*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 16, 2024, 02:29:07 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Poll

who wants havok to rejoin seeing as he IS still active

yes join
- 18 (78.3%)
no die
- 5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: HaVoK  (Read 7139 times)

Loaded

Re: HaVoK
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 07:59:22 PM »

That's great... Your Son comes to this forum and can see this section, I am sure he will like reading what you have just said about him and your life away from him and is mother... I am sure you are just to cool for that to matter, heartless.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 11:09:33 PM »

And since I've known you, you have always been a dribbling homo tree loving hippy that reminds me of a guy I  beat the shit out of because he was such a fucking pussy. Once you get some balls or once yours drop you may understand where i'm comming from but for now you can just stay the lame ass cock sucker you have always been.
I'm not a tree hugger, i do recycle though. And i don't burn cars for fun.

I'm not gay either, for the record.

I've never had "the shit beat out of me" by guys like you either, i'm not a really scrawny wimp. I would probably lose a fight to a guy your size, but i don't go looking for fights, so that's not a problem.

I could just buy a derringer or something, then it wouldn't matter if the guy's 300 lbs., can't do much to stop a .45. I'm not saying i'm gonna go buy a pistol and go trigger happy, i'm just saying that size doesn't amount to much if the other guy has a weapon.

For the record, i do have balls. And i am a guy, not a woman.

I'm also not a "cock sucker," as I said before, i'm heterosexual.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 12:36:26 AM »

I could just buy a derringer or something, then it wouldn't matter if the guy's 300 lbs., can't do much to stop a .45
I think Derringers are .22

Loaded

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 03:58:54 AM »

I think Derringers are .22

45 colt/.410 when they 1st were made in the 1800s. Now you can get them in .22mag/.38/.357mag/.40 and I am sure other rounds by companies that copy the gun.

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2008, 04:47:45 AM »

You think I hate my life. I live In Hawaii, Surf all day, ride ATV's in the mountains and am free of my fucking wife and kids. This is the life for me. I dont feel guilty about leaving them at all. I'm actually quite happy and comfortable with my life.
If anyone here has "Low self esteem" is has it has to be you. I know you've seen pictures of what I look like and they must make you sick because your a pastey white scrawney ugly little boy that will never have even half the talent I have.
We didnt want you in the clan anyway you cockin quitter so this is pretty much pointless.
Fuck you.

Incredible.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 07:55:54 AM »

I'm not a tree hugger, i do recycle though. And i don't burn cars for fun.

I'm not gay either, for the record.

I've never had "the shit beat out of me" by guys like you either, i'm not a really scrawny wimp. I would probably lose a fight to a guy your size, but i don't go looking for fights, so that's not a problem.

I could just buy a derringer or something, then it wouldn't matter if the guy's 300 lbs., can't do much to stop a .45. I'm not saying i'm gonna go buy a pistol and go trigger happy, i'm just saying that size doesn't amount to much if the other guy has a weapon.

For the record, i do have balls. And i am a guy, not a woman.

I'm also not a "cock sucker," as I said before, i'm heterosexual.
  It is this thought right here why there are kids shooting up schools and shit.  Little fucking pussies who can't do anything but hide behind other people or computers and when they finally get confronted they have to threaten to use a gun.  You just totally lost all my respect.  That has got to be the biggest pussy statement you have ever said.  What a faggot ass pussy.  Go hug a fucking tree you hippie pussy.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 09:40:05 AM »

"I'm not saying i'm gonna go buy a pistol and go trigger happy, i'm just saying that size doesn't amount to much if the other guy has a weapon."

He's correct:  weapons > muscle.....I don't see how you can lose respect for someone by just a general statement like that.  I don't believe in fighting/shooting but people gotta do what they gotta do.  Lovers!

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2008, 10:29:59 AM »

LOLZ!

You think I hate my life. I live In Hawaii, Surf all day, ride ATV's in the mountains and am free of my fucking wife and kids. This is the life for me. I dont feel guilty about leaving them at all. I'm actually quite happy and comfortable with my life.
If anyone here has "Low self esteem" is has it has to be you. I know you've seen pictures of what I look like and they must make you sick because your a pastey white scrawney ugly little boy that will never have even half the talent I have.

