*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 06:17:43 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: The Scrimmage Match  (Read 9513 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« on: May 17, 2005, 08:27:57 PM »

Hey blacksheep1, I moved your thread into here but I don't know where it went.  Anyhow, here's the link you had on there

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Atheria/index.php?showtopic=213

The scrimmage is going to be on THE MAFIA SERVER.  We won't be playing the maps Phillipines or Stalingrad since we have hangers there.  EVERY OTHER MAP ON THERE IS 100% FAIR.  

The reason for not playing on the DOA server is because we are a 1942 clan, and not all of our members have the Desert Combat patch.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2005, 11:31:35 PM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 08:41:59 PM »

nope... not your server...  we can make ours totally bf1942 so everyone can play...  the fact is...  We dont trust you because you use the patches for secret stuff.   We have been told by many ex-mafia ppl  that this is what you do.  We are not backing down but if you want to back down...  well i wish you wouldn't

also, we should wait a few weeks because many of the DOA guys have finals for school coming up and school is more important than this game.

If you cannot agree to another server...  either ours or and empty one which is available ...  then i guess .. there wont be a scrimmage match.

We are deffinaltley not scared...  rather the opposite... but we want it to be fair.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 08:44:59 PM »

If we were using any kind of special patch that gave us an advantage you would be able to easily tell. The only levels with secret stuff in them are Philippines and Stalingrad. How about 2 maps on your server and 2 on ours.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 08:49:32 PM »

Uh, like I said twenty one thousand times, it is fair.  Other than Phillipines and Stalingrad.  I think you have reading comprehension issues because I've said that all over your site as well.  But yeah, if you can change your server to 1942 then cool.  We need to compromise here though, 2 on ours and 2 on yours, what Insane said.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2005, 09:31:16 PM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2005, 09:48:09 PM »

Nah lets just go to their houses and rape them like little bitches and take pictures of them pissing in there panties while screaming like little bitches!

Mmmmmm beer hicup

*MAFIA* Phantom

The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2005, 11:05:27 PM »

lol funny how blackshit1 is pretty much saying that the DOA's won't scrimage on our server so technically they will back down then. But us mafians will scrimage ANYWHERE cuz we are hung like horses...espec ially me. I say grow some hair on your nuts and learn to scrimage where ever the war takes place.

[DOA] THRILL KILL

The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2005, 01:27:57 AM »

no, we know u guys have secrets in other maps.  we want it to be equal.  how about omaha beach, us defending and u guys offence?  thats a good scrimage map.  no mods but the one shot kill engineers and snipers and one x-pack kills.  i think that sounds like a good scrimage.  how many ppl, 10 vs 10, 5 vs 5.  i think 10 vs 10 sounds good.  and u guys want to play 4 games. god damn thats a lot of playing.  how about 3 games so its best 2 out of 3. i say 2 cq and 1 ctf or if everyone wants to play 4 then the 3 game i say break time cuz i will need a smoke for sure.

Phantom, i think u need to grow up and learn that yur not in real war but playing a video game.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2005, 01:38:47 AM by [DOA] THRILL KILL »

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2005, 06:12:17 AM »

Hay killer It is war when you got surround sound. :) And you guys are little girls just playon mafia server. Yourm going to get owned,

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2005, 10:32:23 AM »

Quote from: '[DOA
THRILL KILL']no, we know u guys have secrets in other maps.  we want it to be equal.  how about omaha beach, us defending and u guys offence?  thats a good scrimage map.  no mods but the one shot kill engineers and snipers and one x-pack kills.  i think that sounds like a good scrimage.  how many ppl, 10 vs 10, 5 vs 5.  i think 10 vs 10 sounds good.  and u guys want to play 4 games. god damn thats a lot of playing.  how about 3 games so its best 2 out of 3. i say 2 cq and 1 ctf or if everyone wants to play 4 then the 3 game i say break time cuz i will need a smoke for sure.

Phantom, i think u need to grow up and learn that yur not in real war but playing a video game.

Thats funny that they "know" something that doesn't exist. I wish I was cool enough to do that. You people dont get it do you. THERE IS NOTHING SECRET ON ANY MAP BUT STALINGRAD AND PHILIPPINES. Even if there was, don't you think you would notice in the MIDDLE OF A SCRIMMAGE?!?!!?

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2005, 10:44:50 AM »

and havn't you played in the mafia servers, if so you woul dhave seen that there isn't anything in them that is cheat or to their advantage.
[

Loaded

The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2005, 05:55:10 PM »

I guess when you guys are ready to have a match, it should be on our server. It seems some of DOA don't like the server DOA has...

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2005, 06:39:17 PM »

AHha burned :D

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2005, 07:29:28 PM »

Lol, I think I joined like 5 minutes after that.  I know Yukk, Thrill Kill, and Balthazar were on when I got on.  Also, please excuse Yukk, he is only 12, he can't help it, but we do get people on our server.  It's usually me that waits for other [DOA] to get on so others will start joining in.  Oh yeah, I'm getting pretty good with the planes.:D

[DOA] THRILL KILL

The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2005, 11:16:21 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
I guess when you guys are ready to have a match, it should be on our server. It seems some of DOA don't like the server DOA has...

I don't like it cuz the mods aren't in yet.  when are u going to get that through your head?  trust me when were done i will be out of yur hair and u can try to talk shit to the next person that comes on yur server and owns u.  why loaded wants to try and talk shit to me or my clan idk.  but im trying to work shit out with this match shit and all u guys want to do is talk shit.  we don't want to have match on yur server cuz we have heard that u have other secret shit that u don't let anybody know.  it is starting to look more and more true cuz u guys act like u won't have match anywhere else.  so yur going to call shit on us for not wanting to match on yur server when u won't match on ours.  you can't say shit if u guys are refusing to have the match on our server when we are on yurs.  i really don't care, im down for anything, yur server our server i don't give a fuck.  this arguing on the matching shit is really starting to look real fucking nerdy.  so is this clan shit, everyone always says shit like oh doa sucks or mafia sucks.  were not no fucking gangs u idiots.  yes i like to talk shit but not like "yur clan sucks" i'll say shit like "u suck".  all i want to do is have some fun and have a clan match.  and if u think were trying to back down yur completely wrong.  lets just do this but like sheep said lots of ppl are working on there finals shit so can't do it now. :beerchug:

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2005, 12:45:09 AM »

OK our server it is.   We'll play 3 maps.  And if at any time we use our "secret stuff" then we will forfeit and you guys win.  How about that?  There is no secret stuff other than on Phillipines and Stalingrad.  How many times do we have to tell you that before you get it though YOUR head.  Anyway, we'll set up a date and time when finals are over.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 32 queries.