*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 11:49:46 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: *MAFIA* are all jerks!  (Read 9122 times)

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
*MAFIA* are all jerks!
« on: March 05, 2008, 06:54:19 PM »

I have deleted this due to the fact it was offensive in many ways so i apologize for what this said.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 02:54:38 PM by Ultraxwing »

Loaded

Re: *MAFIA* are all jerks!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 07:00:04 PM »

Um ok... Sure you can say what you want to a point, "freedom of speech, first amendment" is not included in forums just so you know.

So what did you do to piss off M@NKIE?

By the way there is no ban on our server, so I guess you are not banned any more if that is what happen.

EDIT... Now that I look at some of your post and what has been posted about you, I am sure he kicked/banned you for a good reason.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 07:05:38 PM by *MAFIA* Loaded »

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 07:10:40 PM »

he goes off sayin that i was insulting his "clan" so he says  if u insult my clan agian you will be banned, so i did the last thing i said was "i wish i had online aim bot like most of you noobs i might be better" then boop i am banned, cant log in. so i feel no regret in fact i hate MAFIA 100% of you hate us freelances! so whatever! and mafia friggin hates me, all 100% of the mafians them selves.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 07:19:58 PM by Ultraxwing »

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 07:21:42 PM »

Um ok... Sure you can say what you want to a point, "freedom of speech, first amendment" is not included in forums just so you know.

So what did you do to piss off M@NKIE?

By the way there is no ban on our server, so I guess you are not banned any more if that is what happen.

EDIT... Now that I look at some of your post and what has been posted about you, I am sure he kicked/banned you for a good reason.
loaded you have a quoral with me i know it so quit tryin to be nice, all mafai hate me thats a fact, i was meant to be hated, and by the way quit lying about the there is no banning syste in a our forums stuff it says i have been banned.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 07:30:02 PM »

Wow I tell you what freelance, you are nothing but a fucking cry baby.  It is a fucking game.  A game that you suck at, but a game non the less.  Listen, you are always in game talking shit to Mafians and then cry when they talk shit back.  There are some that can take it, and then there are some that can't.  You made the mess you are in, so fucking deal with it.  To tell you the truth, I always look for you in game so I can own your nigger ass.  STOP BEING A CRY BABY AND GROW UP.  PUSSY!!!!!!!!

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 07:33:27 PM »

loaded you have a quoral with me i know it so quit tryin to be nice, all mafai hate me thats a fact, i was meant to be hated, and by the way quit lying about the there is no banning syste in a our forums stuff it says i have been banned.

Really? All *MAFIA* hate you?

I've been playing this game since it's release and this is the first time i've heard of your little shit clan or you.

How can I hate you if I don't know you?

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 09:28:56 PM »

You know what i completely regret ever wanting to be mafia. I was abused, annoyed, etc. i don't care about the "ownage"  i just was being interrogated until *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE baned me from you'r only server on bf1942 so that was the last server i could go to, cuase i was banned from other servers cuase me this old tag, *freelance* this was a old clan, it died in 2006 cuase a hacker got to it, so this tag cuases uproar in the gaming system, cause they were antisocial, only cared for the group, etc. we were hated people. and ur all thinkin he has to be gay for wearin a old clan tag, but well i wear it in honor to *freelance*Cligfire he was the best but then we did'nt know about mafia until the beging of 2006. so i have no regret of ever meeting ur server or getting banned or ever trying to join, for some odd reason all of *MAFIA* has a issue with me, dont go off sayin u were insulting our clan. cuase if u say that ur takin away my freedom of speech, first amendment so whatever screw you u mafia, just made my mentally ill life worse!  But i am confused why are all mafia ASS HOLES!
Wow... what a big fucking pussy. Take your tears somewhere else boy. No one likes a whiny bitch.

"so whatever screw you u mafia, just made my mentally ill life worse!"

^ EMO ^

Killed a Guy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 09:40:19 PM »

Holy SHIT...Hey Tampaxwing...d id your parents have any kids that lived??

Get off your pity pot NANCY!!  Take your Zanax and stop banging your head against the wall. Maybe when you couldn't play on any other server because of your name, that might have been the moment where you were SUDDENLY STRICKEN BY A DRIFTING CLUE
and changed your name.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 09:43:02 PM by *MAFIA* Killed a Guy »
Nothing in life is so exhilarating, as to be shot at without result.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 11:34:56 PM »

the moment where you were SUDDENLY STRICKEN BY A DRIFTING CLUE
I proclaim this the quote of the day, it made me lol my pants.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 06:42:00 AM »

Hey Ultra, have you ever wondered why when you come in game when I'm there, I just kill you?  I turn off all the buddies and you are the only in green, so it's owning time.

Well if a 100% of *MAFIA* didn't hate you before, I'm sure they do now. 

Haha, dude you're gonna get pwned in game even more as a result of this thread.

Loaded

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 06:54:32 AM »

Hey Ultra, have you ever wondered why when you come in game when I'm there, I just kill you?  I turn off all the buddies and you are the only in green, so it's owning time.

Well if a 100% of *MAFIA* didn't hate you before, I'm sure they do now. 

Haha, dude you're gonna get pwned in game even more as a result of this thread.

And that will be so easy because the kid has no clue by what he has posted on how to chance his player name.

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 07:18:42 AM »

Holy SHIT...Hey Tampaxwing...d id your parents have any kids that lived??

Get off your pity pot NANCY!!  Take your Zanax and stop banging your head against the wall. Maybe when you couldn't play on any other server because of your name, that might have been the moment where you were SUDDENLY STRICKEN BY A DRIFTING CLUE
and changed your name.

Wow...He is officially a bonafide *MAFIAN*.  Good Job Killed...and welcome to the clan, Rookie.

And WING..I dont hate you..I dont hate, period.  But, dont think MAFIA dislikes you for your tags..that is never the case.  We are mature individuals *(cough)* that like to own in our server.  Just play the game and get rid of this nonesense talk. 

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 01:26:36 PM »

alright hell raiser had a point when he pmed me this "i think i know who could of deleted you'r shitty faggey clan HMMMMMMM. so it was for fags i dropped the dead tag and went on with life.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 02:56:04 PM by Ultraxwing »

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 01:55:20 PM »

No one cares about you.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 02:37:09 PM »

ROFLMAO  Ultra you are such a fucking queer.  Go kill yourself.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHA.  Dumb nigger!

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 30 queries.