*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 02:12:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Tips on speeding up a computer.  (Read 47311 times)

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Tips on speeding up a computer.
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2011, 12:50:15 PM »

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH SPEEDING UP MY COMPUTER! IS THE GOVERNMENT STEALING MY RAM?

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2011, 03:51:50 PM »

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH SPEEDING UP MY COMPUTER! IS THE GOVERNMENT STEALING MY RAM?
Quiet, we're having a conversation here.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2011, 04:03:48 PM »

This thread is moved to spam section.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2011, 06:17:52 PM »

THIS WAS MY TOPIC AND I WILL ALLOW MALBERT TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT ON IT.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2011, 06:34:28 PM »

THIS WAS MY TOPIC AND I WILL ALLOW MALBERT TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT ON IT.

If you make a topic on "how to speed up your computer", then who's the idiot?

Google faggot, do you know it?

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2011, 07:13:08 PM »

YOu haven't said anything.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2011, 08:08:01 PM »

If you make a topic on "how to speed up your computer", then who's the idiot?

Google faggot, do you know it?
So asking for the advice of those more technologicall y inclined makes somebody an idiot now? Obviously google is the first place i went, which is where i found registry cleaners, tips on cleaning up a desktop, etc. I came here to see if you guys had any other better advice. Contrary to popular belief, a knowledgeable human being can teach a lot more than HURR DURR GOOGLE IT can.

YOu haven't said anything.
I simply haven't taken the time to reply, because you seem too busy kissing uncle sam's ass to understand the gravity of what you're saying. 
Why do you think the US govt has unlimited power. You know how long it takes things to be done by the US govt? And everyone would vote on the president, governors, mayors, senators, etc... since we would all be part of the US. What is the US gov't not allowing you to do? Or are you talking about how ugly politicians are concerning corruption and what not? You think the whole world isn't corrupt already? The US isnt a dictatorship, people can speak out against the government now more than ever.
The US has a lot more power than you think.  The fact that you're so mindlessly supporting our government proves that much. And in fact, with what you're proposing, you're saying you WANT the US government to have unlimited power.  And the fact that you can't see any problems with that makes me lose a little more of what little faith in humanity I have.  Also, You really want to know how long it takes things to be done by the government? However long it takes the president to issue an executive order.  The president can do pretty much whatever he wants, at the urging of whoever has enough power to be in earshot, and the media will support him.  Saying that "the whole world is already corrupt" hardly helps your case, and sure doesn't mean its an OK practice. Imagine the corruption that would take place on a global scale...Sure people can speak out, but that doesn't mean ANYTHING will get done, or that anybody will even hear you. Although both the public, and the government are to blame for that. The bottom line is that if ANY government were given unlimited power over the entire human population, then there will sure as hell be some abuses. And where will there be anybody to stop? People will not be able to rise up against a government big enough to control the entire human species. And if you can't fight back, then where will there be to hide when the government gets too oppressive? In fact, who will even decide what constitutes freedom and what constitutes oppression? Go read 1984, sure its science fiction, but so is what you're proposing. And Even 1984 doesn't go so far as to imagine a world under the control of one global government. A global government may seem attractive to you, but the fact is that the human species has not yet evolved enough out of its base greed, superstition, and general stupidity to govern ourselves on a global scale. 

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2011, 01:20:42 PM »

I simply haven't taken the time to reply, because you seem too busy kissing uncle sam's ass to understand the gravity of what you're saying.   The US has a lot more power than you think.  The fact that you're so mindlessly supporting our government proves that much. And in fact, with what you're proposing, you're saying you WANT the US government to have unlimited power.  And the fact that you can't see any problems with that makes me lose a little more of what little faith in humanity I have.  Also, You really want to know how long it takes things to be done by the government? However long it takes the president to issue an executive order.  The president can do pretty much whatever he wants, at the urging of whoever has enough power to be in earshot, and the media will support him.  Saying that "the whole world is already corrupt" hardly helps your case, and sure doesn't mean its an OK practice. Imagine the corruption that would take place on a global scale...Sure people can speak out, but that doesn't mean ANYTHING will get done, or that anybody will even hear you. Although both the public, and the government are to blame for that. The bottom line is that if ANY government were given unlimited power over the entire human population, then there will sure as hell be some abuses. And where will there be anybody to stop? People will not be able to rise up against a government big enough to control the entire human species. And if you can't fight back, then where will there be to hide when the government gets too oppressive? In fact, who will even decide what constitutes freedom and what constitutes oppression? Go read 1984, sure its science fiction, but so is what you're proposing. And Even 1984 doesn't go so far as to imagine a world under the control of one global government. A global government may seem attractive to you, but the fact is that the human species has not yet evolved enough out of its base greed, superstition, and general stupidity to govern ourselves on a global scale. 
If you don't take the time to share your opinion then seems you are not part of the solution to fix your "doomed humanity". What makes you think the people in the other part of the world are heard by there government anyways? Not saying that is how it would be since the media really runs a lot of this country and they would be heard. I know you haven't got to vote yet, but elections are how you are heard, when you vote. Of course there are things that I hate about the country like you vote on a person and not policies, and that the politician can break promises. But for the most part we have it better than a lot of other countries. There would not be more abuse in power than there is today since it would be the same government style. I kinda see what you are saying about competition, if that is what you are saying. Since competition does bring out the best of people. So maybe have two presidents, half worlds same type of government though, with open borders, same laws and same financial institutions.
Wait . . . are you complaining about how it is not legal in every state for gays to get married. I know you want to get married to your gay boyfriend but how long do you think it will take for a country like Egypt to pass a law allowing gays to marry? A lot longer than it will us. Our country is one of the easier countries susceptable to change compared to others. And you say "the US" like there is a better choice to rule the world; who would you have run the world?

