*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 23, 2024, 02:33:53 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: warpig jr interested in joining  (Read 6911 times)

pigjr

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
warpig jr interested in joining
« on: November 04, 2007, 09:44:55 AM »

hey was up mafia war_pig##Jr here i jsut got back into battleifled i used to play alot with my bro war_pig and im intersted in joining mafia i know what the rules are im going to start going on vent and hopefuly something happenes.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 01:37:01 PM »

hey was up mafia war_pig##Jr here i jsut got back into battleifled i used to play alot with my bro war_pig and im intersted in joining mafia i know what the rules are im going to start going on vent and hopefuly something happenes.
Wow, this guy has the intelligence to look around first and guess what?  He found out within minutes what takes most people days.  I like him already.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 02:40:40 PM »

Glad we are your back up.....

http://www.3v0lution.com/IPB//index.php?showtopic=442

http://www.3v0lution.com/IPB//index.php?showtopic=762

http://www.3v0lution.com/IPB//index.php?showtopic=1029

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

pigjr

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 03:29:35 PM »

Glad we are your back up.....

http://www.3v0lution.com/IPB//index.php?showtopic=442

http://www.3v0lution.com/IPB//index.php?showtopic=762

http://www.3v0lution.com/IPB//index.php?showtopic=1029

That is not true you guys are not my back up clan. I always thought id never have a chance in joing Mafia so i never tried. I always wanted to be in the mafia clan since i started playing there server when you guys first got it a while ago. I treid joing 3v0 because my freinds are in that clan but that didnt work out so i played on the mafia server yesterday and thougt mabey im old enough to join the clan now so i went to your website and look for were the joing section was and i posted  today that i was intersted in joining ur clan. yo maggot im serious this is not a back up!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 03:37:14 PM »

I don't have a problem with it...we've taken in guys from other clans before and haven't had problems, so I don't see why we can't take in someone who wanted to join another clan, let alone be in one.  I do think its a good post though MAGGOT, way to keep a heads up on it.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 04:40:22 PM by *MAFIA* Beatlejuice »

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 04:08:34 PM »

Why not keep trying though? If i were in your position i would try as hard as i could to get into the one my friends were in. From what i have seen on the 3v0 forum what happens is you will show up for a week or two, be on there vent and game servers then ask to join.....after the voting is done you just disappear.Im sure if you were more persistent and repetitive with their requirements (vent,game,forum) you could be in with your friends in no time. From the last votes i have seen over there you have been extremely close to getting in, Im sure if you were to just stay active........

At this point i dont know you hardly at all except for about 3-4 times i played d.c. with you and a few other evo's, so ill wait to talk to you on vent.

Also: I dont mean to be a ass in 99% of the post i make nor was i trying to here.Im sorry if it seemed like i jumped on you from the gate.

pigjr

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 04:13:24 PM »

Why not keep trying though? If i were in your position i would try as hard as i could to get into the one my friends were in. From what i have seen on the 3v0 forum what happens is you will show up for a week or two, be on there vent and game servers then ask to join.....after the voting is done you just disappear.Im sure if you were more persistent and repetitive with their requirements (vent,game,forum) you could be in with your friends in no time. From the last votes i have seen over there you have been extremely close to getting in, Im sure if you were to just stay active........

At this point i dont know you hardly at all except for about 3-4 times i played d.c. with you and a few other evo's, so ill wait to talk to you on vent.

Also: I dont mean to be a ass in 99% of the post i make nor was i trying to here.Im sorry if it seemed like i jumped on you from the gate.

yea i understand wat ur trying to say. ive tried to get in 3v0 couple times and never got in so i dont really want to be baggin to get in

Pr0d1gY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 04:52:07 PM »

Just curious, how old are you? Since you say you're old enough... I guess that's a stupid question, your at least 16 or older. I just ask because your grammar is very very horrible I must say, I think worse than Ricardo's (no offense bud), and that's sayin' something. Or maybe you're just dutch or french like the others...

We need to get to know you better, so for starts... Where do you live, what state, what's the street address, what's your full name, when's your birthday, how many siblings you got, who's your best friend, what school do you go to, are you a virgin? That's All I need to know.......... ..... j/k mate, but feel free to answer that last one if you want ;)

pigjr

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 05:24:11 PM »

Just curious, how old are you? Since you say you're old enough... I guess that's a stupid question, your at least 16 or older. I just ask because your grammar is very very horrible I must say, I think worse than Ricardo's (no offense bud), and that's sayin' something. Or maybe you're just dutch or french like the others...

We need to get to know you better, so for starts... Where do you live, what state, what's the street address, what's your full name, when's your birthday, how many siblings you got, who's your best friend, what school do you go to, are you a virgin? That's All I need to know.......... ..... j/k mate, but feel free to answer that last one if you want ;)

lol I'm 17 years old. I'm from germany but live in Canada and never got used to English lol i can speak good though. and no I'm not a virgin.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 05:26:52 PM by pigjr »

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 12:25:19 AM »

I don't get it, How do you know you wanna join when you haven't even spoken to any of us? You might hate us, most people do.

pigjr

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: warpig jr interested in joining
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 04:59:24 AM »

what happened y did everthing get moved???

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 05:33:14 AM »

Because I moved it.  Read the join sticky thread.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 06:44:30 AM »

I don't get it, How do you know you wanna join when you haven't even spoken to any of us? You might hate us, most people do.
  I know I hate alot of you.  I even hate myself alot of the time, even though I am the nicest guy in this great clan.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 06:52:59 AM »

I know I hate alot of you.  I even hate myself alot of the time, even though I am the nicest guy in this great clan.
I am going to make a list of things you are.....

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2007, 03:19:45 PM »

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 30 queries.