*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 09:16:33 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: ExploitedNoobs.com  (Read 32634 times)

Nemesis

ExploitedNoobs.com
« on: May 31, 2005, 07:50:11 PM »

Congradulation s youve been "exploited" at eN! While you may think you are all "1337", youre really a bunch a skilless bitches that have to resort to all of your listed hacks to have any game. Step out into the big-bad Punkbuster world, where all the men play, and you turdburglars will get owned up like your going to at my site!

http://www.exploitednoobs.com

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 08:04:20 PM »

What, I didn't understand any of that.  The only thing I could really make out from what you said is that you are trying to tell us that you are gay?  Ok then CONGRATULATIONS to you.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 08:05:14 PM »

I don't get it.

Nemesis

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 09:47:08 PM »

It figures you noobs wouldnt get it. Dont get me wrong Im sure youre  good coders/hackers/etc, but you aint shit in the game.

Looking at this site, and others like DOA, you guys get pretty good k/d's ratios for the most part, but sick high scores beyond the kills. What do you noobs set it for 10 points for taking a spawn and 50 for cappin a flag?

Do you assclowns actually go out and use those hacks in other servers as well?

How is it even fun for more than a day when you have COMPLETE advantage over everyone except each other?

So when you guys do scrims, wats it just a battle of the hacks NOT skill(in-game, what its ALL about)?

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 10:42:58 PM »

I'm sorry I don't speak nigger. Could someone please clarify this nigger-babble for me?

I had a look at your site. Very... interesting. So let me get this straight. You and your buddies go around trying to "expose" cheaters/hackers? Do you realise how pathetic that is? Yes, every one of us here cheats, its stated in about 6 paragraphs on the main page of this website. What exactly is there to expose?

*MAFIA* Phantom

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2005, 11:09:36 PM »

He is really here to expose to the public how small his penis is. Yea well I've stepped out into your "PB world" and I still own, kinda like the night me and your mom hooked up and made you.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2005, 04:29:51 AM »

lol, this guy is a idiot

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2005, 06:25:40 AM »

Hay ur a noodie asscream hay kid wants some fresh asscream. Mafia WIll own ur ass  even with out cheats. Hay there better than u. u dumnbass thewre is nothing to expose cause this is the internet.  I get hacks for games old school games./ I hate when newbooies do this there so stupid.

Brick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mdkhacks.com
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2005, 10:10:28 AM »

emmmm this is going to be fun! time for a smacktard smackdown.

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2005, 06:40:55 PM »

This is kind of funny...A site with 44 registered users...We have something like 400?

Ouch...That hurts...really bad.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2005, 10:59:44 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Toblerone
This is kind of funny...A site with 44 registered users...We have something like 400?

Ouch...That hurts...really bad.

wow i got to give it to phantom, thats was some funny shit he jsut said, and im still laughing right now, and nemesis, it a good thing ur so mature to come to our site and tell us off, way to be buddy,let me know when ur balls drop so i can clap for u.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2005, 11:15:03 AM »

Oh no! we are exposed now everyone will know we cheat :D fucking funny shit lol.

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2005, 03:44:08 PM »

Lmao, you know what is really funny he's proably checked out our  website now and is downloading the public hacks. Too Funny :002:

Unregistered

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2005, 11:00:22 PM »

LMAO.

44 members, big deal the sites only been up for a month, and the public sites delete any promotion post for it being too offensive. Sadly about as fast as if you were to post your site lol.

Talk your shit, regardless of what youce got to say youre all the biggest bitches in the BF(all BF games/mods) community. FACT!

Nemesis

^NEMESIS^
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2005, 11:01:35 PM »

Quote from: Unregistered
LMAO.

44 members, big deal the sites only been up for a month, and the public sites delete any promotion post for it being too offensive. Sadly about as fast as if you were to post your site lol.

Talk your shit, regardless of what youce got to say youre all the biggest bitches in the BF(all BF games/mods) community. FACT!

whoops, forgot to "login".

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 30 queries.