*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 16, 2024, 11:55:16 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Roommates want to grow pot, I'm against it  (Read 5666 times)

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Roommates want to grow pot, I'm against it
« on: April 16, 2013, 11:21:35 AM »

Roommates want to grow pot and refuse to stop when I asked them to. We all have our names on the lease agreement for the apartment, so I am just as liable when one of their big mouths fucks up their plan and get caught. They refuse to stop building their ridiculous grow-room setup, so I am left with trying to kill their plants.

Suggestions on how to kill the plants? Salt in the water, over-fertilize, and pests are all I can think of.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Roommates want to grow pot, I'm against it
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 01:41:14 PM »

Spray them with weed killer (pun?).  Or dig them up, rip the roots out, and replant them.  Seriously though, as you already know, if/when they get caught, you're going down too.  Not a good idea unless you don't care about your future.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 05:48:14 PM »

Murder.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 06:59:34 PM »

Roommates want to grow pot and refuse to stop when I asked them to. We all have our names on the lease agreement for the apartment, so I am just as liable when one of their big mouths fucks up their plan and get caught. They refuse to stop building their ridiculous grow-room setup, so I am left with trying to kill their plants.

Suggestions on how to kill the plants? Salt in the water, over-fertilize, and pests are all I can think of.
move out! Request your name off the lease from your landlord and go. Then once you are clear, call the cops.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 11:33:26 PM »

Coming from someone who has grown pot for years and been around it since grade school, any of the ideas you already have are plenty effective. Unless they're monitoring the salinity, salt will work just fine. Nutrient burning the plants by over feeding will do the trick too, if it's in a hydro setup then the nutrient burn will set in super fucking fast, if they're in soil then it'll take longer to affect it but it will also take longer for them to flush it out.

Still the most effective way I've seen a plant killed was when my friend's dog tore it out of the ground and shook it around everywhere. That did the trick just fine.

I'm stuck in a similar situation in that both of my roommates smoke pot in the house, often times in spliff form so the tobacco stink lingers around for the rest of the day. We've got a 72 year old landlady who knows what they're doing and has called them out, but they still wont stop. Long story short, they're both getting evicted but I'm in the clear and will continue living there. Point being, either live with people who have sound judgement, or live by yourself. I'm currently looking for a studio because roommates are driving me mad. Best of luck.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 03:56:20 AM »

Alright, Listen up son!

Here's what you gotta do....

Number One, Uno, the fucking FIRST thing you got's-ta-duuuuuuuuu....

Get these fuckers high one night. I'm talking SUPER fucked up! We are talking beyond all levels of reasoning how a person could still be a functioning organism that it has ingested so much fucking herb.

After they are good and toasted (step deuce is going to take some prep work)....

RUN INTO THE ROOM BLARING THE MOST DISTURBING MUSIC YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON WEARING THIS!

As far as music goes, I recommend either middle-eastern nu-age pop or some form of black metal. Make sure it's at least 190db.

Attach a GIANT Papier-mâché dick to the costume. Note, this dildo will be filled with fake (or real if you're nasty Ms. Jackson) blood. 

Whilst standing in front of the blown-out wonder twins, take a machete and cut the dick off the costume and scream the following statement, "IT WAS THE JEWWWWWWWSSSSS SS!"

Immediately run off into the night until the following morning.

Pro-Tip: Steal their cell-phones before all this transpires so as to provide an extra level of panic.

Or you know...

Murder.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 05:34:58 AM »

Give Bonehead your address.    :lolz:

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 08:32:56 PM »

if it's in a hydro setup then the nutrient burn will set in super fucking fast,

They actually build a semi-impressive hydroponic system for it. Their achievement will be my success in the end I suppose. I will buy some fertilizer soon and dissolve it into their water.

The seeds are only just beginning to germinate and have just been planted, so the sooner I act, the sooner and more easily they will blame each other.

Also I might look into a single apartment as well... dickbrain #2 in this situation wants to room with me on a new lease this August, but this pissed me off that they don't care that they put me at risk of a felony. Motherfucker's mom grows pot, 20 plants, just for herself with a complicated system and I will rat her ass out if they fuck me over. EVERYONE WILL GO DOWN!

But there's always
Murder.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 12:27:51 PM »

They actually build a semi-impressive hydroponic system for it. Their achievement will be my success in the end I suppose. I will buy some fertilizer soon and dissolve it into their water.

The seeds are only just beginning to germinate and have just been planted, so the sooner I act, the sooner and more easily they will blame each other.

Also I might look into a single apartment as well... dickbrain #2 in this situation wants to room with me on a new lease this August, but this pissed me off that they don't care that they put me at risk of a felony. Motherfucker's mom grows pot, 20 plants, just for herself with a complicated system and I will rat her ass out if they fuck me over. EVERYONE WILL GO DOWN!

But there's always

You can borrow my truck. Me hauling Mexicans across the border quota is down, so I will make an exception with bodies. ;)

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2013, 05:53:47 PM »

Perfect, if they have a hydro setup then they're using nutrients already. There's no need for you to buy anything, just find their nutrient bottle and pour in a lot into their sump tank. That will fry their plants good and dead.

The other clear alternative being...
Murder.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 31 queries.