*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 29, 2024, 05:15:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: What does your car look like?  (Read 46551 times)

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Re: What does your car look like?
« Reply #165 on: September 30, 2015, 12:30:18 PM »

Also, get rid of the keys hanging from your belt loop. You're not a freaking janitor, and if you are, you're not working. That shit is whack!!!!

We just took a picture, no one even notice that my fly is down.

Your literally turning into your dad before your time. 24 years old!? WOW! Get rid of the cruner mobile, by a clapped out Fiesta, pay it outright and get a crappy flat in the city. You look like a used car dealer from Wisconsin.
I don't care really, all I do is work and live. :( no social life, Have a hard time understanding why certain things like going to clubs or bars are "fun."
Maybe if I ever come to the UK, you can show me a could Pub crawl and freaking about Panthers on your front lawn.

But anywho I am still working at my grocery job part-time but getting 40 hrs mostly and getting opportunities  to write orders and manage so hopefully MIT. But I am doing Lyft which is like Uber, hoping that will help with my Social awkwardness, plus network me with some people maybe.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
Re: What does your car look like?
« Reply #166 on: October 05, 2015, 02:57:27 PM »

My brand new 2015 Nissan SV Altima 6.4k miles on it. fuck yeah.
Great deal, plus low payment. Good credit. :D

I still have my CHevy C2500 3/4 ton, even though she needs a overhaul. Project truck.
hawt

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 30 queries.