*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 06:29:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Which is better?  (Read 11447 times)

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Which is better?
« on: February 20, 2005, 03:54:52 PM »

Which is better?  Xbox or PS2?  If you have a comment please leave on after the beep.  Thank you.  (Beep)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Which is better?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 04:26:43 PM »

You can't go wrong with either.  I've played both and I like PS2 a little better.

I still own and play Sega Genesis.

X1

Which is Better?
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 05:11:43 PM »

The best would have to be XBOX it is for muture kids(15-and up), PS2 is For more of the poser skaters trying to learn a game, usually the first system a young kid play's on.(11-and up) The Comp is for more of the kids who owned on both systems and have learned the procedure of trial and error. Example XBOX is for gamers that like hardcore racing games, When PS2 has Gran Tursimo for begining drivers and Need For Speed for enjoying kicking cops ass and wanting to reach outragious speeds. XBOX has HALO 2 for the long role playing games, but at the same time is teaching the stragie of useing more than one button for movement. PS2 has Timesplitters and Hitman but is for being in the oposing team. All out XBOX is for multiplayer fun and playing on XBOXLIVE. PS2 is for taking on the road to your friends house playing 1 VS 1. My vote is for XBOX mainly cause you can play hardcore games. PS2 is also good since you can just go and have fun and not get pissed off cause you died ( HALO 2 ). One other reason XBOX is good is it has internal memory card, and PS2 you need a memory card, But what if you dont want to take your whole XBOX But want to continue your play on a friends XBOX? One last reason XBOX is good is the    LOADING   , other than the PS2     LOADING....... ...........LOA DING.......... .............L OADING........ .............     .  I dont know what i just said above since lack of sleep, so if i made no sence dont bother with what i said. my vote is PS2 cause i like GRAND THEFT AUTO . But then i like XBOX for HALO 2. So there is no right or wrong answer, just which one you can afford is better. Goodnight...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 05:15:41 PM by *MAFIA* X1 »

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Which is better?
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2005, 06:18:44 PM »

LOL, well that was a big tidbit of information.  Yeah I get where your saying, and PS2 does have GTA: San Andreas, and XBOX has HALO 2.  One thing that i was looking for was some kiddie games and i didnt see you listing them.  I glad you caught yourself and mentioned San Andreas.  Though you can't say that XBOX is for more mature kids.  There are alot of kiddie games on it aswell.  Next I come to that yes, there are a few more kiddie games on PS2 than the Xbox.  Though some may look like kiddie games, but really are not.  Games like Katamari Damacy and PaRappa the Rapper and PaRappa the Rapper 2 arn't really kiddie games.  Yes they can be played my kids, and so is games like Killzone and GTA games.  I also saw that you made a comment on skateboarders.  LOL, good job, I hate little skateboarding punks that think that they are cool cause they can roll on a piece of wood with wheels.  Now I as I come back to the Xbox, you were right about that the Xbox does have more mature games than Xbox.  I think this is due to the fact that Xbox has much better graphics than the Xbox and most of them have blood and the better looking the blood, and most of the time that means the better it sells.  Okay, now in my conclusion, I'm pretty much with you, it just depends on what you like better.  If you like shooters better, then go with Xbox and get HALO 2, if you like racing games then go with PS2 and wait for Grand Truismo 4 to come out and get it.  So its just what you like better and what system is better for that genre.  So everyone go and play some games.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Which is better?
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2005, 06:19:32 PM »

Also, keep leaving comments.  Thank you.  Also, if your wondering, I own both.  I even own a gamecube.  [(bbboooooooo gamecube:14: ) this is what i want to do to it]

X1

Handheld
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2005, 06:55:05 PM »

