*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 05:49:07 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: What does your car look like?  (Read 46977 times)

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Re: What does your car look like?
« Reply #135 on: October 07, 2010, 11:55:51 AM »

good i can't stand those lame little F1 flipper paddles, takes all the fun out of shifting!
Is the WRX a 5 or 6 speed? Yeah i know what you mean...265hp is a shit ton for a little sedan, and the turbo adds like +5 panty dropping points

WRX is a 5 speed, the sti is a 6 speed.  Nevertheless it is a head turner :D

The exhaust gives extra attention, but no cop attention, it's just perfect!

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 07, 2010, 03:37:25 PM »

My 300C was 22k after taxes and fees. Even with the hemi I get 33mpg highway and 23 city. 44mpg on a nice straight road. The MDS is great for saving fuel.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #137 on: October 07, 2010, 06:32:22 PM »

My 300C was 22k after taxes and fees. Even with the hemi I get 33mpg highway and 23 city. 44mpg on a nice straight road. The MDS is great for saving fuel.

It's still american  :lolz:

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2010, 08:46:27 AM »

It's still american  :lolz:
Well said. Friend of mine was saying how his Ram was better than my Titan and literally a few days later the tranny blew at 20k miles.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2010, 11:30:16 AM »

Well said. Friend of mine was saying how his Ram was better than my Titan and literally a few days later the tranny blew at 20k miles.

Holy crap 20k?  That totally sucks, good thing that shizz has warranty lol

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 08, 2010, 01:08:16 PM »

Ill take the rumble of my hemi over the cry of the ricers everywhere else around me though. American quality or not.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2010, 01:40:26 PM »

I smoked a Honda that was all souped up last night.  LOL.  My car looks like a family car, but it has a secret turbolicious surprise! 

:danceroll: :ky:

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #142 on: October 09, 2010, 08:31:24 AM »

Ill take the rumble of my hemi over the cry of the ricers everywhere else around me though. American quality or not.

Obviously you've never heard a WRX or an STi. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVhEw1Pgy5Q&feature=related

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #143 on: October 09, 2010, 08:33:10 AM »

I smoked a Honda that was all souped up last night.  LOL.  My car looks like a family car, but it has a secret turbolicious surprise! 

:danceroll: :ky:

Just cuz it looks like this, doesn't mean it's fast xD, stoopid hondas!

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 09, 2010, 12:47:35 PM »

Obviously you've never heard a WRX or an STi.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVhEw1Pgy5Q&feature=related

Key words in my post were everywhere else around me though. I know those are great cars, but the junkers all around me are just annoying. They all look like that honda. :suicide:

MaNiX

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 09, 2010, 01:12:41 PM »

Hondas are cheap, and has a huge aftermarket. It makes for a easy tuner choice. Lets also not forget the fact they are durable. However, most of that market is full of young kids that have a little money and buy all the dumbest looking shit to attach to these things. For that it stereotypes most if not all Honda drivers.
WRX new cost about 23,000 or more?  270 hp or what not. Ok great. I bought a 1997 honda civic 4 door. I added: B18 b1 engine, 14b eclipse turbo setup upgraded to a 20g turbine, 800cc injectors, 18 lbs of boost. I got alot of these parts cheap at the junkyard. Total spent: $2000 for the car, and about $7000 in parts. So for $9000 I had a very fast compact sports car. Basically brand new after restoration. Have owned it for 7 years. I am on the second block but I can get blocks all day for $300 bucks. I spent alot of time doing this yes, but I know how it ticks, and know when I can push my limits. Thats the power of built not bought.
Oh and by the way..Its at 390whp.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 09, 2010, 08:47:10 PM »

Hondas are cheap, and has a huge aftermarket. It makes for a easy tuner choice. Lets also not forget the fact they are durable. However, most of that market is full of young kids that have a little money and buy all the dumbest looking shit to attach to these things. For that it stereotypes most if not all Honda drivers.
WRX new cost about 23,000 or more?  270 hp or what not. Ok great. I bought a 1997 honda civic 4 door. I added: B18 b1 engine, 14b eclipse turbo setup upgraded to a 20g turbine, 800cc injectors, 18 lbs of boost. I got alot of these parts cheap at the junkyard. Total spent: $2000 for the car, and about $7000 in parts. So for $9000 I had a very fast compact sports car. Basically brand new after restoration. Have owned it for 7 years. I am on the second block but I can get blocks all day for $300 bucks. I spent alot of time doing this yes, but I know how it ticks, and know when I can push my limits. Thats the power of built not bought.
holy fuck, 18lbs of boost is pretty impressive. My car has almost half that, and it scoots pretty good.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2010, 10:47:15 PM »

I guess you can give that argument, but I'd take a subie over a honda any day.  390hp is good if you'll be doing track.   But for a daily driver and the occassional snow trips and such, I'd take the awd and looks of the wrx :D

MaNiX

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 11, 2010, 02:20:47 PM »

I have a Tacoma as my daily driver and off road vehicle.  6 inch lift on 33 Mud Rovers 4x4v6. The Honda sits in the garage.  Still runs fine but the body is trashed due to a wreck.

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 11, 2010, 02:55:20 PM »

Holy crap 20k?  That totally sucks, good thing that shizz has warranty lol

Yeah, 70k powertrain or something. I still laughed while he had to drive three hours to the dealership and leave it there for two weeks.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 30 queries.