I am not saying I don't dislike some things about this country, but I am saying I appreciate it.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2011, 09:48:30 PM »

The problem is, having 2 halves of the world with different rulers would just be another Rome and we all know what happened to the Western Roman Empire.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2011, 09:06:17 PM »

If you don't take the time to share your opinion then seems you are not part of the solution to fix your "doomed humanity". What makes you think the people in the other part of the world are heard by there government anyways? Not saying that is how it would be since the media really runs a lot of this country and they would be heard. I know you haven't got to vote yet, but elections are how you are heard, when you vote. Of course there are things that I hate about the country like you vote on a person and not policies, and that the politician can break promises. But for the most part we have it better than a lot of other countries. There would not be more abuse in power than there is today since it would be the same government style. I kinda see what you are saying about competition, if that is what you are saying. Since competition does bring out the best of people. So maybe have two presidents, half worlds same type of government though, with open borders, same laws and same financial institutions.
Wait . . . are you complaining about how it is not legal in every state for gays to get married. I know you want to get married to your gay boyfriend but how long do you think it will take for a country like Egypt to pass a law allowing gays to marry? A lot longer than it will us. Our country is one of the easier countries susceptable to change compared to others. And you say "the US" like there is a better choice to rule the world; who would you have run the world?

I am not saying I don't dislike some things about this country, but I am saying I appreciate it.
No, i have never voted, but I know enough about how voting works to know that voting doesn't make a whole hell of a difference. We don't even have direct voting for presidents. You know that right? Your vote doesn't make a difference in who becomes president, only the electoral votes count. Even if it did make a difference, if you're the only genius in a village of idiots, will voting get that village anywhere? Anyways, you only managed to come up with a rebuttal to one of my points. Nowhere in my reply did I mention competition, and nowhere did I mention gay marriage either...altho ugh I can see how you would take an interest in it  :lube:  A global government would not work in the world today.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2011, 05:57:09 AM »

The problem is, having 2 halves of the world with different rulers would just be another Rome and we all know what happened to the Western Roman Empire.

WRONG!

What my problem is is I think there is a shit ton of spyware from me downloading pr0nz all day err day. No wonder my computer is so slow!

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2011, 07:37:21 AM »

You'all fucking dumb... We all know the flying spaghetti monster going to rule us all!

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2011, 09:03:11 AM »

No, i have never voted, but I know enough about how voting works to know that voting doesn't make a whole hell of a difference. We don't even have direct voting for presidents. You know that right? Your vote doesn't make a difference in who becomes president, only the electoral votes count. Even if it did make a difference, if you're the only genius in a village of idiots, will voting get that village anywhere? Anyways, you only managed to come up with a rebuttal to one of my points. Nowhere in my reply did I mention competition, and nowhere did I mention gay marriage either...altho ugh I can see how you would take an interest in it  :lube:  A global government would not work in the world today.
Well you can only vote in the state you are registered in, and the state gets a certain amount of power with electoral votes based on its population, if you vote with the majority your vote does count; like I said before if you don't participate (vote) then you are a part of your problem of "this horrible humanity". Well genius is an opinion and to the "idiots of the village" you would probably be the idiot and they would be the "geniuses"; I never said minority would have get their president elected, the majority always wins, BUT I did say that the minority won't be abused as in discriminated against by the government. The judicial branch supposedly keeps the government in-line and keeps it from getting too oppressive. But bureaucracy is bureaucracy, sometimes it gets things right and sometimes it gets things wrong, but it is the best thing out there for a country to protect civil liberties.

And LOL; I say this "Wait . . . are you complaining about how it is not legal in every state for gays to get married. I know you want to get married to your gay boyfriend but how long do you think it will take for a country like Egypt to pass a law allowing gays to marry?"
then you say the same thing "nowhere did I mention gay marriage either...altho ugh I can see how you would take an interest in it  :lube:  "
nice cumback; since your boyfriend proly jizzed all over.

Bob what government, that is available today, would you rather live under if not the United States?

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2011, 07:13:01 PM »

Well you can only vote in the state you are registered in, and the state gets a certain amount of power with electoral votes based on its population, if you vote with the majority your vote does count; like I said before if you don't participate (vote) then you are a part of your problem of "this horrible humanity". Well genius is an opinion and to the "idiots of the village" you would probably be the idiot and they would be the "geniuses"; I never said minority would have get their president elected, the majority always wins, BUT I did say that the minority won't be abused as in discriminated against by the government. The judicial branch supposedly keeps the government in-line and keeps it from getting too oppressive. But bureaucracy is bureaucracy, sometimes it gets things right and sometimes it gets things wrong, but it is the best thing out there for a country to protect civil liberties.

And LOL; I say this "Wait . . . are you complaining about how it is not legal in every state for gays to get married. I know you want to get married to your gay boyfriend but how long do you think it will take for a country like Egypt to pass a law allowing gays to marry?"
then you say the same thing "nowhere did I mention gay marriage either...altho ugh I can see how you would take an interest in it  :lube:  "
nice cumback; since your boyfriend proly jizzed all over.

Bob what government, that is available today, would you rather live under if not the United States?
Malbert you're an idiot. We're not talking about the government today, we're talking about your "global government". If you have already acknowledged it won't work, then just admit it instead of trying to change the subject.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2011, 09:58:12 PM »

Malbert you're an idiot. We're not talking about the government today, we're talking about your "global government". If you have already acknowledged it won't work, then just admit it instead of trying to change the subject.
I have said OUR government ruling the world. So it is our government today, just BIGGER! Sounds like you have nothing.

And you didn't answer my question: "Bob what government, that is available today, would you rather live under if not the United States?"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 26 queries.