*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 20, 2024, 03:12:20 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: The universe  (Read 51989 times)

*MAFIA* Phantom

Re: The universe
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2006, 12:32:45 PM »

Listen koekie, I told you a thousand times.  All the facts I stated ARE NOT THEORIES! The facts I stated are on post #15.  You think that I am explaining theories, but I am only trying to state that the facts from post #15 are actually facts. I AM NOT TRYING TO PROVE THEORIES ARE REAL!  The only theory I explained was THE BIG BANG THEORY!  And yes, that is make believe, or it possibly could be true.  You obviously can't understand a damn word I'm saying cuz you're dutch.  

For the last time, take a class...not a cooking one either.  For someone that doesn't know that things are made up of atoms, you should start off with elementary science and work your way up to astronomy.

And who the fuck put your posting rights back...they are temporarily taken away for a reason and this thread nor the tagger was not part of it.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2006, 02:14:16 PM »

I restored his rights. Make a note on the user for what reason so we will know. In admin cp on the user in question in the options panel you can click user notes.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2006, 02:56:26 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Look I can end all this bullshit. God made everything, no big bang, no fish turned into us. Or a monkey...

If you really stop and think, look at how complex we are. How everything is just right to sustain life.

An example. Look at water, what is it made of? "oh well that is easy h20" well my friend look deeper, deeper, deeper. Water contains elements we cant even fathom. How do we live? "oh easy our organs let us live" explain how all the chemicals in the body are perfect, why we are missing the 24th chromosome.

What makes logic? is it the brain or the chemicals...

When you people really stop and think you cannot explain shit we dont even have 0.000000000000 00000000000000 00000000000000 00000000000000 1% of gods knowledge yet we know what makes it all tick.

Wake up people smell the air and wonder why its so perfect.

awesome. and yeah, that's what i was getting to.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2006, 05:25:49 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Look I can end all this bullshit. God made everything, no big bang, no fish turned into us. Or a monkey...

If you really stop and think, look at how complex we are. How everything is just right to sustain life.

An example. Look at water, what is it made of? "oh well that is easy h20" well my friend look deeper, deeper, deeper. Water contains elements we cant even fathom. How do we live? "oh easy our organs let us live" explain how all the chemicals in the body are perfect, why we are missing the 24th chromosome.

What makes logic? is it the brain or the chemicals...

When you people really stop and think you cannot explain shit we dont even have 0.000000000000 00000000000000 00000000000000 00000000000000 1% of gods knowledge yet we know what makes it all tick.

Wake up people smell the air and wonder why its so perfect.

i just can't accept either of these explainations. A big explosion that came from no where doesn't satisfy me, and saying our entire galaxy was created in 7 days by someone just doesn't seem plausible either. I guess it will just forever be a mystery.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2006, 05:51:10 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
and saying our entire galaxy was created in 7 days by someone just doesn't seem plausible either. I guess it will just forever be a mystery.

well he is almighty.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2006, 02:12:11 AM »

You will know soon. :)

Koekiemonster

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2006, 04:20:05 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
So to get everyones mind of this fighting subject i will start another one... someone who believes in evolution, explain to me why if we were once monkeys, why are there still monkeys?
Well I couldn't figure that one out for a long time myself. But the idea is, that ones there was this ape like creature (the first of his kind) who was very succesfull and therefor rapidly grew in numbers and spread all over the world. And in due time different groups of this ape like creature evolved differently because they were living in different parts of the world, and hade to adiust to that inviroment. And one of these groups eventually evolved into us humans. That's about it.

Quote from:  *Mafia* Phantom
Listen koekie, I told you a thousand times. All the facts I stated ARE NOT THEORIES! The facts I stated are on post #15. You think that I am explaining theories, but I am only trying to state that the facts from post #15 are actually facts.
No they are not FACTS, they are THEORIES. A few examples of theories and facts are:

Theory: There maybe huge black holes in our Universe.
Fact: You have a huge black hole in your underpants.

Theory: You might be sucking my dick one day.
Fact: You are a faggot ... hahaha

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2006, 09:54:29 AM »

LOL see what happens when you lift the posting rights of an unnurtured retard?

Back to pink you go :)  And whoever is lifting it, don't.

KaTaLySt

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2006, 10:22:16 AM »

Theory: You might be sucking my dick one day.
Fact: You are a faggot ... hahaha

damn if i said that to a mafia im sure id be banned

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2006, 03:15:23 PM »

Dont fuck with My brother Phantom. Its that simple motherfuckers.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2006, 09:19:51 PM »

kookie, dont start shit, first of all its stupid cause he has admin and you dont... second its childish.

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2006, 01:28:19 PM »

Well I think Bone is very correct.  The reason that the universe can't be explained is because it was created by someone that created you.  MY OPINION.  It all works too PERFECT.  Phantom to you I think you are stating what someone else has called Fact.  Just because someone does something all day doesn't mean they are right it just means they can make money doing it.  The Liberals in SF can attest to that.  Its kinda like carbon dating is presented to us as fact but in reality it is a hoax and just another liberal explaniation to try and prove that there is no GOD.  In my short lifetime I have seen one thing.  Liberals will make up, publish, propigate and sue to push the ideals that there is no GOD.  So when you tell me someone measured something in space or tell me how hot the sun is I look at the source of the information and give it the merrit it deserves.  Its kinda like UC Berkeley and UC San Francisco I use those because I know them.  They are God haters and extremely Liberal.  they will do all they can to prove God doesn't exhist no mather the theory or stated or published what they believe is fact.  I get what you are saying Phantom and Im sure it was taught to you in school.  I give you props for gong to school.  Icould never afford it when I was younger so I had to wait until I had the money to go later.  Just pass the test and take it all with a grain of salt and apply it later when you get out there and really sart to learn how the world goes round.  My IQ is only 126 so I can''t keep up with Kookie.  Love ya all....

giothermal

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2006, 03:40:42 PM »

I agree with lightning. too perfect.

Koekiemonster

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2006, 04:49:47 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* giothermal
I agree with lightning. too perfect.

What are you saying here Gio?? And Lightning, you talk about God haters and that they are trying to prove that their is no God, but what proof do you have that they are wrong and that there really is a God??

Quote from:  KaTaLySt
damn if i said that to a mafia im sure id be banned

Yes you would be banned haha :D

« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 04:58:35 AM by Koekiemonster »

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2006, 10:48:52 AM »

what gio was saying is that there is a God.  how do we know, it's called scriptures found, very very old scriptures.  they were then translated and voila you have the bible and the things that happened.  maybe u should read it one day. i mean it is possible for an almighty god, to create the earth in 7 days, remember 1 day for god is 1000 years, and 1000 years 1 day.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 30 queries.