*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 23, 2024, 12:43:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: The universe  (Read 52014 times)

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Re: The universe
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2006, 02:19:04 PM »

omg, there are no other life forms out there, it's all just entertainment.

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2006, 02:42:49 PM »

Quote from: Koekiemonster
WHAT THE FUCK did exacly blew up if there wasn't anything in the first place??

Well let's see what blew up. The big bang is about a single point of highly condensed mass that holds all matter that makes up the universe today.  This point of singularity becomes so compact and hot that when it reaches a certain intensity it blows up and all the matter within it is spread out, creating our universe.  Which follows along with the "BIG CRUNCH" theory, which is that some day the universe will start contracting back into a single grain of matter and the big bang will start all over again.  

Some FACTS that support this theory are:
Well I already stated that the universe was once hot (from the big bang) and now it's cold.
The universe is actually expanding (FACT) and motion is created by force (from the big bang).

I'm not saying I believe in this theory or not, but you are saying you DON'T believe in it and you don't even know anything about the theory.  But then again, you don't know anything so you can go along living by just saying "fuck it."

Koekiemonster

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2006, 05:59:49 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
Well let's see what blew up. The big bang is about a single point of highly condensed mass that holds all matter that makes up the universe today.  This point of singularity becomes so compact and hot that when it reaches a certain intensity it blows up and all the matter within it is spread out, creating our universe.  Which follows along with the "BIG CRUNCH" theory, which is that some day the universe will start contracting back into a single grain of matter and the big bang will start all over again.

I'm aware of all this Phantom. I just think it's a load off bullshit. It's just thought up by people trying to find an explenation for something we cannot comprehend. And the worsed part of it is when they try to pass it off as a FACT. That way you're not open to any other ideas and will maybe never find out what really happened, if something happened at all that is.

Some FACTS that support this theory are:
Well I already stated that the universe was once hot (from the big bang) and now it's cold.
The universe is actually expanding (FACT) and motion is created by force (from the big bang).

Maybe parts of the Universe where once hotter and some parts colder, doesn't proof it has anything to do with the "big bang theory". And maybe there is some kind of motion going on in the Universe, again, it does not proof the Universe is expanding or even if it has to do with the big bang!! You see Phantom, the "FACTS" you posted are not infact "FACTS" at all.

A scientific fact would be that everything is made of atoms.

Same goes here, this is not a "FACT", because you have molecules witch are made of atoms witch in there turn are made of protons, neutrons and electrons (witch cirkel around the induvidual atom of a molecule, kinda like a small Universe). And i bet these in turn are made up of even smaller particals, and so on ...

I'm not trying to outsmart you here Phantom, but you should realise that not everything you have chosen to believe in is indead the truth.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 06:29:17 PM by Koekiemonster »

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2006, 06:36:25 PM »

Yes, the big bang is a theory so you can deny that.
You are taking the facts that I have stated and making it seem that they prove that the big bang is "a fact" in itself.  When in actuality, all theories must have some supporting facts...that is what I am trying to explain.  The universe expanding and once being hot are facts, they support a THEORY which is not a fact.  You should look up definition of a theory.

You said that everything is NOT made of atoms? You said it is made of protons, electrons and neutrons...wha t do you think an atom is?  It is a proton, electron and neutron! THAT IS AN ATOM! And just cuz you "bet" that atoms might be made of smaller things does not make it a fact. It has not been proven.  Therefore EVERYTHING IS MADE OF ATOMS.  

Now you stated, "I am aware of all of this (about the big bang theory)" Yet you ask questions like "WHAT THE FUCK did exacly blew up if there wasn't anything in the first place" meaning you obvioulsy didn't know about singularity described in the theory, cuz anyone that knows the details of the big bang theory knows exactly what blew up.

I haven't mentioned anything I believe btw...I have only stated proven facts.  And if you want to question a fact then you have to prove it wrong.

I know you're not trying to outsmart me cuz that will never happen (another fact) haha jk.

giothermal

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2006, 07:35:05 PM »

The big bang theory is just a big blah.

The way the earth is made is to precise everything is so perfect to have been created by fortuitousness or haphazardness.  Take the way the earth is able to have a perfect and balance ecosphere. Why is everything so perfect for our needs to survive, just to hard to believe to be just out of nothing.

