*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 08, 2024, 07:24:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Bill Gates' Problem  (Read 3517 times)

the edge

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bill Gates' Problem
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2007, 04:21:25 PM »

Elliot - I give it up at any chance I get!  I give it up to any retailer, if they have something I like.  Believe me, I am trying very hard to pass it on to others :)
O=={;;;EDGE;;;>

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Bill Gates' Problem
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2007, 05:55:34 PM »

Elliott also missed the big picture. It's not the money that is evil. It's the persons love of it that is evil.

Again, there is a bigger picture here. You all are just using the way things are now.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bill Gates' Problem
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2007, 10:11:10 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Elliott also missed the big picture. It's not the money that is evil. It's the persons love of it that is evil.

Again, there is a bigger picture here. You all are just using the way things are now.

I think I get what you're saying.  The world would be a better place if we didn't NEED money.  You're saying that people will do anything if "the price is right" because of their love of money.  Its all about how much you can get, and almost everyone would like more.  

I don't think money is unimportant and you don't need it, but you need not worship it.  And by "worship" I don't mean you talk to it or set up a shrine for it, but it becomes peoples' idols.  Enjoy making money and enjoy the things that it brings, but if you becomed consumed in it, then it can be the root of all KINDS of evil, not ALL evil.

http://www.yourmoney2keep.com/archives/2006/06/is_money_the_root_of_all_evil.html

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bill Gates' Problem
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2007, 11:54:35 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead

It's a pathetic argument to keep referencing the "big picture" without defining it. You said you couldn't wait until money was gone. If you can't wait to see it go, do your part and give it up. Then you'll realize how retarded it is to hope for such a world.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Bill Gates' Problem
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2007, 02:58:43 AM »

No elliott, the big picture is when this old system of things is destroyed and the new system comes in. When god retakes control over mankind.

You have to have money to live now. And that was not the point. Its the damn people that love their paper god.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bill Gates' Problem
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2007, 08:53:46 AM »

Oh, okay. I guess I just wasn't viewing it so much as a false god. I don't believe any god will take back mankind, or anything along those lines. But to each his own.

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 24 queries.