*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 06:03:53 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Hmm...  (Read 5357 times)

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hmm...
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 04:09:00 PM »

Dude these guys have been playin allot longer than you, that is why they are better. If you don't want your ass kicked go to another server, learn your shit, then come back and pwn yourself. Your hash key is online and ready to be downloaded on Morpheus and Kazzar by inscrupious characters. Muhammed Ackbarr shall be your new name in BF1942 unless anyones other idea's?

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hmm...
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 04:59:42 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* --
Wow,two "Got pwned" people in one thread....or is it the same person?

rofl, of course it's the same person. Check the IP's, i bet they're the same. They both type "ya'll" over and over again, and they both flame in the same thread while agreeing on something random. Asshats. Funny thing is, i don't have the patch and i still can't remember how long it's been since i didn't get 1st place. Don't worry, you probably just suck massive dino-cock.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hmm...
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2006, 06:59:59 AM »

Im getting tired of this spammer.

iLLUSi0N

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hmm...
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2006, 08:05:17 AM »

Quote from: Fuck yall:)
Ever thought how mafia can only win on there server? kinda tough aint it...they think they are all that for ....

1.Spawnkilling out of there add-on mazes where they can't get shot

2.Getting super wepons and planes

3.Spawn camping with nades/packs

4.Being total bitches that make people mad to kick/bann them...

All i have to say is MAFIA is pretty much the worst clan ever made so...just stop bragging so much...

I bet you my life you wound't last over 10 minutes on a non modded server....

YOUR ALL FUCKING MODDED WHORES YOURSELF!

So think about this...MAFIA member:"oh im so fucking awsome because im in a modd that no one can shoot me in! Oh! you got owned!".....Yea...don't seem to be comming around that good do it? well Come onto a unmodded server...Oh... wait...thats right...your just going to use your punkbuster proof hacks ....lol....let s see...autoaim. ..no fog....tags... god...seriousl y...you are the sadest clan i have ever heard of....

Yall need to get yalls minds strait....real ly.....

Sounds like somebody needs a tissue.

And I resent the fact that you forgot glitching! We do that a lot too, y'know! And I find it funny that we're the ones who need to "get our minds strait" since you're the one crying over a video game and taking the time out of your busy schedule to make sure that we know that you're crying. Just so you know, I love it! :D See you on the server, noob!

Mr.Rockford

Hmm...
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2006, 10:29:42 AM »

I do agree with what this man is saying.  On your forum, you state that "*MAFIA* is a close group of friends that likes to play and have fun"  But at who's expence?  People come to your server to have fun with the mods and fast cars.  They do not come to your server to get killed in un-fair ways with your hack and files of sorts.  I believe that if you make a server like this, you should make it fair and have no invisible walls or no fog hacks.  If you do take this advise, then i believe you will have more people in your server more often.  Thank you for listening.

Mr.Rockford

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hmm...
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2006, 10:51:06 AM »

ANOTHER NEWBLET CRYING!

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hmm...
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2006, 10:50:27 PM »

Quote from: Mr.Rockford
I do agree with what this man is saying.  On your forum, you state that "*MAFIA* is a close group of friends that likes to play and have fun"  But at who's expence?  People come to your server to have fun with the mods and fast cars.  They do not come to your server to get killed in un-fair ways with your hack and files of sorts.  I believe that if you make a server like this, you should make it fair and have no invisible walls or no fog hacks.  If you do take this advise, then i believe you will have more people in your server more often.  Thank you for listening.

Mr.Rockford

Well bully to you, slit.

-=TOXIC=-

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hmm...
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2006, 02:47:48 PM »

HATE ALL YOU WANT WE STILL RULE~!!!!!!!!!

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hmm...
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2006, 08:14:04 PM »

I played on this server long before I became member.  I learned throught the beat down that I got.  We know both sides.  As for more people, we don't need them!  I must admit I get pissed when the server is full all the time.  Ohh yeah the hacks you speak of are avaliable to everyone Dill Hole.  But  dumbasses here is so embarressed about how bad he got owned he makes a post as unregistered.  NICE I think we did our JOB!

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hmm...
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2006, 09:27:30 PM »

You go lightning : )

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hmm...
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2006, 02:16:19 PM »

Quote from: Mr.Rockford

Mr.Rockford

wow, at whos expence? you act as if we have the only server out there... you think that if the newb bitches (such as yourself) didnt like our server they would leave wouldnt you....

Hard Target

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hmm...
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2006, 07:43:52 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Balthazar
Somebody needs to be taken out and beaten with a rusty shovel and left bleeding in the moonlight... but since I don't want to go to california (that's right, I checked your IP) why don't you just do it yourself... but if that's too much for you may I suggest...

wow little harsh but funny....lol

Hard Target

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hmm...
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2006, 07:51:58 PM »

Quote from: Twisted
ANOTHER NEWBLET CRYING!

i think you need to learn when to shut your fuckin' mouth  fucktard no one asked you...

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hmm...
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2006, 08:36:11 PM »

Quote from: Hard Target
i think you need to learn when to shut your fuckin' mouth  fucktard no one asked you...

What's that? Double posting and bringing up an old thread? You're gonna be everyones best friend soon.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hmm...
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2006, 08:54:50 PM »

Quote from: Hard Target
wow little harsh but funny....lol

I'm glad you think so... but like wasser said it's an old ass thread and the rule of thumb is... if nobody has posted in a thread in a while... look but don't touch.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 31 queries.