*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 16, 2024, 04:21:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: *MAFIA* Phantom is a faggot  (Read 5991 times)

S0cK3y3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
*MAFIA* Phantom is a faggot
« on: February 17, 2005, 09:41:33 PM »

What the fuck is your problem dude.  I dont care if I am new or not.  All u do is fucking team kill me you little bitch - Is this how MAFIA operates?  Grief and teamkill your own clan members?

I didnt do shit to this guy except kill him once.  He called me a "fag"

I am off the servers until I find out if this is a typical behavior for *MAFIA*

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2005, 09:51:20 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* S0cK3y3
What the fuck is your problem dude.  I dont care if I am new or not.  All u do is fucking team kill me you little bitch - Is this how MAFIA operates?  Grief and teamkill your own clan members?

I didnt do shit to this guy except kill him once.  He called me a "fag"

I am off the servers until I find out if this is a typical behavior for *MAFIA*
HOW ABOUT you take a fucking pill. There was 4 fucking people in the server, we were just screwing around. If by "typical behavior for *MAFIA*" you mean having fun, then yes, this is typical. Go ahead and stay off the servers, I doubt you will be missed. Last thing we need around here is another fucking whiner, thats what we keep Swifty around for.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2005, 09:52:56 PM »

Just knife him next time.

S0cK3y3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2005, 09:57:12 PM »

fuck You
So If This Is Tolerated I Cannot See There Being A Legitimate Bitch In Your Book Ins4n3.  The Teams Were 3 Vs 3

But Either Way - Why You Gotta Be A Punk Ass To Me?  I Get The Feeling You Enjoy Throwing Your Weight Around And Being A Dick.  

I Dont Think It Would Matter What I Said You Would Be An Ass Either Way

S0cK3y3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2005, 10:03:08 PM »

And BTW, what is so "whiny" about wanting to actually play the game without getting team killed?

Is it really whiny you fucking faggot?  No, you just wanted to post your loud fucking mouth opinion.  Well do yourself a favor and get a knife and shove it up your ass -

Peeps like you are fat 325lbs with zits and an excess masturbation problem.  You have no power in real life so you try and compensate for that via the forums and in game.  If we were standing next to eachother in real life you wouldnt say shit to me cause I would knock your dick in the dirt.

EAT IT HOMIE

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2005, 10:10:13 PM »

Haha, dude, who are you talking to?  I just said you should knife someone.  Look at that link on my profile and go to my page, I'm "T.J." and tell me how fat I am.

S0cK3y3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2005, 10:12:17 PM »

Not you G

I was talking about Ins4n3 running his pud smokin mouth without really thinking

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2005, 10:12:49 PM »

I like your hat.

This is a bitch fest. Figure out your differences elsewhere....

CLOSED

S0cK3y3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2005, 10:13:29 PM »

my wife loves your sig  BTW dude - A-rod is a fuckin poon - except for when he played here in seattle

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2005, 10:13:54 PM »

Hey Look At Me I Can Capitalize Every Word Of Every Sentence Because I Think It Gets My Point Across Better Even Though My Opinion Is So Invalid I Just Hope Nobody Will Notice My Ridiculously Bad Grammar.

And BTW fuckhead, who the fuck do you think you are coming into this clan for ONE fucking day and harassing 3 members who have been here for MONTHS. Well my opinion on the subject is that this guy needs a fucking root ban but I doubt that will happen. It is OUR fucking server and we can play on it however the fuck we want, if you dont like it then fucking leave and dont come back. We will play however we damn please, theres no fucking rules you moron, so if you dont like it then find another clan. We were all on Vent laughing our asses off having a good time, I suggest you remove the pole from your ass and do the same.

Just for reference Ventrilo is soon to become a REQUIREMENT of this clan so I suggest you get it and get your bitch ass on Ventrilo if you plan on staying here much longer.

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2005, 10:14:42 PM »

Ahem...A-rod sold his bitch ass out to the fuckin nigger assed rangers. Did he not?

MARINERS....YA Y!

S0cK3y3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2005, 10:21:00 PM »

Hey Look At Me I Can Capitalize Every Word Of Every Sentence Because I Think It Gets My Point Across Better Even Though My Opinion Is So Invalid I Just Hope Nobody Will Notice My Ridiculously Bad Grammar.

And BTW fuckhead, who the fuck do you think you are coming into this clan for ONE fucking day and harassing 3 members who have been here for MONTHS. Well my opinion on the subject is that this guy needs a fucking root ban but I doubt that will happen. It is OUR fucking server and we can play on it however the fuck we want, if you dont like it then fucking leave and dont come back. We will play however we damn please, theres no fucking rules you moron, so if you dont like it then find another clan. We were all on Vent laughing our asses off having a good time, I suggest you remove the pole from your ass and do the same.

Just for reference Ventrilo is soon to become a REQUIREMENT of this clan so I suggest you get it and get your bitch ass on Ventrilo if you plan on staying here much longer.

ROFL!! What a fucking POON!! Throw your weight around some more dude.  Ya its my first day, thanks for the warm welcome dick.  And who the fuck am I harrassing?  I posted shit about Phantom repeatedly teamkilling me and you stroll your fat ass into the thread to posture yourself as an asshole.  Guess what, it worked.  

Ins4n3 wrote "It is OUR fucking server ..."

So does that mean I am not MAFIA?  Whats the point of being in a clan if you arent gonna support other members?  In my opinion you are a cancer to any clan acting like this.

And ya, I dont give a shit if its my first day or not.  If someone acts like a complete and total moron like you, I am callin ya out on it.  

Have a nice day fucker

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2005, 10:21:25 PM »

Well first off, I would just like to say SORRY if I really made you that mad, I guess new comers still haven't developed a sense of humor yet. And since your new to *MAFIA* I would suggest that you stop taking video games seriously and cussing other members out (which you forgot to mention). We were all joking around and having good times since there was no body in the server. 2nd of all, if you were playing SERIOUSLY then you would obey the rules of NO KILLING *MAFIA* MEMBERS I'm glad you admitted that you killed me. I was staring straight at you and you didn't shoot me, then you hopped in the tank and killed me so that's why I called you a fag.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2005, 10:29:57 PM »

Well you all know my opinion on the subject:

ROOT BAN

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2005, 10:30:43 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
Well you all know my opinion on the subject:

ROOT BAN

BAN THEM ALL!

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 31 queries.