Same here i got both and gamecube. I see most kiddie games is in the gamecube like marioparty and stuff but i still play them at like parties and get drunk and laugh at the graphics when your buzzing and not speeking english. But the best handheld game i've come across is the nitendoDS and it has nice games its a different way to play with two screens the only thing wrong with it is that in order to play multiplayer the must be like within 2 houses away and have the same game, also is that you can tell it wasn't made for the average man's hands that it was made for a 9-14 year old kid. From what i have heard is that the new PLAYSTATION 3 or somethin is that it is bigger and it has better games. the only reason i see to buy the nitendoDS is/if you buy it buy in pair's for more fun with friends, also it has a in to the furture type of screnery by adding the second screen and makeing kids feel like daddy using the PalmPilot useing the pen to move and type things. Well what i heard from my co-worker is that the PLAYSTATION 3/X/ ( I dont know what to call it ) is that it is worth waiting a month to spend your $400 bucks on this little but very fun toy.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 06:58:13 PM by *MAFIA* X1 »

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Which is better?
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2005, 07:03:25 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* X1
Same here i got both and gamecube. I see most kiddie games is in the gamecube like marioparty and stuff but i still play them at like parties and get drunk and laugh at the graphics when your buzzing and not speeking english. But the best handheld game i've come across is the nitendoDS and it has nice games its a different way to play with two screens the only thing wrong with it is that in order to play multiplayer the must be like within 2 houses away and have the same game, also is that you can tell it wasn't made for the average man's hands that it was made for a 9-14 year old kid. From what i have heard is that the new PLAYSTATION 3 or somethin is that it is bigger and it has better games. the only reason i see to buy the nitendoDS is/if you buy it buy in pair's for more fun with friends, also it has a in to the furture type of screnery by adding the second screen and makeing kids feel like daddy using the PalmPilot useing the pen to move and type things. Well what i heard from my co-worker is that the PLAYSTATION 3/X/ ( I dont know what to call it ) is that it is worth waiting a month to spend your $400 bucks on this little but very fun toy.

Yeah, but what I've heard, its only $300 and it has internet capablities.  Like you can see on some comercials that have that little cordless keyboard and you can go on the internet on your t.v.  Its basically like that, except that you use the controller some how.  Either that, or the probabal answer is that they'll make a seperate keyboard that you have to pay like $75 for just to use the the addressbar.  So ya can tell that I know my gaming stuff.  I know all of that, and I'm not a nerd either.  I just like playing videogames.  So yes, it can be done, cause I did it.  LOL, keep on leaving some comments please.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Which is better?
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2005, 08:27:11 PM »

xbox xbox xbox but ps2 has good sport games like avt and dirt bike games xbox gd shooting gam,es

X1

I Forgot
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2005, 10:29:59 PM »

I joined *MAFIA* the day before my birthday (11/17/77) and i have'nt had the time to show some of the shit i got so here are the pics, tell me what you think about the shocker sport paintball gun it is worth at least $1,000 since i put in nos and a psi gauge and fully auto-matic the other guns are just some noob paintball guns that i won in a small tourney. the rolex was a present from dad when i was in the 10th grade the other tommy hilfiger watch was from so hoe in flordia and the lotus watch i got once i took over my dad's dealrship. The pool sticks are from another tourney at the local Pool-Hall i won when i got drunk for the first time. The presents i got last year were the Eye-Trek made from Olympus, One other was the knife some type of bowie knife. the digital camera on the dell 8600 was a piece of shit but i just wanted to put it in there. Oh yeah the other laptop(Dell 8100) i found in the airport. I havent found a way to get on it cause once you turn it on it say login to a server or somethin, it came with a little intina like on the cell phones but a little bigger when you turn it on it starts to dial numbers and trying to log you in but i dont know any password, there are recipets from africa and china and mexico so the guy must have been all over the world and used the laptop to get on the internet from where ever he was. Like a World-Wide Wireless Internet Cell Phone. so i havent really got to use it i think im gona go pawn it. but the main attraction was the OLYMPUS Eye-Trek. Once you put them on you can see like a huge ass screen,like in the big movie theaters ( 76" screen ) its model #FMD-800 it was a gift from a friend who is into the NEW technology stuff. What do you think. OH and here is a link to see the deatils for the Eye-Trek
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 10:33:42 PM by *MAFIA* X1 »

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Which is better?
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2005, 05:19:09 AM »

So whats with all of this? why tell us and show pics? and your birthday is 11/17/77 mine is 12/17/77 :D

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Which is better?
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2005, 07:52:59 AM »

