*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 01:12:11 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: patty cakes  (Read 19616 times)

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2014, 10:18:07 PM »

Says the senior citizen who can't post a single thing without bombarding it with smileys or sounding like a 12 year old kid who's on the internet for the first time.
Another DramaQueen of THE MAFIA CLAN!!! Or should I say the BITCHES of the MAFIA CLAN!!! mauhahhahaha  PS: Go makem some  :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: BITCHES!!!  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2014, 02:44:01 AM »

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2014, 07:16:46 AM »

:zomg: Where did MAFIA get these little kids from? Elementary School??? This is the youngest I've seen yet 21yrs old that makes headhunter 14years old when he joined MAFIA, Didn't We have a rule once were We didn't allow the children too join until they were at least 17-18... Daum!!!  :lolz: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: PS: These "LITTLE BITCHES" must have been severely OWNED at one time or another from MAFIA that they wanted too join Our MAFIA clan to reduce the number of deaths they were getting back in da day... TRUTH!!! Hahaha =)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2014, 01:52:38 PM »

Holy fuck that had me laughing out loud.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2014, 02:28:39 PM »

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2014, 04:38:46 PM »

:zomg: Where did MAFIA get these little kids from? Elementary School??? This is the youngest I've seen yet 21yrs old that makes headhunter 14years old when he joined MAFIA, Didn't We have a rule once were We didn't allow the children too join until they were at least 17-18... Daum!

What's funny is that the so-called "kids" of the forums are more mature than a 60-year old autistic man-child.

Pat, with every post you make, you lose more credibility and respect with everyone. I'd just stop posting completely if I were you.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2014, 04:48:44 PM »

What's funny is that the so-called "kids" of the forums are more mature than a 60-year old autistic man-child.

Pat, with every post you make, you lose more credibility and respect with everyone. I'd just stop posting completely if I were you.
You would like that wouldn't you little KID... Hahaha PS: Keep spilling your Bullshit son it'll catch up to you soon enough! :imbecile :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2014, 08:12:55 PM »

Keep spilling your Bullshit son it'll catch up to you soon enough!

Looks like the tension is finally getting to you. Now you're resorting to copy/pasting exactly what I wrote to you. It's funny to see a stupid old man like yourself break down so easily.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2014, 04:34:03 AM »

Looks like the tension is finally getting to you. Now you're resorting to copy/pasting exactly what I wrote to you. It's funny to see a stupid old man like yourself break down so easily.
Are you some kinda DIPSHIT little boy who drives a beat up piece of shit car, bet you wish you had a Hummer like this old man eh? LoL Ps: If you only knew what the Clan really thought about you, You only have a couple of friends in here maybe, I'm one of the inner circle and I'll tell you this (From what I have read) Keep up what you are doing caz your proving what the Top of the Clan didn't like about you from the beginning (Tring to Start DRAMA), So keep flaming your doing a great job little man, Btw pull up your pant's your pussy is showing...  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :spank: :spank: :spank:

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2014, 09:52:03 AM »

Are you some kinda DIPSHIT little boy who drives a beat up piece of shit car, bet you wish you had a Hummer like this old man eh? LoL Ps: If you only knew what the Clan really thought about you, You only have a couple of friends in here maybe, I'm one of the inner circle and I'll tell you this (From what I have read) Keep up what you are doing caz your proving what the Top of the Clan didn't like about you from the beginning (Tring to Start DRAMA), So keep flaming your doing a great job little man, Btw pull up your pant's your pussy is showing...  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :spank: :spank: :spank:

There is no "inner circle". What you think the inner circle is, in reality is just the last few active members. You, beatle, kingpin... thats about it. You must be blind if you think the mafia clan has enough members to even have an inner circle. Things aren't the way they used to be you delusional drunk.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller
*MAFIA* Scooby
*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE
*MAFIA* Panchosrf
*MAFIA* MisfiT
*MAFIA* Milky Way
*MAFIA* masebot1
*MAFIA* Manowar
*MAFIA* Kingpin
*MAFIA* Malbert
*MAFIA* Flappers67
*MAFIA* ExcoWear
*MAFIA* Dune Surfer
*MAFIA* Beatlejuice
*MAFIA* Balthazar
*MAFIA* $pRiNgFieLd

These are the 16 members who have been active on the forums in the last week. Half of them haven't posted anything and 3 of the remaining 8 are you, myself, and scooby. Enjoy your "inner circle" you fucking idiot.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
patty cakes
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2014, 11:16:55 AM »

So much drama!! :danceroll: :danceroll: :danceroll: :danceroll:

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2014, 11:51:29 AM »

There is no "inner circle". What you think the inner circle is, in reality is just the last few active members. You, beatle, kingpin... thats about it. You must be blind if you think the mafia clan has enough members to even have an inner circle. Things aren't the way they used to be you delusional drunk.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller
*MAFIA* Scooby
*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE
*MAFIA* Panchosrf
*MAFIA* MisfiT
*MAFIA* Milky Way
*MAFIA* masebot1
*MAFIA* Manowar
*MAFIA* Kingpin
*MAFIA* Malbert
*MAFIA* Flappers67
*MAFIA* ExcoWear
*MAFIA* Dune Surfer
*MAFIA* Beatlejuice
*MAFIA* Balthazar
*MAFIA* $pRiNgFieLd

These are the 16 members who have been active on the forums in the last week. Half of them haven't posted anything and 3 of the remaining 8 are you, myself, and scooby. Enjoy your "inner circle" you fucking idiot.
  I've hit a nerve in the Dipshit!!!  :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Hahaha PS: Think We should make it one more less... Lmfao =)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
patty cakes
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2014, 12:21:15 PM »

Think We should make it one more less... Lmfao =)
in what world does that even make sense? How can you make something "more less"??

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2014, 12:38:50 PM »

I've hit a nerve in the Dipshit!!!  :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Hahaha PS: Think We should make it one more less... Lmfao =)

It doesn't take a *MAFIA* tag to make you look like a fucking idiot.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2014, 04:27:09 PM »

Grow Up lil kiddies and learn, you don't make money off of idiotic posts, too bad you don't have all day long like Me too fuck with you, Now get back too work and make some more money so you have more time with Me here on the forums.... Hahaha PS: Sucka Dick Bitches!!!  :bash2: :bash: :thinking :thinking :thinking

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 31 queries.