*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 30, 2024, 02:36:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Gay-o-meter  (Read 18633 times)

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gay-o-meter
« on: December 11, 2007, 07:15:03 PM »

Take the test and check out your results.

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/G/gayometer/gayometer.html

This will help you out.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Gay-o-meter
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 07:22:26 PM »

im 19% gay it says.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 07:50:08 PM »

im 19% gay it says.

u sure the monitor wasnt upside down?

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 07:55:24 PM »

Says im 16% lol I bet hells is gonna be ??? :)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 08:07:24 PM »

Some of those questoins were retarded.  There is nothing wrong with having a shirt that cost more than $100.  If you have a suit then you should have a shirt that is over $100.  I mean how would it look if you had a $1500 dollar suit, with a $20 shirt.  That is gay.  I got a 26%, oh well.  Fuck off, and here comes the jokes, but the funny thing is I can get more pussy then all of you fucking cock smokers together. 

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 08:14:58 PM »

Well the only "pussy" you get is camel and some hairy brown hole. So as we can see that 26% is true for you... FAG!!!

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 08:50:25 PM »

10% bitches! I'm gonna see If I can be 100% gay. In other words, I gotta think like Hell.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 09:21:27 PM »

Some of those questoins were retarded.  There is nothing wrong with having a shirt that cost more than $100.  If you have a suit then you should have a shirt that is over $100.  I mean how would it look if you had a $1500 dollar suit, with a $20 shirt.  That is gay.  I got a 26%, oh well.  Fuck off, and here comes the jokes, but the funny thing is I can get more pussy then all of you fucking cock smokers together. 

If you had a $1500 dollar suit then I would personally rape your soul for buying something so ridiculously unnecessary.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 09:30:48 PM »

If you had a $1500 dollar suit then I would personally rape your soul for buying something so ridiculously unnecessary.
  Why is that ridiculously unnecessary.  I am getting out of the Army in a few years, and I have to look sharp.  I talk to alot of my parents friends who are real high ups in the corporate world, so of course I am gonna have a couple of nice suits.  We have a lot of formal dinners at our country clubs, so I have to look nice.  Go ahead and walk in there in a walmart or jcpenny suit if you want.  Those guys know quality and can spot a shit suit anywhere. 

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 09:33:59 PM »

lol if ur family is so damn rich then why did you go into the army? you just fucking fail! "in the wise words of balth"

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 09:51:57 PM »

Why is that ridiculously unnecessary.  I am getting out of the Army in a few years, and I have to look sharp.  I talk to alot of my parents friends who are real high ups in the corporate world, so of course I am gonna have a couple of nice suits.  We have a lot of formal dinners at our country clubs, so I have to look nice.  Go ahead and walk in there in a walmart or jcpenny suit if you want.  Those guys know quality and can spot a shit suit anywhere. 

I suppose we are just from two different worlds. I wear suits on a weekly basis and I just don't have the money to spend $100 a pop on a shirt. I don't think any middle class working man does, or should for that matter. But hey, that's just me.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2007, 09:53:45 PM »

lol if ur family is so damn rich then why did you go into the army? you just fucking fail! "in the wise words of balth"
  My family is rich, but that doesn't mean I am.  I don't ride on anyone's shirt tails.  I am my own man, what does having rich parents mean?  I wasn't good in High School so college was never a real option for me.  I wanted to party and fuck.  When that got me no where I joined the Army, because I could do that and get paid for it.  Once I matured and saw that I didn't want to do this as a career and that I want to be there as my kids grew up, and not always out here fighting with the chance of death, I decided to go to college.  So I started taking classes and now I am networking to get a good, stable job.  There is more money and fun to be had outside of the Army.  I enjoy what I do, don't get me wrong, but I enjoy my children and life a whole lot more. 

I suppose we are just from two different worlds. I wear suits on a weekly basis and I just don't have the money to spend $100 a pop on a shirt. I don't think any middle class working man does, or should for that matter. But hey, that's just me.

No, I just started this, because of one of the questions.  The $100 shirt one.  Would you wear a 20 shirt with a $1500 suit?  No, probably not.  It really isn't that abnormal for people now a days to have shirts that cost over $100.  It doesn't have to be just a shirt with a suit.  It can just be a sweater.  Hell there are t shirts out there that cost almost that.  I am sure even more.  So, the point I was getting at, is that really isn't a valid question to ask on a gay test.  Now if they rephrased it to something like, "do you own a sequenced colored shirt of any kind that reflects light".  Or one of those shirts, then that would be valid.  I know middle class people cannot afford expensive shirts that they would wear everyday.  That isn't practical.  I am sure that there are alot of you fuckers that make alot more money then I do.  I bet CP makes more money then I do.  People in the services get paid barley over the poverty level.  It is getting better.  I am not saying I live in a cardboard shack or anything like that, but I have to sacrifice somethings to get other.  But my kids are always first.  So Balth if you took what I was saying as an insult I am sorry.  That isn't the way I intended it to be.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 10:08:07 PM by *MAFIA* Hellraiser »

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2007, 10:05:25 PM »

Hellraiser, what kind of classes did you take? Like what do you want to work as?

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2007, 10:31:32 PM »

hahahahaha hell is gayer than kraut....ill take the test tomorrow.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2007, 11:12:53 PM »

Hellraiser, what kind of classes did you take? Like what do you want to work as?
  I am taking alot of Business Management classes with some Administrative and also some financial.  That way all my bases are covered and I can get into a couple different fields.   

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 30 queries.