*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 09:20:19 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Poll

Who do you want for the next President of the U.S.A.?

John McCain
Barack Obama

Author Topic: Election 2008  (Read 54988 times)

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Election 2008
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2008, 11:52:38 AM »

Your queen could kick the bucket anytime too lol.
Yeah, but she's not trying to get elected, she's been around a while and has no say on what governmental policy is anyway. Its interesting you brought up that comparison however because when it comes down to it, its not gonna matter who's president because in reality the president is just a glorified spokesperson/the face of America if you will. Its the Pentagon and other organisations that decide what the US does. All Presidents do now is take credit for successes or blame failures on their advisors but everything is laid out for them. The right for free thinking and action disappeared after Kennedy.

And what the hell does politics have to with military service? Kraut, you talk like the only purpose of the government is to start wars.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2008, 11:53:33 AM »

Well you are right we aren't at war with any country.  I think it is called at war with terrorism.  And here is what Princeton defines war as:

*the waging of armed conflict against an enemy; "thousands of people were killed in the war"
*a legal state created by a declaration of war and ended by official declaration during which the international rules of war *apply; "war was declared in November but actual fighting did not begin until the following spring"
*an active struggle between competing entities; "a price war"; "a war of wits"; "diplomatic warfare"
*a concerted campaign to end something that is injurious; "the war on poverty"; "the war against crime"
  make or wage war

I am not by far a college scholar like the people that came up with these deffanitions, but I do believe what we are doing falls under atleast 2 of those.  It may just be me.  I know we lose more people in the states over stupid shit like, hand guns, and other dumb shit.  But no matter how many people don't want to say or think  we aren't at war, we are.  Correct me if I am wrong, but when they talk about Iraq what do they call it in the press, Congress, Senate, and the White House?  Do they not call it the War in Iraq or the War in Afghanistan? 

Just like the korean police action was a war? You can argue that the war of terror is bad, but look at a few pluses.

Saddam was a modern day hitler, he killed 1/6 as many civilians as hitler, he killed his own troops, he had to be stopped. Sure america has tested weapons on their on troops, which was bad to begin with, but it had to be done at some point to see the long term effects of radiation from the warheads.

If we hadn't invaded after 9-11, who knows it could have happened again? No one will ever know, but it could be worse just think that.

The drugs that were being exported from the middle east have been decreased by over 71%

The only way obama will win the presidentency is if his running mate is hilary clinton. Not because he is black, but because no person in their right mind will vote for someone that hates on reagan, or has a wife who thinks that country was bad, up until her husband ran for president, You can tell his wife shares the views of that racist pastor of theirs, so you know he is a racist prick too.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2008, 11:55:05 AM »

Yeah, but she's not trying to get elected, she's been around a while and has no say on what governmental policy is anyway. Its interesting you brought up that comparison however because when it comes down to it, its not gonna matter who's president because in reality the president is just a glorified spokesperson/the face of America if you will. Its the Pentagon and other organisations that decide what the US does. All Presidents do now is take credit for successes or blame failures on their advisors but everything is laid out for them. The right for free thinking and action disappeared after Kennedy.

And what the hell does politics have to with military service? Kraut, you talk like the only purpose of the government is to start wars.

Governments are there to uphold the peace, and defend their citizens. I'm a republician so that might be why I guess.

The leaders in the government need to know what to do in time of war, obama is just a well dressed, good speaker, sure he may be the image of the country if he becomes president, but what we really need is a new Reagan. One that will intimidate our enemies before he elected president.

