*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 18, 2024, 03:10:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Liberation of Caen  (Read 9238 times)

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Liberation of Caen
« on: February 22, 2005, 04:16:58 PM »

MAKE A REQUEST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU NEED FURTHER HELP

This map REALLY sucks for glitching because there are NO good jeeps.

1) Stone bridges
Get the weird ass allied thing and glitch into the side of the bridge.  Or you can get the weird nazi mobile thing and have someone back into you.

2) Knook of the bunker at the river
Get weird allied thing and glitch into the knook.  Or use the weird ass nazi thing and have a friend back into you.

3) Fuel tank at Allied base
Angle a jeep up along side it and glitch in, or have a friend push you in with a jeep. Thank You *MAFIA* Lyncher

There are other glitches but I cant do them because of the shitty "jeeps."
« Last Edit: May 08, 2005, 09:04:11 AM by *MAFIA* [) ! A B L 0 »

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Liberation of Caen
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 09:46:23 AM »

what do you mean with "weird things"?

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Liberation of Caen
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 12:50:12 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* xXel_diabloXx
There are other glitches but I cant do them because of the shitty "jeeps."

He means the jeeps.

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Liberation of Caen
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 03:05:41 PM »

well since the mafia server has those blackmedal jeeps (the tiny green ones we usually use) it's easier to glitch things on this map now.  Since we have these jeeps now, I would really appreciate it if someone would go out and try out all of the buildings with lumps in them and try glitching them.  Please post and glitches that are good for pwning, especially if they're near an ammo box.

Loaded

Liberation of Caen
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 03:49:52 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* xXel_diabloXx
well since the mafia server has those blackmedal jeeps (the tiny green ones we usually use) it's easier to glitch things on this map now.  Since we have these jeeps now, I would really appreciate it if someone would go out and try out all of the buildings with lumps in them and try glitching them.  Please post and glitches that are good for pwning, especially if they're near an ammo box.

I am just letting you know this... This map came out in the 1.6 patch and most if not all of the glitches we know are fixed in this map. I think that is the biggest problem you are having (EA fixed what wasn't fixed in the old maps).

They even fixed the church stairs so you can't drive a jeep up them, go check it out EA but a box in the way.

Lyncher

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yourmom.com
Liberation of Caen
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 04:01:35 PM »

There is a fuel tank that you can glitch into at bottom allied spawn, but its hard cause you will die before you get in 9 times out of 10.  But if you get in there will be some severe pwnage.  Just make sure some1 can bring u ammo

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Liberation of Caen
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2005, 09:02:51 AM »

thanks lynch, i missed that one

Lyncher

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yourmom.com
Liberation of Caen
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2005, 11:41:48 AM »

alright no problem

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Liberation of Caen
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2005, 06:06:31 AM »

Theres also a glitch on the second story of a building, you just crouch and walk into a table and a chair and you end up on the bottom floor, but you are inside the wall.

Headhunter :P

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Liberation of Caen
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2006, 04:37:52 PM »

There is one that I use all the time. It's great if ure allied, useless if ure axis.
Get a german geep (allied sucks 4 this) and drive to the building where the germans land, ya know the one with the german jeep spawn... any way, angle jeep on left side of building, walk twards where the gap b-tween wall&jeep. Geat killings! i sugest anti-tank or engineer. with anti-tank u can blow 'em away as they get in, or use exp.packs as engineer. ammo crate on other end of building, so u gotta do over to get ammo. still good. i use all the time. i preffer engineer b-cuz u can shoot em in head when u ren outta exp.pacs...... im a dirty lil' cheta!

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Liberation of Caen
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2006, 07:44:35 PM »

Quote from: Headhunter :P
There is one that I use all the time. It's great if ure allied, useless if ure axis.
Get a german geep (allied sucks 4 this) and drive to the building where the germans land, ya know the one with the german jeep spawn... any way, angle jeep on left side of building, walk twards where the gap b-tween wall&jeep. Geat killings! i sugest anti-tank or engineer. with anti-tank u can blow 'em away as they get in, or use exp.packs as engineer. ammo crate on other end of building, so u gotta do over to get ammo. still good. i use all the time. i preffer engineer b-cuz u can shoot em in head when u ren outta exp.pacs...... im a dirty lil' cheta!

ZOMG BAN HIM!

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Liberation of Caen
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2006, 07:51:02 PM »

Quote from: Headhunter :P

That spawn has been changed so u cant anymore yay ;)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Liberation of Caen
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2006, 07:52:57 PM »

its even easier to rape in that map with the AA now

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fartfilms.tk
Liberation of Caen
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2006, 09:55:36 PM »

OMG. I remember it was so annoying when I was axis. Funny thing is that to stop then from glitching the wall I already glitched it and then ambushed them once they got in. :D

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Liberation of Caen
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2006, 10:05:25 PM »

I dont think anyone has posted this glitch but they might of in different words......... well you go to the alled base get a jeep and slant it to the tower with the gun on it. then ur in but no ammo box =/

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 32 queries.