*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 08:49:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Poll

Which would be the WORST way to die?

Falling
- 8 (9.8%)
Burning
- 28 (34.1%)
Drowning
- 23 (28%)
Suffocation
- 8 (9.8%)
Bleeding
- 6 (7.3%)
Urine
- 4 (4.9%)
Frozen
- 1 (1.2%)
Cancer
- 4 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Author Topic: Dying  (Read 18789 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Dying
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2008, 02:40:47 PM »

I still gotta go with burning on this one.

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2008, 02:49:06 PM »

LOLOLOL...noob posting in an old thread.  You even got me to vote..Nice.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2008, 04:29:28 PM »

Burning hurts.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2008, 05:07:50 PM »

being autopsied alive :)

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2008, 05:49:24 PM »

Even Sunshine can burn.   Beware of Sunshine, fear her down to her last Quark.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2008, 06:43:21 PM »

Even Sunshine can burn.   Beware of Sunshine, fear her down to her last Quark.

...You have no idea.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2008, 07:17:27 PM »

Rofl

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2008, 07:42:36 PM »

Falling for me is a nightmare.

I used to be a good climber till I got the fear of heights at a slate quarry near Skipton its not too high about 300ft. My buddy led a route up the face placing gear in the wall as he went, and when he got to the top absailed back down from the top gear so he could belay me while I climbed up. I had to basically climb up and retrieve the gear behind me as I went, with him belaying me from the bottom of the face through the top gear(then you just loop a rope round a tree to absail down or walk around). I got 50ft from the top of the way up about 250ft after removing the gear behind me and was having trouble removing one of those spring loaded wedges(friends) that you stick in awkward cracks, so he took me in tight so I could hang on the rope to get this friend out. But this is slate stone that flakes very easily and just before I pulled the friend out the rock the gear that I was hanging on above me all ripped out. So I fall off the face hanging off my harness 50ft bellow where I was originally now about 200ft hanging off the very thing I was trying pull out. It was at a slight overhang so I didnt slam the face too hard but I got cut to shit flying back in and busted my balls for a while from my harness. It was a miracle that little friend didn't rip out the face after I loostened it. I got belayed down off that one friend 200ft and not wanting to push luck left it there, pulled the rope through and I've never climbed there again.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 07:45:11 PM by *MAFIA* Dune Surfer »

Bacon

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2008, 12:55:22 AM »

Dying by bleeding by being shanked would be kickass.

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2008, 11:47:28 AM »

burning would most definitely suck.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2008, 03:00:39 AM »

They say drowning doesn't hurt at all. Falling from a high distance would kill you instantly. Burning would kill you slowly similiar to bleeding. Burning would eventually destroy the nerves so you wouldn't feel much pain. Bleeding would continue to hurt until you died. Just my thoughts that I come up with at 6 am.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2008, 03:48:14 AM »

The part of bleeding doesn't hurt, it is what made you bleed in the 1st place that is what gives you the pain. But after the cut, that pain is somewhat gone... Nerve endings are destroyed at the cut site and have to repair themselves.

Bleeding out would be the easiest way of death, you would just go to sleep because your brain would not be getting the O2 (somewhat of a Brain Stroke with out the block of a Artery) needed to stay active.

Ever give a pint of blood and feel dizzy or maybe even faint? Well same thing, you faint, but just wont wake up when bleeding out.

Lack of blood would be the easiest way to die.

But I think you all are forgetting one major thing about the "pain"... Everyone talks about the "Hurt" that death of one way or the other could give. Isn't the feeling of pain nothing but remembering that pain? Well, who knows if you would ever remember the pain you "had" at the time of death.

Dieing happens, it happens to everyone and is part of our life cycle, I do believe we all (all living things) have a natural defense programmed into us to deal with that time of death when the time comes. OUR biggest problem of death, is the unknown, what happens, is it all over, do we go somewhere else, are we born again, do we see our Maker and so on.

Live your life the best you can, follow the rules of life that are giving (by who ever you believe has given them) and enjoy your time on this Earth the best you can. You WILL die, we all do and when that time comes only then will YOU know how it feels and what happens after. Life is just to short to worry about death it will come sooner or later and only then will YOU know what happens after.

I have more on this subject, but I think I have given my part for now.

EDIT... Let me add, you will have to take my word on this or maybe the older people will post. The older you get the easier it is to except the Death of yourself. I can remember being a teenager/in my 20s fearing Death (how many of you can think before 10 years old of fearing death? Didn't happen for me, maybe again part of the life cycle), but the older I get the the easier it is to except that one day it will happen. Don't get me wrong, I do not want to Die, but for some reason the older I get my curiosity of "what is next" takes over for the fear of dieing... Maybe part of the life process of death itself? Who knows.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 04:34:12 AM by ReLoaded »

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2008, 09:24:42 AM »

EDIT... Let me add, you will have to take my word on this or maybe the older people will post. The older you get the easier it is to except the Death of yourself. I can remember being a teenager/in my 20s fearing Death (how many of you can think before 10 years old of fearing death? Didn't happen for me, maybe again part of the life cycle), but the older I get the the easier it is to except that one day it will happen. Don't get me wrong, I do not want to Die, but for some reason the older I get my curiosity of "what is next" takes over for the fear of dieing... Maybe part of the life process of death itself? Who knows.

Yup ...... my bag's are packed !!!

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2008, 01:52:10 PM »

Yup ...... my bag's are packed !!!

Are we there yet?..........I have to go to the bathroom.

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2008, 08:29:08 AM »

Old mafia farts post ..lol

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 33 queries.