what he did was possible is to make his own server mod to make this type of thing to work.

Here is the site of the guy that made this so called "hack", http://www.teamgod.net , the sites "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded", so you can't see it right now or maybe it is down for good.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
insane bf2 hack
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 12:05:19 PM »

knife extension hack also. cool. i like the part where he shoots a bunch of rockets.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

insane bf2 hack
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 12:56:11 PM »

I dunno but if u see when hes shooting the rockets it says he has 150 rockets!!!!! If thats not fake then fucking wow

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
insane bf2 hack
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 05:20:21 PM »

Okay I'm sorry that this is old but it is relevant and it is spam now (media is spam) but no that is not a hack. That is  mod. I have it on the berlin that i modded. All he did was change the knife to shoot a bullet and rockets and stuff. It is very possible I did it today.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
insane bf2 hack
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 05:24:07 PM »

if its a mod how come n oone else i nthe game can do any of it? and since when is media spam?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
insane bf2 hack
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 05:26:13 PM »

Media posts do not count for your total.  Let's not call it spam and just type anything stupid, but its because people are forever posting videos and links and talking for days about them.  I don't know, I don't agree or disagree, its just what the admins decided to do.  If you click on the regular forum button (here:  http://www.mafiaowns.com/forum/index.php?), and scroll down to Misc, you'll notice it now says, "Your posts do not count in here" for each of the three sections.  There was no official announcement or sticky thread about it, but it was changed a few days ago.

Anyway, continue with the thread about the knife/bullet/rocket mod...

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
insane bf2 hack
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 05:35:29 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Milky Way
if its a mod how come n oone else i nthe game can do any of it? and since when is media spam?

Okay i dont want to keep bringing this up but i thought that this was the question you where looking for

Okay heres the thing when you mod a map and put something in like that they cant see but they can still do it. They where probablly some noobs that didnt even know what was going on. I mean the Video wasnt that long. they also thought it was a hack. I was playing on my server today with it and instead of a bullet a PanzerIvProjec tile so yeah. hahaha Twisted came in thinking i had a Knife hack to. Without the code inside of you map You CAN NOT see the bullets comming out. It looks like they are just kniving you from real far away. Misift and I are making a video and in the video where are using that code.

EDIT: I have a blackmedal that when you honk the horn a B17 bomb drops. When i go into any server and i honk the Blackmedal horn i see the explosion but it has no effect (guess that really doesnt help anything)

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
insane bf2 hack
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 07:23:10 PM »

yea i COULD make a knife where u knife the wall and everything blows... but since both teams use the knife... then it would be kinda pointless since EVERYONE would have it

Loaded

insane bf2 hack
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2006, 07:46:37 PM »

The buttheads site is back up and NOW he is calling it a SP mod, not a hack like he was all along...

Frack and his single player mod.

BUT he says he will be able to get it to work on line, go figure. Anyhow if you have nothing to do read all that this ass has to say all over his forum.

Death X

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
insane bf2 hack
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2006, 06:16:13 AM »

thats gotta be a hack
X............. ............Pw ning one noob at teh time

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
insane bf2 hack
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2006, 07:23:44 AM »

Quote from: Death X
thats gotta be a hack

Welll then i guess he made a hack that is exactly like a mod.

BTW watch my video of my modded map. In the video it shows me and a few people using the knifes. The knifes shoot panzeriv bullets. To be able to see the bullet come out you have to have my  patch. If you are on my map and you dont have a the patch in you CANNOT see the bullet come out. But you CAN still use it. *MAFIA* -- is the guy filming it. In on of the scenes
Misfit didnt have the patch in so when he was shooting The PanzerIV bullets where coming out even though he couldnt see it.... since he was filming it looked like he knifed me far away. And there is a few other things in that video that look weird. My guess they are also mod... but client side mods.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UXqQaBD5D2U

Okay im done here ill let the thread rest in peace

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 31 queries.