LOL, nice stuff X.  Atleast you worked an Xbox into the pics, cause that is what this thread is for.  Besides that, I'll say it again.  Nice stuff.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Which is better?
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2005, 10:46:42 AM »

NIce gun i have a cocking one like a shotgun :) and it's gd but not gd at aiming ur i sweet

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Which is better?
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2005, 11:08:40 AM »

i own xbox i glitched my games on that lol like turn games to different games lol i changed my vehicles but they looked like bad graphics though but i do like ps2 gamecube is gdwat about the nitendo ds

X1

Yep
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2005, 11:47:41 AM »

i just decided to show everything since i totaly forgot to post everything on my birthday, the paintball gun is the best thing in there besides my laptop, but it has a switch underneeth the top part by the barrel and you can switch from 3 shots, to 1, or just fully automatic. It also has the 21" barrel, so it has the best aim rather then the kids that play with Angel's and Spiders those are both to very good type of paintball guns but most of them dont have Nos in them and can have nos put in them, So the switch on mine if i wanted to change it too single shot it will shot out 3 but if i lower the Nos it will shot 1, if i raise it to 3 shot it will shot maybe 7 or 8 at times, if i lower i can make it shoot 1 but alot faster then the single shot, but that isnt good cause it will waste your Co2, When you start doing that high-tec stuff thats how you mess up your gun. I did mess mine up once and i had to buy one screw on it, the screw was no bigger than your fingernail. It costs $50.00 and i haven't really done things like that to my gun so i just leave it the way it is. I like the tippman but the barrel is to small and it doesnt have good aim. and that other gun i haven't used yet but it looks like it would be good for shooting single shot fast. Im not really into all that no more since it started costing some money for the paint, and Co2. Well i posted all that stuff cause i really wanted to show the Eye-Trek since we were talking about Gadget's and Stuff but the other stuff got thrown in since i had time to actually take pictures. Oh yeah on you birthday bone i got my new Laptop the Dell 8600 i guess since it was your birthday i was lucky and got my laptop, but i never said happy birthday since i was out at BestBuy looking for the Best's one they got, but no excuse's, Happy late Birthday Bone, lol i know im late but happy birthday. Once i get the new Playstation I will post it here, i should be getting it soon cause my friend is in the Army and he is stationed somewhere were they are selling them.

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Which is better?
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2005, 11:49:57 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* X1
i just decided to show everything since i totaly forgot to post everything on my birthday, the paintball gun is the best thing in there besides my laptop, but it has a switch underneeth the top part by the barrel and you can switch from 3 shots, to 1, or just fully automatic. It also has the 21" barrel, so it has the best aim rather then the kids that play with Angel's and Spiders those are both to very good type of paintball guns but most of them dont have Nos in them and can have nos put in them, So the switch on mine if i wanted to change it too single shot it will shot out 3 but if i lower the Nos it will shot 1, if i raise it to 3 shot it will shot maybe 7 or 8 at times, if i lower i can make it shoot 1 but alot faster then the single shot, but that isnt good cause it will waste your Co2, When you start doing that high-tec stuff thats how you mess up your gun. I did mess mine up once and i had to buy one screw on it, the screw was no bigger than your fingernail. It costs $50.00 and i haven't really done things like that to my gun so i just leave it the way it is. I like the tippman but the barrel is to small and it doesnt have good aim. and that other gun i haven't used yet but it looks like it would be good for shooting single shot fast. Im not really into all that no more since it started costing some money for the paint, and Co2. Well i posted all that stuff cause i really wanted to show the Eye-Trek since we were talking about Gadget's and Stuff but the other stuff got thrown in since i had time to actually take pictures. Oh yeah on you birthday bone i got my new Laptop the Dell 8600 i guess since it was your birthday i was lucky and got my laptop, but i never said happy birthday since i was out at BestBuy looking for the Best's one they got, but no excuse's, Happy late Birthday Bone, lol i know im late but happy birthday. Once i get the new Playstation I will post it here, i should be getting it soon cause my friend is in the Army and he is stationed somewhere were they are selling them.

Holy fuck! X1 emerges to make his monthly post!

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 31 queries.