Koekiemonster

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2006, 07:36:26 PM »

You said that everything is NOT made of atoms? You said it is made of protons, electrons and neutrons...wha t do you think an atom is?  It is a proton, electron and neutron! THAT IS AN ATOM! And just cuz you "bet" that atoms might be made of smaller things does not make it a fact. It has not been proven.  Therefore EVERYTHING IS MADE OF ATOMS.
I never said that this was infact a "FACT". I was just explaning that your statement that everything is made of atoms is not a "FACT" because you do not know this for sure, you only think that!!

Now you stated, "I am aware of all of this (about the big bang theory)" Yet you ask questions like "WHAT THE FUCK did exacly blew up if there wasn't anything in the first place" meaning you obvioulsy didn't know about singularity described in the theory, cuz anyone that knows the details of the big bang theory knows exactly what blew up.

It does not at all mean that I didn't know, it means that I think it is a load of bullshit (as I said earlier). The tiny partical you talk about is just something that was thought up to counter my kind of critisism as they where developing the theory, this way it does make more sence, but it still is about something expanding into a space that wasn't there before and I am not buying it.

I haven't mentioned anything I believe btw...I have only stated proven facts.  And if you want to question a fact then you have to prove it wrong.

No you are wrong, you are the one that is stating facts, I am not!! So therefore you have to have proof and I haven't seen any!! And again you say the Universe is expanding and it was hotter before, you have absolutely no proof of this. We cannot see the outer bounderies of the Universe, and we sure aren't able to messure them. As for the temperture thing, anything is possible, but you still don't have proof of it, so they are not infact "FACTS"

I'm not trying to start something here, I just like to have a mind of my own. Again, I am not saying your statements are faulse, I just saying they MIGHT be.

Koekiemonster

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2006, 07:43:33 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* giothermal
The way the earth is made is to precise everything is so perfect to have been created by fortuitousness or haphazardness.  Take the way the earth is able to have a perfect and balance ecosphere. Why is everything so perfect for our needs to survive, just to hard to believe to be just out of nothing.

This would be a very good reason why there isn't a planet like ours nearby!! But that doesn't nesseserely (or something like that) mean there aren't any other planets that can support live as we know it, or maybe that earth was created by God or aliens!!

And I don't think everything is so perfect for us to survive, we just adabted to our given infirement in a very good way!! It seems logical to me.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 07:58:53 PM by Koekiemonster »

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2006, 08:00:13 PM »

So you're saying everything is not made of atoms?  What is everything made of then?  It is a FACT. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A FACT IS LOOK UP THE DEFINITION.  IT IS NOT AN OPINION YOU DUMB FUCK.

Well put it this way...I go to college, these facts that I am presenting have been proven by scientists and astronomers using various measurements, like the doppler effect for example.  I didn't make up any of this shit...so if you say it's just what I think, you are wrong.  People learn shit from other people, and I learned this stuff from my college professor who majored in this kind of stuff and does astronomy for a living.  Not to mention all the books on astronomy that state what I have said, these books have been written by people who learn about the universe for a living. Then these books are taught in every classroom throughout america.  Now let's not go into the "ZOMG the books and all scientists LIE!" theory because I'm sure that's what you were thinking right now.  

So you want proof of what I have stated?  Well I myself cannot make the necessary measurements to prove what I have said because I don't remember  half of the procedures, nor do I have half the required instruments. But here are some documents that might help.

for atoms:
http://education.jlab.org/atomtour/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atom
http://science.howstuffworks.com/atom1.htm
do I even need to go on?  just google it...

Universe expansion:
http://www.astro.ucla.edu/~wright/cosmology_faq.html#CC
http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=274
http://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/m_uni/uni_101expand.html

there you go :)  how you like dem apples?  Now where is your proof that these are wrong?

all you have to do is read and you can be smart too :)

Koekiemonster

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2006, 08:47:47 PM »

Quote from:  *Mafia* Phantom
So you're saying everything is not made of atoms? What is everything made of then? It is a FACT. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A FACT IS LOOK UP THE DEFINITION. IT IS NOT AN OPINION YOU DUMB FUCK.

There is no point in going on about this Phantom. You obvious take the scientific "proof" that you learn either at school or get from scientists (witch aren't really facts btw) for a fact and I don't. I don't care if a hundred wise and educated scientists think up something. As long as they don't have any proof (hard evidence) I am not buying it!!
I have a mind of my own, unlike you!!

