*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 01, 2024, 04:16:55 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Kool-Aids  (Read 25501 times)

ßlackOut

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Re: Kool-Aids
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2008, 04:21:49 AM »

Don't think people like you just because he put your sorry ass, VERY poorly worded post back. I haven't seen anything that you've posted here that has made sense, let alone, worth posting at all, besides all the sucking ass you've been doing.

lolz, pwnt xD

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2008, 09:36:20 AM »

lol your funny for a fat fuck

That is right, he is a fat little fuck isn't he?  I forgot all about that.  Fat boy needs to get away from the computer and Twinkies and go outside and play.  Or you need to go here: 

http://www.newimagecamp.com/

Trust me, everyone will thank you for it.  I bet you shoveling the food into your fat mouth is one of the reasons prices has gone up for food products.  You are basically eating all the food in the world.  Well you and your fat fucking family.  So if you are going to eat yourself to death, please do it in one sitting so that there will be stuff left for the rest of the world.  Oh and isn't gluttony on of the 7 deadly sins?  HMMMMMM
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 12:32:34 PM by *MAFIA* Hellraiser »

ßlackOut

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2008, 10:27:13 AM »

lmfao, pwnt again, xDDDD

Snop

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2008, 11:56:48 AM »

That is right, he is a fat little fuck isn't he?  I forgot all about that.  Fat boy needs to get away from the computer and Twinkies and go outside and play.  Or you need to go here: 

http://www.newimagecamp.com/

Trust me, everyone will thank you for it.  I bet you shoveling the food into your fat mouth is one of the reasons prices has gone up for food products.  You are basically eating all the food in the world.  Well you and your fat fucking family.  So if you are going to eat yourself to death, please do it in one sitting so that there will be stuff left for the rest of the world.  Oh and isn't gluttony on of the 7 deadly sins?  HMMMMMM

Fatties go to hell, fatties go to hell, burn burn burn!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2008, 12:17:26 PM »

Is this a flame anymore?

In an effort to keep this thread (and our clan) on track, here is my effort to save us.

FUCK YOU NIGGERS CAN ALL GO DIE IN A HOLE FILLED WITH PENIS SHAPED COTTON CANDY AND GIANT LEECHES THAT WILL CHEW OFF YOUR LEFT NUT ONLY TO BE LATER CIRCUMCISED BY A LARGE AFRICAN AMERICAN (see nigger,black,porch monkey,silver back, etc. >:( >:( >:() WITH A ROPE AND A CHEESE GRATER, AFTER HE IS DONE HE WILL FEED YOU HIS NUT  AND DO A QUICK DANCE ON YOUR FACE TO PROVE HE IS RIGHT.

Woooooooo I feel better now,you can all thank me later.  ;D

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

swarm

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2008, 01:07:09 PM »

That is right, he is a fat little fuck isn't he? 

since when was i a fat fuck, im 135lbs dumbass, and i play lacrosse and hockey motherfucker

Don't think people like you just because he put your sorry ass, VERY poorly worded post back. I haven't seen anything that you've posted here that has made sense, let alone, worth posting at all, besides all the sucking ass you've been doing.

how many of hellraisers posts do u think make sense fucking bitch
\m/(>.<)\m/

.............. ...... .. ... /´ /)
.............. ...... ..,../¯ ..//
.............. ...... ..../... ./ /
.............. ...... ..,/¯ ..// .............. ...... ./... ./ / ............./´¯/' ...'/´¯`•¸ ........../'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\ ........('(...´(... ....

ßlackOut

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2008, 01:10:35 PM »

Lmao, how do we no your not a fat fuck, your the only bitch here..

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2008, 01:35:53 PM »

since when was i a fat fuck, im 135lbs dumbass, and i play lacrosse and hockey motherfucker

How old are you?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2008, 02:15:30 PM »

The only sticks you play with are that of your father and his friends that he brings over to "play" with you on the weekends.  Fat fuck!!!

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2008, 06:02:24 PM »

wow i love swarm, he can take all of the shit you mindless apes threw at him, and still come back for more. to me that is mafia material.

Snop

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2008, 06:19:31 PM »

All of them. So shove that bull shit back up your ass so you'll have somthing to give your poor ass dad for his birthday, considering hes all ready fucked that loose vagina of yours so fucking much thats its probably about as wide as hell's camel, fucking nigger.

EDIT:
wow i love swarm, he can take all of the shit you mindless apes threw at him, and still come back for more. to me that is mafia material.
Now your just encouraging him.....
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 06:29:54 PM by *MAFIA* Snop »

swarm

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2008, 07:40:05 PM »

thats fine if my dad is not that rich, hes in the air force, fucking dumbass, one of the best jobs in the world, fucking flying.  and protecting the goddam usa so that u can fucking have a computer. 

The only sticks you play with are that of your father and his friends that he brings over to "play" with you on the weekends.  Fat fuck!!!

that didn't even faze me, goddam, u obviousy don't play any sports, or u would no how to trash talk

Edit:  i would continue to post here without any1's support, wat u gonna do, come to my house and beat me up.  ya, like that'll happen.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 07:43:36 PM by swarm »

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2008, 07:48:20 PM »

Edit:  i would continue to post here without any1's support, wat u gonna do, come to my house and beat me up.  ya, like that'll happen.
It depends, where do you live?

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2008, 10:44:32 PM »

fucking flying so that u can fucking have a computer. 

i'm sure if you're dad wasn't in the airforce, i would be without a computer.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Snop

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2008, 04:01:13 AM »

thats fine if my dad is not that rich, hes in the air force, fucking dumbass, one of the best jobs in the world, fucking flying.  and protecting the goddam usa so that u can fucking have a computer. 

Yea, your dad is probably the guy who gives everyone their ration of ass fucking each day. Sick fuck. Im glad your proud of him.

As wasser said, i'd have a computer even if your gay dad wasn't in the airforce.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 25 queries.