*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 09:54:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Something for bonehead  (Read 6462 times)

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Something for bonehead
« on: April 12, 2005, 11:51:27 AM »

Wisconsin Considers Legalizing Cat Hunting

AP

A woman in Madison, Wis., shows her opposition to reclassifying feral cats as small game animals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talk About It: Chat  

MADISON, Wis. (April 12) - Feline lovers holding pictures of cats, clutching stuffed animals and wearing whiskers faced-off against hundreds of hunters at meetings around Wisconsin to voice their opinion on whether to legalize cat hunting.

Residents in 72 counties were asked whether free-roaming cats - including any domestic cat that isn't under the owner's direct control or any cat without a collar - should be listed as an unprotected species. If listed as so, the cats could be hunted.

The proposal was one of several dozen included in a spring vote on hunting and fishing issues held by the Wisconsin Conservation Congress. The results, only advisory, get forwarded to the state Natural Resources Board.

Statewide results were expected Tuesday.

La Crosse firefighter Mark Smith, 48, helped spearhead the cat-hunting proposal. He wants Wisconsin to declare free-roaming wild cats an unprotected species, just like skunks or gophers. Anyone with a small-game license could shoot the cats at will.

At least two other upper Midwestern states, South Dakota and Minnesota, allow wild cats to be shot - and have for decades. Minnesota defines a wild, or feral, cat as one with no collar that does not show friendly behavior, said Kevin Kyle with that state's Department of Natural Resources.

Every year in Wisconsin alone, an estimated 2 million wild cats kill 47 million to 139 million songbirds, according to state officials. Despite the astounding numbers, Smith's plan has been met with fierce opposition from cat lovers.

Critics of Smith's idea organized Wisconsin Cat-Action Team and developed a Web site - dontshoottheca t.com. Some argue it is better to trap wild cats, spay or neuter them, before releasing them.

In Madison, about 1,200 people attended the Monday evening meeting at the Alliant Center - more than the 250 or so in a typical year, but less than the 3,000 or so who took part in a debate in 2000 over whether to allow hunters to shoot mourning doves.

One of the attendees was Katy Francis, who wore cat ears, whiskers, a cat nose and a sign that read, ''Too Cute to Kill.'' For Francis, ''The cat hunting thing brought me out because it was very extreme.'' THere u can vote online at Aol.com  but hurry today. :)

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Something for bonehead
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2005, 12:05:00 PM »

It ios some voting thing going on about cat hunting  bonehead will like it

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Something for bonehead
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 02:44:29 PM »

Oh fuck yeah I am moving there!

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Something for bonehead
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 03:04:53 PM »

Lol i  new u would like it ur welcome bonehead

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Something for bonehead
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 03:24:29 PM »

MaFiAnS likey A! i bet bone is like going crazy getting auto/semi/fullauto/singleshot/12guage/8gauge/magnum/pistols/grenades/bayenots:)/Snipers/Panzerfaust/Boozaka/ Tazer/Nuke/chainguns/miniguns/m16/ grenade lauchers/Heatseeking missles/tank/ romte bombs/ and kamakazie planes to run pwned them cats!

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Something for bonehead
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2005, 03:35:19 PM »

Here some moreThe potential for 26 new pups is a welcome development for those working to preserve the rare wolves at the Wild Canid Survival and Research Center in suburban St. Louis. It's not such good news for opponents in a long-running fight against the wolves' reintroduction into the wild.

In the 1970s, the wolves disappeared completely from the United States, canid center director Susan Lyndaker Lindsey said. Beginning in 1998, Mexican gray wolves were reintroduced in the Southwest. There are currently about 60 in Arizona and New Mexico, another 200 or so in captivity, Lyndaker Lindsey said.

The research center was founded in 1971 by the late Marlin Perkins, the renowned naturalist and former St. Louis Zoo director, and has programs to protect other canids, like the endangered red wolf.

The target of a federal program is to get about 200 Mexican gray wolves back in the wild. But there is strong opposition in the current recovery area, 4.4 million acres of Gila and Apache Sitgreaves national forests and the 1.6 million-acre White Mountain Apache reservation.

The New Mexico Farm and Livestock Bureau hears weekly from farmers and ranchers with concerns and complaints about the wolves. ''As far as we can see, the wolf reintroduction program has been an abject failure,'' spokesman Erik Ness said.

Yeah wolves for me

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Something for bonehead
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2005, 03:38:56 PM »

Oh My God Make Him Stop. Please. Please Fucking Make Him Stop. My Head Hurts. My Eyes Are Bleeding. Stooooooooop Hiiiiiiim Nooooooowwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwww www.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Something for bonehead
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2005, 03:40:48 PM »

?????? Are u ok insane im worrying about u are u k do u ned to go to the doctor or is it worse we might have to thorw u in the mental hospital lol just kidding insane

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Something for bonehead
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2005, 03:54:59 PM »

Quote from: masebot1
?????? Are u ok insane im worrying about u are u k do u ned to go to the doctor or is it worse we might have to thorw u in the mental hospital lol just kidding insane

Who is this guy?  I honestly think he's retarded...  Masebot1, do you go to school in the little building in the back and get let out early to catch the short bus?  My prediction is he won't even know, because retards rarely are in touch with reality.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Something for bonehead
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2005, 03:56:22 PM »

Hay im mason miranda. this is for bonehead just say how u think not how i am goss damit smith u make me angry some how

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Something for bonehead
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2005, 04:09:12 PM »

Yes, I vote for legal domestic cat hunting.  I hate cats too, they are sick, nasty, vile creatures.  They should be legal to pwn as we wish.  I really don't give a crap about the that law.  I'll shoot them if I please.  I live in Tennessee, one of the most redneck-filled states in the US.  So it's not like it doesn't happen already.  So Bonehead, you wanna go on a cat hunting trip next month?  I'll bring the AK and Sawn-off.  You bring the shotgun and .308.  I'll meet ya at the airport and we can do some real huntin'.:D

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Something for bonehead
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2005, 04:10:41 PM »

Just don't shot my two cats lol :) they are nice cool cats who kill  the mice and gophers for me

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Something for bonehead
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2005, 05:27:18 PM »

Quote from: masebot1
Hay im mason miranda. this is for bonehead just say how u think not how i am goss damit smith u make me angry some how

The truth hurts.  There are plenty of retards out there just like you, masebot1.  You need to get in a support group so you aren't so self-hating.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Something for bonehead
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2005, 05:41:30 PM »

ELloit this is for bone and rest of mafia who hates cat stop meess ing it up . smithy smithy is an edoit smithy smithy is sychotic smithy smithy  the reaper is going to get ya.smithy smithy go to hell.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 06:03:28 PM by masebot1 »

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Something for bonehead
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2005, 06:34:35 PM »

K i will get more updates soon on this bonehead

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 30 queries.