*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:16:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: ***ATTENTION ALL WIDESCREEN USERS*** BF2 widescreen fix  (Read 11306 times)

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: ***ATTENTION ALL WIDESCREEN USERS*** BF2 widescreen fix
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 06:07:52 PM »

Ok so when I press the numpad * there really is no noticeable difference. Num lock light is on so its not that.

Am i supposed to see the difference?

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 11:27:20 PM »

well i've seen a huge difference when trying it at my buddies house on his bigass 32 inch HD TV when we hooked it up to my comp. I can't see it on mine because i don't have WS monitor. There was a huge thread on it in the FH2 forums, their obviously is some kind of noticeable difference because you could easily tell in the screenshots included.

And a lot of people were considering it a "hack" because it literally extends your side view and barely shortens it also. You actually have an 8% field of view increase when it's used properly. I'll try to find the FH2 forum link to it, and you can have a read on it there, i really know nothing about tech stuff like this.

EDIT: found it, here's the link to the site to download it from...details included and Screenshots

http://imk.cx/pc/widescreenfixer/

Instructions
 To use this program:
For Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142, edit the shortcut and add: +widescreen 1 +szx 1920 +szy 1200 (or whichever widescreen resolution you use).
For Call of Duty 4, you must set the in-game aspect ratio to standard (4:3) for this to work correctly!

1. Start Widescreen Fixer.
   2. Select the game you will be playing.
   3. Select the aspect ratio of your monitor.
   4. Start the specific game.
   5. Use the Numpad * (v1.00 to v1.06), Right Control (v1.10), or ; (Semi-Colon) (v1.10.1 to v1.41.1) key to enable or disable the fix.

The update rate slider is in milliseconds. Set this to a low value for games like Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 (Old Method). For the other games, it is safer to set the slider to 250ms to 500ms as it doesn't need to update so much.

DOWNLOAD: http://imk.cx/pc/widescreenfixer/WidescreenFixer_v1.41.1.zip
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2008, 12:43:33 AM »

zomg you hacks!!! you use your monitor! zohmygodzhacks!!! fucking little piss any newblets...

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 31 queries.