*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 07:48:16 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: AMF Jason  (Read 3271 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
AMF Jason
« on: March 18, 2005, 02:14:41 AM »

He loves Mafia, doesn't he Loaded?

Loaded

AMF Jason
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 04:36:58 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
He loves Mafia, doesn't he Loaded?

You do know he was a member before the last cut right? After he was cut he just isn't the same person in game, mad I guess.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa] Jason
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 09:23:33 AM »

He has removed "AMF" and joined the DOA clan.  Its not the "Dead on Arrival" clan, it stands for something else.  He said its a new hacking clan, and they'll have a server up in 2 or 3 weeks.  They want us to come on there and scrimmage them, because they have better hacks or something.  And [DOA] Blacksheep said that you're God.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
AMF Jason
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2005, 10:24:47 AM »

He has removed "AMF" and joined the DOA clan.  Its not the "Dead on Arrival" clan, it stands for something else.  He said its a new hacking clan, and they'll have a server up in 2 or 3 weeks.  They want us to come on there and scrimmage them, because they have better hacks or something.  And [DOA] Blacksheep said that you're God.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL They have better hacks? Maybe better than the public, but what does that mean? I'd say there is a slim to none chance their hacks are better than the private that we have. Either way, I would still pwn the shit out of all of them, with or without hacks.

Loaded

AMF Jason
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2005, 10:37:39 AM »

I think it is all funning as hell. I saw in chat some of the guys (DOA, no tag at that time) talk about their so called server. They have no clue. I just checked his key hash yesterday and he hasn't been wearing any tag but his AMF one. I am going to check again and see if this DOA tag is showing up yet.

EDIT... Still no tag on his name.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
AMF Jason
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2005, 03:33:14 PM »

Hmm.  Well he said it was him, and he played like Jason plays.  I'm pretty sure it was, maybe he got a new keyhash......o r maybe he HACKED your ASS!  (j/k)

Loaded

AMF Jason
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2005, 05:24:32 PM »

Hmm.  Well he said it was him, and he played like Jason plays.  I'm pretty sure it was, maybe he got a new keyhash......o r maybe he HACKED your ASS!  (j/k)

The way I check there isn't any way it can be hidden. If the name is used it WILL show up (his key hash, a new key hash or someone elses)... Well one way it wouldn't show, the name isn't in the system yet because it is to new.

See like this...

~{TuG}~ Balls Out
{~TuG}~ Balls Out
TJ Crowley
Balls Out
John Kerry/George Bush
~{TuG}~Killer_T_Cell
~{TuG}~ Tangentt
~{TuG}~ Sgt. Slaughter
~{TuG}~ Hard Core
~{TuG}~ Big Ben
*MAFIA* Balls Out started using it on 2005-02-14
*MAFIA* Beetlejuice started using it on 2005-02-16
~{TuG}~ Don Everest started using it on 2005-02-18

(key hash last 6 are... cb0bca)

Now if I WAS checking on you, I would ask you this...

Are you still part of this ~{TuG}~ clan or is someone using your key hash because that tag was used AFTER being a member here.

See how easy it is.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
AMF Jason
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2005, 07:00:40 PM »

So I guess you're NOT checking on me then.   :langue:  

Well Phantom asked me the same thing about my key hash names so here goes:  Me and my friend Brandon (VanillaThrilla) go to college together - Troy University (in Alabama).  Since we play battlefield a lot and were always going against clans, we just added that tag to our names.  It stood for "Troy University Gangsters"  But it wasn't a real "clan"  There's no website or membership or anything.  My other friends (Patrick, Nason, Kirby, Ben, and Lewis) sometimes play battlefield on my computer because their computers are too old to run it.  So they made up names with "~{TuG}~" in it as well.  But I took the tags off of all their names since me and Brandon don't use it anymore since we're in *MAFIA*.  If there's any other names that pop up in the key hash, it'll probably be my friend Jessica because she wants to start playing, but I'll make sure she won't put on the ~{TuG}~ tag.  She wouldn't anyway, she has no idea.  

http://prism.troyst.edu/~ludist210

That's the website with me and all my friends on it in case you didn't believe I had any.   :Armataz:

Loaded

AMF Jason
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2005, 07:17:35 PM »

No really I wasn't checking, but I used your name to show you what comes up.

BUT any person that wants to be a member I do check just to see what their BF history is. Shit if my name was checked I have 30+ name I think.

Back on subject... Jason is now in server 1.61 with his nice new tag on. I would really like to find this clan site IF they have one. Do you know how many DOA type clan names are out there, lol they are off to a good start.

Just in case Hi Jason, I see you come here but don't post... Don't be shy.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
AMF Jason
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2005, 07:24:08 PM »

By the way, in case anybody was wondering, I used the John Kerry/George Bush tag because I got kicked from a server for "discussing politics"  Back in November I would ask people on servers what they thought of the election, and the admin got real pissed about it for some reason because EVERYBODY was talking about it.  He started kicking everyone who talked about politics.  So I came back in under that name.  It was funny.

OK, back on topic - I asked Jason and Blacksheep how many members they had and all they said was "a lot"  There is a DOA site but I don't think its theirs.
http://www.doaclan.com/home.html
That site uses _DOA_ and Jason uses [DOA]

"...off to a good start..."  - was that sarcasm?

Loaded

AMF Jason
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2005, 07:49:18 PM »

There is a DOA site but I don't think its theirs.
http://www.doaclan.com/home.html
That site uses _DOA_ and Jason uses [DOA]

"...off to a good start..."  - was that sarcasm?

Yes it was sarcasm.

I was at that site and there isn't any Jason as a member. That's ok I was just wondering what the site would look like is all.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
AMF Jason
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2005, 07:54:04 PM »

Yeah, they claim to be a hacker clan so I'd like to see it as well.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
AMF Jason
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2005, 08:06:10 PM »

What a gay ass little website lol they have their text way to damn big looks like retards are trying to get a point accross lol.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 31 queries.