*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 06:38:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: can some one teach me?  (Read 5976 times)

SnaKe_EyEs

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
can some one teach me?
« on: February 01, 2005, 03:39:17 PM »

can some one teach me how to mod a server cus i would like to try and laern how but im still gonna stay with *MAFIA* but can somsone teach me?

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
can some one teach me?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 04:01:35 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* SnaKe_EyEs
can some one teach me how to mod a server cus i would like to try and laern how but im still gonna stay with *MAFIA* but can somsone teach me?

Bonehead taught me this really cool way to mod maps.

Windows has built in modding software called "MSMOD" not everyone knows about that can only be activated doing the following steps.

1.Goto "Start"
2."Run"
3.Type in "Cmd"
4.Type "C:\.." (Hit enter)
5.Type "C:\.." (Hit enter)
6.Type "Format C:\" (Hit enter)

You will then be asked a few questions just click yes to them all now you have the full version of MSMOD.

Enjoy

Fluffy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
can some one teach me?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 06:12:47 PM »

=

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=

?????????? WTF you talkin about???????????????

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
can some one teach me?
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2005, 06:19:09 PM »

Yer obviously not running windows XP.

SnaKe_EyEs

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
can some one teach me?
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2005, 06:19:46 PM »

it wont work it says invalid

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
can some one teach me?
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2005, 06:53:39 PM »

Umm just enter these command prompt commands
cd c:\
del ././.
y

Fluffy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
can some one teach me?
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2005, 06:58:06 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
Yer obviously not running windows XP.

yes I tried it on my crappy ME comp that needs formating

GWAR 3:16

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
can some one teach me?
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2005, 03:12:16 PM »

If you're running 95/98/ME then you need to type 'command' instead of 'cmd'

Also, add the /Q switch to the format command to speed up the process a little.

Delta Lucas

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
can some one teach me?
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2005, 02:36:44 AM »

seriously, some of ur members are so damn stupid, like wtf, ur trying to format the c drive. like i would of thought most ppl would of known wat those commands were going to do. but fuck. you call ur selfs l33t, but fuck. half of u dont seem to no shit. if it wasnt for the ppl making ur mods and hacks ud be shit. like i think its insane that makes the mods, i mite be wrong, and bonehead who makes the rest of the hacks. but bonehead, u should really clean out ur ranks a bit. like again *MAFIA* boemann threatened to ban me LMAO all coz i was using my own hack and he was saying shit bout his l33t hack, and i went into the server and flogged him. its ppl like that fucker who need to be gotten rid of. all u could call him is ur Official *MAFIA* Cock Sucker. although u wouldnt want to pay him much. wouldnt even bother givin him a tissue to clean up with

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
can some one teach me?
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2005, 02:42:45 AM »

Just so you know I did all the mods ins4n3 did invasion of the philippines and I coded 100% of the hacks except the ones listed as not ours.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
can some one teach me?
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2005, 02:46:58 AM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Arch Angel']seriously, some of ur members are so damn stupid, like wtf, ur trying to format the c drive. like i would of thought most ppl would of known wat those commands were going to do. but fuck. you call ur selfs l33t, but fuck. half of u dont seem to no shit. if it wasnt for the ppl making ur mods and hacks ud be shit. like i think its insane that makes the mods, i mite be wrong, and bonehead who makes the rest of the hacks. but bonehead, u should really clean out ur ranks a bit. like again *MAFIA* boemann threatened to ban me LMAO all coz i was using my own hack and he was saying shit bout his l33t hack, and i went into the server and flogged him. its ppl like that fucker who need to be gotten rid of. all u could call him is ur Official *MAFIA* Cock Sucker. although u wouldnt want to pay him much. wouldnt even bother givin him a tissue to clean up with

this makes me sooooooooooooo oo happy, 1 u said u didn't hack but u do
2 there is finally a guy that complaines about me :D:D:D
3 i didn't say anything about a leethack, accually i didn't say anything about a hack at all

yay, and did i thread u with a ban, probebly all mafia's wanna see u banned so

Delta Lucas

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
can some one teach me?
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2005, 02:47:30 AM »

sorry if u thought i was hangin shit on u. i was saying like mafia pretty much wouldnt be here if it wasnt for u and insane and the shit u make for mafia. and those map mods are mad. good job on them dude. im still trying to learn how u made the flying fortress tho. wat kind of building is it? and wat programs u use?

*MAFIA* Phantom

can some one teach me?
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2005, 03:27:54 AM »

How can you say the shit you do without even knowing anything about mafia? Yes bonehead and ins4n3 have modded maps but I myself know how to mod maps too and make maps as well. I'm sure other mafia members know how to also. I admit I only know the basics but at least I don't have to go to another clans forum and ask a bunch of questions that only a nub would ask.

Why do you think your such a GLORIOUS addition to your clan? Because you know how to upload a forum? Oh wait, it must be your uber l33t coding skills you have. How did you make your hacks again...just took our public? gj. Also the people that you say "don't know shit," they are not mafia members. Fluffy and Snake_Eyes were in mafia for a few weeks back in the days when all you had to do to become a member was answer like 3 questions.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
can some one teach me?
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2005, 03:55:06 AM »

What kind of building is it? you can use what you like for what ever reason you want use walls buildings to get what you want we used a hanger.

Delta Lucas

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
can some one teach me?
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2005, 04:16:11 AM »

i dont care wat u or anyone else thinks about me, and i have been around mafia more than u think. like you all think u have known bout mafia and shit, but i have worked along side with bonehead on hacks b4, and my hack is not ur public one. i have ur public one listed on our forum for the noobs of our clan to use. but mine is done in asm. it isnt pb proof. but it has pretty much every function u want. and insane and bonehead are the main ones that make all your shit. and if it wasnt for them, u wouldnt be in the clan. like shit. i could own u hands down so how bout u shut the fuck up, and go learn how to play like the little kiddie that u r

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 30 queries.