*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 08:27:14 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Poll

Which would be the WORST way to die?

Falling
- 8 (9.8%)
Burning
- 28 (34.1%)
Drowning
- 23 (28%)
Suffocation
- 8 (9.8%)
Bleeding
- 6 (7.3%)
Urine
- 4 (4.9%)
Frozen
- 1 (1.2%)
Cancer
- 4 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Author Topic: Dying  (Read 18788 times)

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Dying
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2006, 10:53:55 AM »

Men fear death as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural
fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2006, 12:54:14 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
Men fear death as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural
fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.

deep... lol but boe, the question was, which way would be the WORST way to die, not the best.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2006, 03:22:21 PM »

Quote from: Loaded
It looks as if he posting it all over the place.

Ha, all over the place?  OK you guys caught me.  I also posted those websites on drowning in both the [DOA] forums and the 3v0lution forums.  I didn't know that those 2 forums + *MAFIA* = all over the place.  And I'm sorry for being sarcastic, I'm just having some fun.  

Forgive me for trying to get some people on forums to THINK, try to use their brain to learn something, instead of the normal forum chat of "I own you," or "STFU!"  Anyway, I know I exaggerated by saying I'd want to drown, obviously I wouldn't, but it was just a small joke.  

Its still an interesting topic.  I'm glad people like ICEMAN and Lighting (rep for you two) responded back in somewhat of an intellectual way.  I bet some people here clicked that first link and saw all those big terms (words) and didn't read more than 2 sentences.

http://www.nderf.org/drowning030203.htm

http://www.oberf.org/Katie's_obe.htm

http://www.nderf.org/jim_co's_nde.htm

http://www.mrcranky.com/movies/snatch/22/17.html
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 05:38:34 PM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2006, 04:12:21 PM »

Hey well rep me to i had a good response

[TBD] General Patton

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2006, 05:20:24 PM »

I really don't wanna die at al especially in any one of those ways!!!!! I had to say worst way to die was bleeding to death from gunshot because i read the book "give a boy a gun" which i would recomend reading if u wanna read about columbine redone =P

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2006, 06:01:52 PM »

Quote from: general patton
I really don't wanna die at al especially in any one of those ways!!!!! I had to say worst way to die was bleeding to death from gunshot because i read the book "give a boy a gun" which i would recomend reading if u wanna read about columbine redone =P

i still remeber columbine, it was only a few miles from my house anyway.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2006, 07:03:44 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
i still remeber columbine, it was only a few miles from my house anyway.

My cousin was there during it.  Her friend's now in a wheelchair for life due to a gunshot wound.

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fartfilms.tk
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2006, 07:05:00 PM »

true true, I remember from when I was 4, my dad was all messed up, and he held my head under water while I was taking a bath and I passed the fuck out. I somehow remember it perfectly, and I was freaking the fuck out and splashing everywhere and there was this intense pain... then all of a sudden... nothing... it was like my first orgasm, haha. So it lasted about 10 seconds, of this just slow perfect approach to sleep... then blackout... yeah, then my dad realized he fucked up, pulled me up, and slammed me up against a wall and I coughed up the water, hahahah.

explains everything...

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2006, 08:47:08 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Ha, all over the place?  OK you guys caught me.  I also posted those websites on drowning in both the [DOA] forums and the 3v0lution forums.  I didn't know that those 2 forums + *MAFIA* = all over the place.  And I'm sorry for being sarcastic, I'm just having some fun.  

Forgive me for trying to get some people on forums to THINK, try to use their brain to learn something, instead of the normal forum chat of "I own you," or "STFU!"  Anyway, I know I exaggerated by saying I'd want to drown, obviously I wouldn't, but it was just a small joke.  

Its still an interesting topic.  I'm glad people like ICEMAN and Lighting (rep for you two) responded back in somewhat of an intellectual way.  I bet some people here clicked that first link and saw all those big terms (words) and didn't read more than 2 sentences.

http://www.nderf.org/drowning030203.htm

http://www.oberf.org/Katie's_obe.htm

http://www.nderf.org/jim_co's_nde.htm

http://www.mrcranky.com/movies/snatch/22/17.html

haha, well yeah, I read them all.  I thought it was damn interesting!  Things that are unknown have, and always will interest me.  Death, is one of those things that none of us understand yet, despite what we think we know.  In this same realm is religion, and the "afterlife."  Is there one?  Is there one guy, or multiple guys who control it?  Can the mind function w/o a body on different frequencies in the universe?  Is that what causes ghosts?  All that stuff interests the hell out of me because we're absolutely clueless.  Despite how much we know, that the earth travels at about 19,500 miles a second away from the center of the universe... string theory... every known species and how it's nervous system works... can all be physically studied and observed, and most of it we've already discovered... the mind is what will be a mystery for many years to come, and I wish to be a part of it's discoveries.
i'm joining doa;)

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2006, 02:43:57 PM »

Quote from: Brian
true true, I remember from when I was 4, my dad was all messed up, and he held my head under water while I was taking a bath and I passed the fuck out. I somehow remember it perfectly, and I was freaking the fuck out and splashing everywhere and there was this intense pain... then all of a sudden... nothing... it was like my first orgasm, haha. So it lasted about 10 seconds, of this just slow perfect approach to sleep... then blackout... yeah, then my dad realized he fucked up, pulled me up, and slammed me up against a wall and I coughed up the water, hahahah.

explains everything...

thats not funny at all brian, grow up.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2006, 04:15:37 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ICEMAN
haha, well yeah, I read them all.  I thought it was damn interesting!  Things that are unknown have, and always will interest me.  Death, is one of those things that none of us understand yet, despite what we think we know.  In this same realm is religion, and the "afterlife."  Is there one?  Is there one guy, or multiple guys who control it?  Can the mind function w/o a body on different frequencies in the universe?  Is that what causes ghosts?  All that stuff interests the hell out of me because we're absolutely clueless.  Despite how much we know, that the earth travels at about 19,500 miles a second away from the center of the universe... string theory... every known species and how it's nervous system works... can all be physically studied and observed, and most of it we've already discovered... the mind is what will be a mystery for many years to come, and I wish to be a part of it's discoveries.

We don't know one-billionth of what we have the potential to discover, if you agree that discovery is limitless.

))) WHITE WOLF (((

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2006, 05:15:38 PM »

[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]although the all sound so enjoyable i think i would least enjoy burning to death [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2006, 05:50:32 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
We don't know one-billionth of what we have the potential to discover, if you agree that discovery is limitless.

Indeed.  If we know no limits to the universe... then we have no limits.

Kr4ck3rJ4cks

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2006, 04:00:49 PM »

If you ever read stories about drowning victims that made it (...) then youll hear that drowning isnt a bad way to die, after the initial violent shaking and filling your lungs with water to where you cant breathe, a most comfortable, relaxing feeling comes over you. You see, when your body knows yoru about to die or feels extreme pain or discomfort it starts to release a certain chemical, well, theoritcally but i beleive that this is why people go calm before dying, err anyways i picked fire dude, shit that would hurt man.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2006, 04:38:28 PM »

Quote from: Kr4ck3rJ4cks
If you ever read stories about drowning victims that made it (...) then youll hear that drowning isnt a bad way to die, after the initial violent shaking and filling your lungs with water to where you cant breathe, a most comfortable, relaxing feeling comes over you. You see, when your body knows yoru about to die or feels extreme pain or discomfort it starts to release a certain chemical, well, theoritcally but i beleive that this is why people go calm before dying, err anyways i picked fire dude, shit that would hurt man.

yeah thats waht Beetlejuice said.......... but still there is a part in that where it feels bad.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 33 queries.