We didnt want you in the clan anyway you cockin quitter so this is pretty much pointless.

Fuck you.

This is probably the saddest thing I have ever seen.  I do wish I had as much talent as you....  it has to have been pretty hard to get fired from a security guard job because you can't even get into any sort of higher education and to have never done anything important in your life besides have a kid, who you basically have disowned in your last statement.

You know what though, I'll be having fun the rest of my life like I am now.  Happy with a family, friends, and money that comes with going to college and not having to work after the age of 60.

If your life is so great and awesome in Hawaii, then why are you even inside on your computer?  I would be out in the sun spending time with friends and everyone else..... oh wait I'm sure your friends in class at high school aren't they.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2008, 12:59:43 PM »

Happiness is what you make of your life not how much you make. I am completely happy making 11$ an hour (plus a min of 40$ a day in tips)  because I love my job. I love this place,  love to surf, those things dont cost money. If you think that going to college and getting a "higher education" and working after that in some great paying job is going to make you happy then so be it.
this part of your post was actually positive; surprising and also a good thing. The rest was mean though, but that's fine.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2008, 01:42:17 PM »

What exactly is so terribly wrong with hugging a tree?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2008, 01:57:17 PM »

What exactly is so terribly wrong with hugging a tree?
If you hug it naked you might end up with splinters in your penis.  Plus, just because a guy has more muscle then you and wants to kick your ass gives you no right to take his life.  He spent hard time in the gym and got that way.  Not just sitting around and hoping noone will kick your ass.  I mean if you are the type of guy that doesn't get into fights because you are just an all around great guy, then more power to you.  But that statement he said basically said that he agrees with smaller people shooting someone for kicking, or attempting to kick smaller guys asses.  Hell there are small guys that can kick alot of the bigger guys asses. 

Killed a Guy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2008, 02:28:05 PM »

Hellraiser...S TFU SPLINTER DICK...you're talking in circles about nothing again.
Nothing in life is so exhilarating, as to be shot at without result.

LAAZ

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2008, 04:54:45 PM »

Hellraiser...STFU SPLINTER DICK...you're talking in circles about nothing again.

Who the flying nigger ass fuck is this kat, hes good rofl. / Hai all :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2008, 05:14:36 PM »

For one, I didnt get fired from the security job 2 years ago,I quit.

Oh yeah I forgot, you quit when she caught you sleeping and said she was going to fire you.

2.Can you airbrush,play the piano,surf 10+ft waves with ease...I didnt think so face it,you are just a waste of space and should of been spit out in the ally way you were concieved in .

I can play any saxophone, clarinet, some piano, and percussion.  I have also worked as a grade-3 machinist in a shop before.  I can write different programs in multiple languages as well as do different graphic design work on a computer.  I also know how to ski and snowboard.  Can you say all that and more?

I am resting today for I've been working lots ( in the Hawiian mountains on ATV's ) 3. Higher education and money doesnt bring happiness. Happiness is what you make of your life not how much you make. I am completely happy making 11$ an hour (plus a min of 40$ a day in tips)  because I love my job. I love this place,  love to surf, those things dont cost money. If you think that going to college and getting a "higher education" and working after that in some great paying job is going to make you happy then so be it. I will be right here in paradise barley getting by but loving my life.

I never said money brought happiness.  I’m a student and am happy and I don’t have any money right now at all.  I do know however that having a family and friends is something that brings joy to me and being there for them physically and financially will be something that I will do.  Can you say that?

pwnt, and once again...Fuck you we dont want fags like you in the clan so you and Wasser can go hug trees.

Never said I wanted to join…. I just feel sorry for your son.  It’s sad that his dad is such a pathetic loser.  Why don't you just go and run away.  I mean, you're sure good at doing that.  Have a nice night, I’m going to enjoy it.

Hi Laaz.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2008, 06:18:34 PM »

My life is "better" because x, y, z. No, your life "sucks" because of a, b, c.

I'm going to take the Beetle route here and ask why all this is really worthy of posting other than shear boredom or the need for confrontation?

Now I'm going to take the loaded route and move this thread into the spam section where it belongs. You all may continue there.

Just know that I own each and every single one of you. On a personal and virtual level.

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 34 queries.