*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 23, 2024, 07:14:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'  (Read 1190 times)

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'
« on: August 13, 2008, 08:38:10 AM »

A young boy went to his father and asked, "Dad, what is the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?"
Dad thought a moment, then answered, "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that."
So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"
The mother replied, "Of course I would! We could really use the money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great university!"
The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" The girl replied, "Oh my God! I LOVE Brad Pitt I would totally sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?"
The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" "Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million bucks would buy?"
The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad.
His father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?"
The son replied, "Yes. Potentially, you and I are sitting on three million dollars. But realistically, we're living with two hookers and a homo."

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 10:12:20 AM »

LOL, that was pretty funny! Got anymore like this?

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
Re: difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 10:35:32 AM »

Got anymore like this?

Just a few

A priest was being honored at his retirement dinner after 25 years in the parish. A leading local politician and member of the congregation was chosen to make the presentation and give a little speech at the dinner. He was delayed, so the priest decided to say his own few words while they waited.
'I got my first impression of the parish from the first confession I heard here. I thought I had been assigned to a terrible place. The very first person who entered my confessional told me he had stolen a television set and, when questioned by the police, was able to lie his way out of it. He had stolen money from his parents, embezzled from is employer, had an affair with his boss's wife, taken illegal drugs, and gave VD to his sister. I was appalled. But as the days went on I knew that my people were not all like that and I had, indeed, come to a fine parish full of good and loving people.'
Just as the priest finished his talk, the politician arrived full of apologies at being late. He immediately began to make the presentation and gave his talk. 'I'll never forget the first day our parish priest arrived,' said the politician. 'In fact, I had the honor of being the first one to go to him in confession.'
MORAL: NEVER, NEVER, NEVER BE LATE

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 24 queries.