*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 23, 2024, 03:37:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: PRINCE...  (Read 3895 times)

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
PRINCE...
« on: February 04, 2007, 10:54:36 PM »

Is it me or did Prince copy tons of songs, he even said rolling on a river which Creedence clearwater revival sung in their song titled "proud mary" which is a awesome song but he messed it up completely just saying that line....

the edge

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
PRINCE...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 11:25:10 PM »

Prince is still stuck in the 80's.  Songs, the outfit, the fagginess.
O=={;;;EDGE;;;>

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
PRINCE...
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 01:04:40 AM »

i heard the edge tried out to be one of prince's background singers, but prince so no because edge is  too gay.

the edge

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
PRINCE...
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 09:33:47 AM »

Never tried out for Prince.  Tried out for FPS though.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
PRINCE...
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 02:50:35 PM »

And this morning on the radio they were talking about the songs he mimic'd and they said that prince said a lyric from a tina turner song whoever that is AND THEY  DIDNT EVEN SAY CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL who made the song in the 60s and tina is probably like 30 right now!!!!!  I dont listen to that station anymore in the mornings fro here on..

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
PRINCE...
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 03:32:26 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
And this morning on the radio they were talking about the songs he mimic'd and they said that prince said a lyric from a tina turner song whoever that is AND THEY  DIDNT EVEN SAY CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL who made the song in the 60s and tina is probably like 30 right now!!!!!  I dont listen to that station anymore in the mornings fro here on..

LOL.....Tina Turner is in her 60s...Everybod y Knows John Fogerty wrote and did Proud Mary , But Ike& Tina had the HUGE hit......By the way Tina was everyone's wet dream in the 60s/70s especially Mick Jagger

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
PRINCE...
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 05:12:41 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
said that prince said a lyric from a tina turner song whoever that is

no offense or anything but for talking about music a lot you don't really know that much about it. I like the song Purple Rain that he did.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Loaded

PRINCE...
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 07:14:08 PM »

Prince is a pervert or sex nut, what ever you would like to say about him. Most if not all of his songs are written to sound like everyday talk, but they all have sex meanings behind them. "Little Red Corvette" is one of his biggest ones to have another meaning then what you are really hearing. But I will have to say even with my "I like Country Music", I can handle listening to his music as well.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
PRINCE...
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 07:40:57 PM »

I dont know alot about older music, but i know alittle about the music that i like from the 50s 60s+

And wasser i can tell you over 100 modern bands that dont suck ass and arent nickelback fags.  So i know a bit about music :D

And swamp i dont like too many female singers except the one from HEART.

And loaded the southeast is losing its country listeners and the people "alittle younger" than you are starting to listen to hardcore, or progressive rock  :D

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
PRINCE...
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 08:12:52 PM »

yeah, i don't really dig any modern music because it all sounds like creed/nickelback/train/generic shitty rock to me. More about the older jams, but i still enjoy 80s stuff, heart is pretty good too. So is joan jett.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
PRINCE...
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 09:36:17 PM »

there is a ton of great new music. kraut doesn't know shit because he's boarded up inside an emo coffin. i don't claim to know a lot about music, but i know more than most people i've met. and saying nickelback is shitty music doesn't even begin to define what isn't.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
PRINCE...
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 09:44:13 PM »

Nickelback is the shit of the cornpatch.  And wasser theres tons of awesome music out there, most of it isnt played on the radio cause radio people are jackasses.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
PRINCE...
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2007, 10:12:36 PM »

unfortunately about half of the people at my school love nickelback/hate breed, and the other half can't get enough of 50 cent. I don't claim to know a lot about music either, but most of the "popular modern" music that people enjoy have retarded names and even worse lyrics, like "Fear's Remembrance" or "Night time and long goodbyes" or whatever the hell these bands are named.
I can't really think of any recent or new music that I actually find appealing, not saying that there isn't any out there. I can think of Pantera, Primus, and Oingo Boingo are maybe the newest stuff I listen too, whenever someone shows me a "cool new song" it ends up being popular for a week then they deny ever liking it. I'll stick with the older stuff, there's plenty of it to keep me entertained for a while.
In the mean time i'll take suggestions of music that is newer and still appealing if anyone knows of some.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
PRINCE...
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2007, 12:11:06 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
no offense or anything but for talking about music a lot you don't really know that much about it. I like the Purple Headed Worrior that he has.

Man what the fuck is going on in this clan.  There is alot of homo shit being said.  Any, Prince is the man.  After I saw him in those pants with the ass cheeks cut out,  I had to make myself a pair.  Hell I am wearing them right now.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
PRINCE...
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 10:59:43 AM »

Anberlin is a decent modern band
and Sparta is terrible on their cds but they add guitar solos in concert :D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 11:06:18 AM by *MAFIA* KrautKiller »

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 24 queries.