Obama is just another failure like Carter.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 12:00:15 PM by *MAFIA* KrautKiller »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2008, 12:21:12 PM »

The war in afgh was over pretty much the day we entered, as was iraq, we steam rolled what was left of their military that hadn't went into hiding. Sometimes I wish we our leaders had the balls to do what germany did with rebels during ww2. If we lined up a village of middle east residents and shot them by firing squad, I'm sure they wouldn't be pussies anymore and attack us passively.
We may have rolled over their military units, but just as well have the National Guard, they have militias.  They may not have any of the same traits as ours, but it is some type of structure to them.  Also, refering to your last statement, if we went into a village of middle east residents and shot them by firing squad, wouldn't we be doing exactly the same thing they did on 9/11.  They executed how many Americans in the Twin Towers, Pentagon, and when the other plane went down in PA?  Really, that is just as much terriorism as what they did to us.

Terrorism is defined as: The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

So, like I said, if we went into a village and shot people for no reason, that would be terrorism.  I do agree that the way they fight is like a bunch of pussies.  But look at our capabilities and then look at theirs.  I am in no way defending what they do or believe in, but they are trying to do everything they can to win, which is not working.   

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2008, 12:24:44 PM »

BARRAK OBAMA  GOING TO WIN !! BARRAK OBAMA  GOING TO WIN !! BARRAK OBAMA  GOING TO WIN !! BARRAK OBAMA  GOING TO WIN !! BARRAK OBAMA  GOING TO WIN !!

And He going to give a kick in the racist like HELLRAISER SHIT§ ;D
Oh and just so you know there frenchy, he hates france.  So know what do you think of that you frog fucker!!!!!

Loaded

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 12:28:25 PM »

Love to see just one tobic on this forum stay on tobic.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2008, 12:33:28 PM »

Love to see just one tobic on this forum stay on tobic.
Well they just might be on tobic if we knew what that was, but they are getting way off of topic..

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2008, 12:46:13 PM »

Well they just might be on tobic if we knew what that was, but they are getting way off of topic..

You are the one who went off commenting on why mccain is the better choice. obama is a empty suit.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2008, 12:48:37 PM »

If people are talking about John McCain and/or Barack Obama, relating it to them being the next president, then the it is NOT off-topic.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2008, 12:50:18 PM »

You are the one who went off commenting on why mccain is the better choice. obama is a empty suit.
Are you feaking serious??  I just pointed out some flaws in your reply.  I never once said who I think should be president.  I don't vote so it doesn't really matter to me.  

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 01:14:03 PM »

Are you feaking serious??  I just pointed out some flaws in your reply.  I never once said who I think should be president.  I don't vote so it doesn't really matter to me.  

If you aren't going to vote why do you care?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 01:21:19 PM »

If you aren't going to vote why do you care?
Read what the hell I wrote dumb ass.  I said it doesn't matter to me.  Wow, don't you read everything?

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2008, 02:07:28 PM »

Read what the hell I wrote dumb ass.  I said it doesn't matter to me.  Wow, don't you read everything?

you obviously care or you wouldn't post or reply in a thread about the subject.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2008, 03:59:20 PM »

you obviously care or you wouldn't post or reply in a thread about the subject.
ASS!!!  You look and tell me anywhere that says who I would vote for.  I just posted to point out ignorance in your post with the whole lining up a village and shotting the villagers.  That has got to be one of the most ignorant posts on here.  I know you have said some dumb shit, but that has got to take the cake.  Correct me if I am wrong, but don't you always come on here and say "the word nigger is used to much".  You really need to think before you speak or write.  I am done with your dumb ass.  Trying to talk to you is like talking to my 3 year old son. 

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2008, 04:08:59 PM »

ASS!!!  You look and tell me anywhere that says who I would vote for.  I just posted to point out ignorance in your post with the whole lining up a village and shotting the villagers.  That has got to be one of the most ignorant posts on here.  I know you have said some dumb shit, but that has got to take the cake.  Correct me if I am wrong, but don't you always come on here and say "the word nigger is used to much".  You really need to think before you speak or write.  I am done with your dumb ass.  Trying to talk to you is like talking to my 3 year old son. 

It's happened in the past, and the people stopped killing the troops. Ignorance is the cancer of man.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 33 queries.