*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 12:50:19 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: spamming foreigners  (Read 6069 times)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: spamming foreigners
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2008, 02:55:45 PM »

Wow I am impressed that you know that much about me.  But there was one thing you left out.  I had a little big headed brother, but I never knew what had happen to him.  HMMMM.  The bad thing is he took alot more abuse anally then I did.  I have thought of him often with great concern in my heart. 

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2008, 03:07:02 PM »

Wow I am impressed that you know that much about me.  But there was one thing you left out.  I had a little big headed brother, but I never knew what had happen to him.  HMMMM.  The bad thing is he took alot more abuse anally then I did.  I have thought of him often with great concern in my heart. 

Forgot that part.....sorry,

when hellraiser was 15 his father got pregnant (yes, he is the one on oprah) with his younger,HUGE headed, brother....fee ling left out hellraiser strived for attention and would often tuck his penis between his legs to "act like mommy". at the age of 18, his 2 year old brother was put up for adoption and shipped to hong kong to fend off godzilla. he was infamous among the Chinese people for he was a god! Hell never knew what became of little big face and often wondered as he would bang livestock and other small animals as to where he lived.

Years later they would reunite at a glory hole in ohio on the way to cuba to kill the ever famous........ .Elian Gonzalez.

~Fin

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2008, 03:32:34 PM »

good story maggie good one lolerz!

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2008, 03:33:12 PM »

Forgot that part.....sorry,

when hellraiser was 15 his father got pregnant (yes, he is the one on oprah) with his younger,HUGE headed, brother....fee ling left out hellraiser strived for attention and would often tuck his penis between his legs to "act like mommy". at the age of 18, his 2 year old brother was put up for adoption and shipped to hong kong to fend off godzilla. he was infamous among the Chinese people for he was a god! Hell never knew what became of little big face and often wondered as he would bang livestock and other small animals as to where he lived.

Years later they would reunite at a glory hole in ohio on the way to cuba to kill the ever famous........ .Elian Gonzalez.

~Fin

Now that gets a gold star for today.

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2008, 08:52:44 AM »

I have one question. Why does the *Mafia* server get banned from some fucking EA games list or something? Please inform me!

/Sorry for bad english  :)

//))) Sondre

ßlackOut

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2008, 09:01:11 AM »

because you touch yourself...

Or we all hacking motherfuckers, and someone dosent like us and reported us, or something..

/BlaCkOuT

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2008, 09:21:15 AM »

because you touch yourself...

Or we all hacking motherfuckers, and someone dosent like us and reported us, or something..

/BlaCkOuT

Thanks " M8 "  ;)

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 30 queries.