Just for the record: The "facts" that you presented are infact not at all proven by scientists. I never said you made this stuff up. I am not, nore will I ever be, thinking of your "all scientists LIE theory". And in the links you placed, there is no real proof what so ever to be found (only scientific "proof"), and therefore they are not facts!! Scientific "proof" can never be a fact, or it wouln't be science, capishe??

all you have to do is read and you can be smart too
Are you kidding,   I have an IQ of 139!!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 09:32:28 PM by Koekiemonster »

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2006, 09:55:07 PM »

Quote from: Koekiemonster

Are you kidding,   I have an IQ of 139!!

compared to my 6,000 that looks kind of small.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2006, 09:55:16 PM »

139?  in netherlands probably but over here in america your IQ is 2.  We don't teach our kids how to cook dutch baked goods all day in school.

The whole point of this conversation is to get into your head that there is proof, that is why they are facts.  Because they have been proven!  Take a fucking class about astronomy and then you will know what you are talking about and they will show you how to prove what astronomers have discovered already.  I did my part, I took my classes and read my books...you haven't done shit, you just look up in the sky and say "I DON'T BELIEVE IT BECAUSE MOMMA TOLD ME IT WASN'T TRUE!"

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2006, 10:17:55 PM »

So to get everyones mind of this fighting subject i will start another one... someone who believes in evolution, explain to me why if we were once monkeys, why are there still monkeys?

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2006, 07:10:50 AM »

Look I can end all this bullshit. God made everything, no big bang, no fish turned into us. Or a monkey...

If you really stop and think, look at how complex we are. How everything is just right to sustain life.

An example. Look at water, what is it made of? "oh well that is easy h20" well my friend look deeper, deeper, deeper. Water contains elements we cant even fathom. How do we live? "oh easy our organs let us live" explain how all the chemicals in the body are perfect, why we are missing the 24th chromosome.

What makes logic? is it the brain or the chemicals...

When you people really stop and think you cannot explain shit we dont even have 0.000000000000 00000000000000 00000000000000 00000000000000 1% of gods knowledge yet we know what makes it all tick.

Wake up people smell the air and wonder why its so perfect.

Koekiemonster

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2006, 07:19:04 AM »

139? in netherlands probably but over here in america your IQ is 2. We don't teach our kids how to cook dutch baked goods all day in school.

The whole point of this conversation is to get into your head that there is proof, that is why they are facts. Because they have been proven! Take a fucking class about astronomy and then you will know what you are talking about and they will show you how to prove what astronomers have discovered already. I did my part, I took my classes and read my books...you haven't done shit, you just look up in the sky and say "I DON'T BELIEVE IT BECAUSE MOMMA TOLD ME IT WASN'T TRUE!"

I know you don't want to accept it Phantom, but you are wrong and I am right, simple as that. Bringing up irrelevant stuff and closing the thread isn't going to get you out of this one!!

You say that I need to take a class. If you would have paid attention in your class, you would know that in science, when you have scientific "proof" of something, you have a solid and convincing theory about something. But that may NEVER be mistaken for a FACT, because it is science. It is rule nr. 1 when you are dealing with science stuff. This means that the scientific proof you came up with are not and will NEVER be FACTS, got that?? If you don't believe me, look it up, google for science and proof, do whatever and just take your losses!!

I know you're not trying to outsmart me cuz that will never happen (another fact) haha jk

Guess I did outsmart you here boy, so that probably wasn't a fact either ehy hahaha ... Pwned. I am done here.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2006, 07:39:55 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Look I can end all this bullshit. God made everything, no big bang, no fish turned into us. Or a monkey...

If you really stop and think, look at how complex we are. How everything is just right to sustain life.

An example. Look at water, what is it made of? "oh well that is easy h20" well my friend look deeper, deeper, deeper. Water contains elements we cant even fathom. How do we live? "oh easy our organs let us live" explain how all the chemicals in the body are perfect, why we are missing the 24th chromosome.

What makes logic? is it the brain or the chemicals...

When you people really stop and think you cannot explain shit we dont even have 0.000000000000 00000000000000 00000000000000 00000000000000 1% of gods knowledge yet we know what makes it all tick.

Wake up people smell the air and wonder why its so perfect.
well said bone, well said indeed. +rep

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 30 queries.