*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 11:40:07 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: !CATS! Good and dead  (Read 4277 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
!CATS! Good and dead
« on: March 03, 2005, 12:58:11 AM »

Yup good and dead !!WARNING!! these images are graphical so if you are a cat lover or a puss please commit suicide asap.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
!CATS! Good and dead
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 01:04:51 AM »

More good pictures

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
!CATS! Good and dead
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 01:07:56 AM »

What a nice shot!

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
!CATS! Good and dead
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 03:08:13 AM »

Pizza Dough
water......... .............. ........... 18 oz
Yeast......... .............. ............1/2 oz
Flour......... .............. .............1 3/4 lbs
Salt.......... .............. .............. .1/2 oz

Here's a reciept for pizza dough, to help u  out with that cat pizza you were talking about.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
!CATS! Good and dead
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 03:44:08 AM »

Cool thanks my cat pizzas will put pizza hut out of business!

*MAFIA* Phantom

!CATS! Good and dead
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2005, 08:13:39 AM »

YOU SICK FUCK BONER! I hope you get killed by a pack of rabbid cats one day and they nibble off your dick as you scream "this is the most pussy I have ever gotten!" rofl jk. All I got for cat stories is this one:

Me, my buddy and his brother were chillin one day out in his garage. His cat was accross the street and decided to come back to the garage to see what us humans were doing. And wouldn't you know a rice rocket comes flying down the street right when the cat is crossing it. I swear the cat flew probably about 6 feet in the air doing the narliest flip you can imagine. The car hit it so fast the collar came off of the cat. When the cat was on the floor it was chokin up blood and all this nasty shit. Both of my friend's parents were at work still so we had to clean it up before they got home. Since I am used to killing animals (skunks, baby cows, cats, etc...) I decided to do the dirty work. So I grabbed a shoved and told my friends "Don't watch its gonna be unpleasant." I pounded the shit out of that cat's skull and the sound the skull crushing gave me a hard on haha. To end the story, we burried the cat in the back yard and a nice flower grew over it's tomb. GG.

EDIT:
Actually I got another cat stories and tons of other sick dead animal stories if you all want to hear em. Some have made it to our cities news paper too haha.

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
!CATS! Good and dead
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2005, 12:21:54 PM »

http://www.mafiaowns.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=172

That is so bonehead... Drunk assed redneck hunting cats with a high powered rifle...must be him.

Also...Phantom I want to hear the story of the baby cow. I love baby cows (ground up and on a bun).

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
!CATS! Good and dead
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2005, 12:24:43 PM »

Look here's a nice portrait of Bonehead.

*MAFIA* Phantom

!CATS! Good and dead
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2005, 12:56:25 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Toblerone

Also...Phantom I want to hear the story of the baby cow. I love baby cows (ground up and on a bun).

Ok just for you toby babe.

NOTE: all this happened when me and my other group of friends were in highschool.

One night, my friends and I wanted to pull a prank on one of my friends ex-gfs. So we decided, why not throw some dead cows on her car? So we went down to the nearest farm where there were usually dead baby cows lying around from coyotes that attacked them. In the process of capturing these dead cows we were being shot at by the farmer that owned the property. By the time he started shootin at us we got about 4 dead cows (half of their flesh was still on them, the other half only bones and dried blood). We escaped and went to the ex-girly's car to place a dead cow on it. This was around 2:00 am at night so we had to be stealthy about it. But my friend (the one that was going out with her) thought differently, he THREW the entire cow on here hood and dented the mother fucker as we all ran away. The 1st part of the mission was a success. Now that we had 3 cows left over, what to do with them? So we put another cow on some fags car that we didn't like at school. The last 2 cows made the trip to our high school. We put 1 of them on a bench out where people eat and the other one in front of the administrative building. Talk about adrenaline rush, my penis almost fell off I was pumpin so much blood. Well anyways, the next day all this was in the newspaper and one of the activities our history teacher did was read the newspaper to us in class. We couldn't stop laughing when the teacher was reading this to everyone plus alot of people knew we were the ones responsible since we were the trouble makers of the school. We didn't get in trouble either. THE END

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
!CATS! Good and dead
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2005, 01:33:03 PM »

LOL, nice story Phantom.  I was laughing the whole time I was reading it.  That sounds like something I would think about doing.  I don't know if I would do it or not, but that is something funny to read about.

Ap3 Tit

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
!CATS! Good and dead
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2005, 11:50:09 AM »

You sick fucks...

*MAFIA* Kingpin

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://thetribusgroup.com
!CATS! Good and dead
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2005, 01:19:21 PM »

mehh i think jeremy has a cat fetish, like the kind that has a warehouse out back and fucks each and everyone of them all 3000 of them

w/e ive seen wrose, like on national geocrafic channel in aisa they would dip live cats in boiling hot watter and the fur would just peel off, like a quick dip, then they would chop off the head

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
!CATS! Good and dead
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2005, 06:38:28 PM »

Hell yeah but I cant find any good video footage I need to try that :D

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
!CATS! Good and dead
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2005, 09:57:56 PM »

That Cat Got Pizowned By Teh Arrow!

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 31 queries.